Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spin to Win!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin's Avatar

Staff Icon 2 Spin to Win!

Good News Summoners!

Spin to Win Permanent Champions, 7-Day rental skins, Dragon slayer wards, IP/XP boost and up to 1000 IP in just a tap of a button! Magic Spin is available every 8 hours so that means 3 spins a day! More spins = more prizes!

Here's how:

1. Download and install GAS here: http://gas.garena.ph
    2. Log-in using your Garena+ account.
    3. Go to [ Games ] located at the bottom part of your screen.
    4. At the top right corner of the app, choose [Magic Spin] and select [League of Legends] from the drop-down menu above the wheel.
    5. Tap the "Spin to Win" button on the wheel and see what you've won!

Magic Spin FAQ:

How frequently can I spin?

Magic spin is available every 8 hours! Enable ?Notify me when next chance is available? to receive phone notifications of the nextdraw!

How do I claim the prizes I've won from "Magic Spin"?

Prizes from the "Magic Spin" are automatically inserted into your account within 24 hours.

Where do I see the ward skin I've won?

Open your [League of Legends] client, go to [Store] > [Ward Skins] and tick the [Dragonslayer Ward]'s box.

What about the 7-Day Rental Skins?

It will not be labeled "Owned" in the store. But when you're at [Champion Select] choosing a skin, it will be available.

Is there a way for me to see the prizes I have won so far?

Yes, there is! In the [Magic Spin] screen, tap on the [Gift] logo next to the dropdown menu above the wheel. It will display the items you have recently won!

Thumbs down SPIN FOR IP!! 20 ip to be exact :(

You spin for ip. I always receive either 20/50 ip whenever i spin every other 8hrs. I ocassionally win free ward skins, and it's not that bad but i guess one will never have the chance to win a champion or even a champion skin. Hope garena will work on this!

Angry Ang daya nito!!

Everytime i win something nice, GAS crashes and time outs and gives me IP instead of skins, champs, etc. PLEASE FIX!!!

I always get the 20/50 IP, Ward skin (3-7 days), and sometimes the XP/IP boost. I've been trying to get the permanent champion and skin rental. Can you please give us the chance to actually get them? Not the same old things we always get.

Gm.... wala parin ung IP 2 days na ako nag hihintay

chrispaul07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    wala namang nakukuhang kakaiba dito puro 20/50 IP. araw araw akong nag s-spin pero walang magandang nakukuha

yung isang laro mo sa AI na beginner pinaka mababa na yung 50-60IP mga 15-20mins lang isang laro. tapos sa spin to win isang spin 20IP lang tapos 8hrs ka pa mag aantay ng susunod na spin tapos 20IP lang ulit. sa 3 spins mo sa loob ng isang araw (24hrs) mga 60IP lang makukuha mo kung minsan yung isang spin wala ka pang makukuha. galing!!!
    [IMG][/IMG]

wla naman kwenta yan.... 20-50 Rp lang nakukuha ko jan... kaya nga di na ako nag sspin... naka UNINSTALL na nga sakin ehh... Ok na sana kahit ung iba PERO IP parin nakukuha ko..

chrispaul07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    suggestion ko lang admin/gm gawin nyo na lang na kahit isang beses lang mag spin sa isang araw pero atleast 100-150IP man lang yung pinakamababang premyo tapos tanggalin nyo na yung try again. spin ng spin minsan try again pa. wew
    [IMG][/IMG]

MANG LOLOKO LANG KASI YAN....... UNINSTALL NYO NA YAN....

ayos siya.. nakakuha na ko ng 1000IP at 7-Days Skin Rental Dragonslayer Ward .. pero sana nmn may Chance din makakuha ng Skin ng CHAMPIONS at Permanent CHAMPIONS . TYTYTY

Good for you but for us..

Thumbs down Bug or yun lang talaga?

Puro 20/50 ip lang nkukuha ko. araw araw ako nagamit ng spin for almost 3weeks i think or a month na? i don't know when pero nung nirelease palang yung GAS app puro yun na yung nkukuha ko. Somehow may rental dragon slayer wards naman ako nakuha. Pero wala bang champion man lang or ip boost, or skins? nakakasawa po kasi. Sana po maayos to. By the way, minsan pag bnubuksan ko yung app at ginagamit ko yung spin, nag ccrush yung app. Please fix po. Sayang naman yung app.

At Admin nasa Pilipinas po tau.... Ung ibang Player May Android Phone pero wlang Wifi...... Please fix nalang sa Time at Spin rate..

this is funny, that temporary dragonslayer ward skin won't leave me be.... on moment i won a 7 day, then after 8 hours, i got another 7 day DS ward skin...
    i hope i would get the champion skin next time...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LoL_PH_Admin View Post

Good News Summoners!

Spin to Win Permanent Champions, 7-Day rental skins, Dragon slayer wards, IP/XP boost and up to 1000 IP in just a tap of a button! Magic Spin is available every 8 hours so that means 3 spins a day! More spins = more prizes!

Here's how:

1. Download and install GAS here: http://gas.garena.ph
    2. Log-in using your Garena+ account.
    3. Go to [ Games ] located at the bottom part of your screen.
    4. At the top right corner of the app, choose [Magic Spin] and select [League of Legends] from the drop-down menu above the wheel.
    5. Tap the "Spin to Win" button on the wheel and see what you've won!

Magic Spin FAQ:

How frequently can I spin?

Magic spin is available every 8 hours! Enable ?Notify me when next chance is available? to receive phone notifications of the nextdraw!

How do I claim the prizes I've won from "Magic Spin"?

Prizes from the "Magic Spin" are automatically inserted into your account within 24 hours.

Where do I see the ward skin I've won?

Open your [League of Legends] client, go to [Store] > [Ward Skins] and tick the [Dragonslayer Ward]'s box.

What about the 7-Day Rental Skins?

It will not be labeled "Owned" in the store. But when you're at [Champion Select] choosing a skin, it will be available.

Is there a way for me to see the prizes I have won so far?

Yes, there is! In the [Magic Spin] screen, tap on the [Gift] logo next to the dropdown menu above the wheel. It will display the items you have recently won!
    i just got an ahri but to bad it was my friends acc ty GAS

verson908 is a jewel in the rough verson908 is a jewel in the rough verson908 is a jewel in the rough verson908 is a jewel in the rough verson908's Avatar
    Please lang po. Libre na nga lang ang spin, nagrereklamo pa kayo? Libre na nga eh. Magpasalamat na lang kayo na nakakakuha kayo ng ganyan ng libre.

i'm always spin but i can get a free skin i think this is on for ip and wards that's it..no free champion and free skin you always joke people give us a nice spin and we will so happy so much..LOL

Exclamation Hindi Pumapasok ang IP

2 days ko na tinatry pero hindi parin pumapasok ang IP please Fix it

The guy with Four Eyes Dorksyr has a brilliant future Dorksyr has a brilliant future Dorksyr has a brilliant future Dorksyr has a brilliant future Dorksyr has a brilliant future Dorksyr has a brilliant future Dorksyr has a brilliant future Dorksyr has a brilliant future Dorksyr has a brilliant future Dorksyr has a brilliant future Dorksyr has a brilliant future Dorksyr's Avatar
    It's not bad at all. If active ka mag-spin magaganda makukuha mo. Na-complete ko na champion ko dahil sa GAS nang hindi gumagastos.
    Pro Thresh Player
    Seju

liisyaoron is an unknown quantity at this point liisyaoron's Avatar
    Saw the app and reviewed the installation details. Why does it require a lot of permissions specially privacy and monetary ones for access? Considering it's not yet on Playstore it might not have been approved?

WALA NAMAN IBA NAPAPANALUNAN.. NAKAKABWISIT LANG PAASA.

maraming salamat meron nanamang bagong Mode

• [QUOTE=rapkanemacadine;1340115]maraming salamat naka spin ako At nakakoha ako ng Lebreng Skin hahahaha

yeahnik0321 is on a distinguished road

Garena Gas

When I spin I always get Dragonslayer wards 3-7 day, IP 20-50, and an IP/XP boost for 1 win. WTF. I cant even win a 7 day skin rental and a champion and then I always get a Thank You. Also I dont get any notification from my cellphone when I have a chance to spin.
    Avery <3

Thumbs up Skin pls!!

DI PO AKO NAKAKAKUHA NG SKIN PEDE PO BA KAHIT ARIEL NALANG 7.50 ip HEHE