Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: GAS launch in PH!

bat ganun di ako maka spin ito lang lagi
    sorry, you dont have an account in this game

Gas spin problem

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsteriku View Post
    Hi, guys!

In case you've missed it, here's the link to the FAQ I made.
    http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...=1#post1334523

Most ng mga katanungan nyo ay nasagot na po sa link na yan.
    Maraming salamat po
    Bakit po ganito ang gas spin ko??? Sorry, You dont have an account in this game??? Please help me thanks...

Gumagana pa po ba ang magic spin? Panay lang kase looding saken. Cguro mahigit 2weeks ko na di nagagamit. Yung sa magic spin at sa forum panay loading. I already tried to reinstall it. Pero ganun pa din. Pahelp po thanks

Gumaga pa po ba ang magic spin? Siguro mahigit 2 weeks ko na di nagagamit. Panay lang kase loading ng magic spin pati nung sa forum. I already tried to reintall it pero ganun pa din. Pahelp po please thanks

Juniorzkie24 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Ariexhel View Post
    Yes, I have a Windows Phone in Android Platform - Nokia X.
    How can i download this "Gas" app in windows phone? :/

Spin no win

Quote Originally Posted by lol_ph_admin View Post

good news summoners!

Gas, your exclusive garena mobile platform, is up and free for download! Get the app now and win permanent champions, skin rental for 7 days, ip/xp boost, dragonslayer wards and up to 1000 ip!

download gas here:
    http://gas.garena.ph/

after downloading and installing gas, here are 3 easy steps on how to participate in the lucky draw and win prizes that are automatically inserted into your account!

step 1: log-in using your garena+ account.
    step 2: go to [games] located at the bottom part of your screen. at the top right corner of the app, choose [magic spin] and select league of legends from the drop-down menu above the wheel.
    step 3: tap the "spin to win" button on the wheel and see what you've won!

magic spin is available every 8 hours. Enable "notify me when next chance is available" to receive phone notifications of the next draw!

more cool gas features:

chat: Communicate with your fellow summoners and g+ buddies on the go.
    Discover: Browse seamlessly through the lol cosplay and art gallery.
    Watch: View amazing plays and hilarious moments from players around the world and witness full esports tournaments both local and international through the app's video collection.

Feel free to post your experience and prizes won in the thread!

wew, paasa naman yata masyado tong spin na to, tangaalin nyu na po yung wards, summoners icons at champ kasi parang wala naman kahit isa samin dito ang nakakakuha ng ganun.... 3 months kahit isa dun sa tatlo wala man lang kahit isang beses, pakiayos naman po ito, tanggalin na lang para walang umaasa.....

Sana mapansin nyu yung post

Question New Blue Essence System

Quote Originally Posted by LoL_PH_Admin View Post

Good news Summoners!

GAS, your exclusive Garena Mobile platform, is up and FREE for download! Get the app now and win Permanent Champions, Skin Rental for 7 days, IP/XP Boost, Dragonslayer Wards and up to 1000 IP!

Download GAS here:
    http://gas.garena.ph/

After downloading and installing GAS, here are 3 easy steps on how to participate in the lucky draw and win prizes that are automatically inserted into your account!

Step 1: Log-in using your Garena+ account.
    Step 2: Go to [Games] located at the bottom part of your screen. At the top right corner of the app, choose [Magic Spin] and select League of Legends from the drop-down menu above the wheel.
    Step 3: Tap the "Spin to Win" button on the wheel and see what you've won!

Magic Spin is available every 8 hours. Enable "Notify me when next chance is available" to receive phone notifications of the next draw!

More cool GAS features:

Chat: Communicate with your fellow summoners and G+ buddies on the go.
    Discover: Browse seamlessly through the LoL Cosplay and Art gallery.
    Watch: View amazing plays and hilarious moments from players around the world and witness full eSports tournaments both local and international through the app's video collection.

Feel free to post your experience and prizes won in the thread!

Would the new system of Blue essence be implemented in the lucky spin? i keep getting IP and don't know where it goes and my BE doesn't go up either.

It goes to BE,

Try to login first to league before spinning so that you can see.