"Adobe AIR Debug Launcher has stopped working" problem Please Help !

"Adobe AIR Debug Launcher has stopped working" problem Please Help !

Everytime I start LoL , the game will load for a while and then a pop-up pops and says "Adobe AIR Debug Launcher has stopped working" Please help me GMs !!! :|

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    have you ever re-considered upgrading your ADOBE AIR?

You may download the latest version of Adobe Air at http://get.adobe.com/air/

The file size is 12.09 MB but I can only download 12 MB why is that so ? I can't run the installer if it's incomplete
    Last edited by ~|cffff0000w3w!; 01-30-2011 at 04:16 PM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ~|cffff0000w3w! View Post
    The file size is 12.09 MB but I can only download 12 MB why is that so ? I can't run the installer if it's incomplete
    Please try downloading it again if it's corrupted then reinstall Adobe Air.

GM staff...
    Sir, i wonder why LOL wont run in my PC..but it does run on my laptop..both have windows 7..i already tried downloading the latest ADOBE air, and even reinstall my PC..but still it doesnt work..and what ive observed when i use my PC, LOL stays windowed mode..

please please please....help sir...

Quote Originally Posted by ~|cffff0000w3w! View Post
    Everytime I start LoL , the game will load for a while and then a pop-up pops and says "Adobe AIR Debug Launcher has stopped working" Please help me GMs !!! :|

dude i think ive figured out whats the problem...hmmm theres 2 things i did try earlier...downloaded a new directx and tried to run as administrator...damn...my other account was banned just because of that debug... GOGOGO

look for adobe air in other websites maybe it will continue to download

Quote Originally Posted by nursestation View Post
    dude i think ive figured out whats the problem...hmmm theres 2 things i did try earlier...downloaded a new directx and tried to run as administrator...damn...my other account was banned just because of that debug... GOGOGO

Check your windows .Net framework if its working and updated.

Also always run LoL as an administrator.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Author SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n's Avatar

I have installed Adobe Air Debug again and again but still >_<

Try checking here to help fix this problem.

Also using .netframework 3.5 can also fix this problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I tried to install the Adobe Air again. At first it works fine but when I started picking the heroes the same problem happens.

Try to do the steps found here.

Just download the updated patch from the main site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do still have the problem that as soon as I get into a game, my Adobe Air Debug Launcher crashes and i cannot see any stats. If I disable the ip-help in services.msc I can see stats but the game is laggy. What to do?

Contributor mhark1890 is just really nice mhark1890 is just really nice mhark1890 is just really nice mhark1890 is just really nice mhark1890 is just really nice mhark1890's Avatar
    Everytime I encounter this problem, I always check my .NET framework. Minsan kasi I forgot to install either Adobe Air or .NET. Huehuehue

please help me with my problem too LoL lag and finished the game appeared VICTORY / Defeat I click continue the 1 min before the results come out GM plsss help me LoL I just played nothing else