Page 3 of 855 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dat Clan Lounge

Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by velisvel View Post
    herro i just found dish tread

harro
    so it begins

First LoLPH forum Wordsmith. First who got reputation beyond repute.

kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3's Avatar
    Locked down in the depths of my own Kingdom's heart
    Do the SISI

Sisi to the left
    Sisi to the right
    Sisi, come on now!, Sisihan na!

Sisi to the front
    Sisi to the back
    Sisi everywhere, THAT's the way to do it!

Sisi, shake, Sisi, sisi, shake shake shake, sisi sisi sisi

Osm Sig made by Osm Code Grabbing Buddy - Tekky
    I'm nothing but A Rhapsody, Life's a poem.
    Your words finish what I started.
    Main Champions (in order): Uhh... I play what I want to play, problem??,
    King of Noxus o.O

Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar's Avatar
    sige na ikaw na haha

.CheezyWeezy is infamous around these parts .CheezyWeezy is infamous around these parts .CheezyWeezy is infamous around these parts .CheezyWeezy is infamous around these parts .CheezyWeezy is infamous around these parts .CheezyWeezy is infamous around these parts .CheezyWeezy's Avatar
    lez pleh pl0x

Banned to Access blackblind is infamous around these parts
    laro po tau pde ako ngaun

Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of
    tara game sir

mukhang may kalaro ka na ahha

franco80423 has a spectacular aura about franco80423 has a spectacular aura about franco80423's Avatar
    dat sisi dance

Archangel's are challengine you tommorow for a friendly match

Enix out<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Role: Nuker,Carry,Tank,or semi carry/Tank
    Mains: Warwick,Phanteon,Talon,Mordekaiser,Malzahar,Tryndamere,Jarvan IV

^
    wat? o-o

oh now i get it
    Last edited by Dat.PuffCaek; 07-23-2011 at 08:18 PM.

kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3's Avatar
    dat sexy elves' sexy segway tf >.<

beat my 1k ap veig XD
    Last edited by kingguy3; 07-23-2011 at 08:18 PM.

King of Noxus o.O

challenge daw po o.

^kayo na yun, or whoever Stell's putting up XD

King of Noxus o.O

Epic game with pcfc.****** who had 0-4 lee sin and surrendered at 20. iwaslikewtfamidreamingplsslapmenow!

And oh, if we are to put a competitive scene, we should have our main 5, top 5, etc.
    and team1,team2,team3,team4, and stuff. About the challenge, we should go and accept, but its still up to the majority.

Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of
    Quote Originally Posted by kingguy3 View Post
    dat sexy elves' sexy segway tf >.<

beat my 1k ap veig XD
    dat veig

Quote Originally Posted by deviljin2121 View Post

Enix out<
    bring it on dude!

i'm not playing tho .. i still have sisi boys watching mah TF

I wasn't saying that you lost us the match, but simply that you played badly. Pwn played his mediocre game as well, and the akali got fed. And its just a match, perhaps we should forget and move onwards?

Spoiler:
    TL;DR just stop QQing about that game.

availability din ng members

.CheezyWeezy is infamous around these parts .CheezyWeezy is infamous around these parts .CheezyWeezy is infamous around these parts .CheezyWeezy is infamous around these parts .CheezyWeezy is infamous around these parts .CheezyWeezy is infamous around these parts .CheezyWeezy's Avatar
    ohaigais lets pleh?

Quote Originally Posted by deviljin2121 View Post

Enix out<

basta po si Zelkova nasa top 5 na

^Zelkova and PwN for top 5 )

ako Team 1 nalang me XD

King of Noxus o.O

whose ure master? say 4-6pm this afternoon? if my teammates aint ol or in game, our time i delayed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Role: Nuker,Carry,Tank,or semi carry/Tank
    Mains: Warwick,Phanteon,Talon,Mordekaiser,Malzahar,Tryndamere,Jarvan IV

franco80423 has a spectacular aura about franco80423 has a spectacular aura about franco80423's Avatar
    Meh, oh I remember playing with some "Archangels" a few months ago. It was me and my friends against a team of archangels. Kung kayo man yun sana naman di na kayo trashtalkers (btw we won that game lol) :3
    Last edited by franco80423; 07-24-2011 at 09:02 AM.

Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey's Avatar
    Kung san madaming Rambutan,srsly,napapaligiran ng Rambutan ang bahay ko :>
    I'm hungry,who wants food??