Page 2 of 855 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dat Clan Lounge

remotay1 has a brilliant future remotay1 has a brilliant future remotay1 has a brilliant future remotay1 has a brilliant future remotay1 has a brilliant future remotay1 has a brilliant future remotay1 has a brilliant future remotay1 has a brilliant future remotay1 has a brilliant future remotay1 has a brilliant future remotay1 has a brilliant future remotay1's Avatar
    Dat Clan meet u mad :>

kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3's Avatar
    Locked down in the depths of my own Kingdom's heart
    ^halatang Clan Coach ng uMad

Osm Sig made by Osm Code Grabbing Buddy - Tekky
    I'm nothing but A Rhapsody, Life's a poem.
    Your words finish what I started.
    Main Champions (in order): Uhh... I play what I want to play, problem??,
    King of Noxus o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post

thnx teknikman

list:

- Olivia
    - Breakdown
    - Elspeth
    - CreamShortcake
    - Zelkova
    - OBB._NOKI4.DOT
    - Kyrie
    - Aheri
    - WeaKsass
    - Demonic Kamote
    - kaidan
    - MForte
    - PwN
    - Xenim666
    - KingGuy3
    - princeboy3
    - Velisvel
    - XxMAD_MAXxX
    - Kaiser_005
    - Lord of Pranings
    - Im.Hoickey
    - ThuNinjas
    - LegolLaz

comedy is always welcome

still editing..
    pwede poh ba ako sumali sa clan nyo ?

kala ko ba Dutchess And Trolls tayo? XD

^
    abangan mo nalang po koya si Stellar
    Last edited by Dat.PuffCaek; 07-22-2011 at 08:41 PM.

xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666's Avatar
    our prime duchess havent changed the prof pic yet LOL

btw its
    XeNiM666
    not Xenim666

Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat.PuffCaek View Post
    kala ko ba Dutchess And Trolls tayo? XD

^
    abangan mo nalang po koya si Stellar
    before revision ng name pa yung banner/poster na ginawa ni teknikman

First LoLPH forum Wordsmith. First who got reputation beyond repute.

Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [YAHA].Lelouch View Post
    pwede poh ba ako sumali sa clan nyo ?
    ok lang basta active ka sa forums haha

i still QQ at teknikmaN. bcoz he's a mod. QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ
    Last edited by Dat.PuffCaek; 07-22-2011 at 08:51 PM.

xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666 has a reputation beyond repute xenim_666's Avatar
    One person likes this. Be the first of your friends.

I loled... hahaha
    BTW pano ka naging mod mr teknikman?
    P.S. laru tau bkas

bcoz teknikman is so imba. i QQ

me 2...
    QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Dat.PuffCaek View Post
    bcoz teknikman is so imba. i QQ
    haha ntawa naman ako dun, 2 na nag like

^
    y u off at fb? ay nagtatagalog ka na nga pla. baket ka nag off?

poreber alooon.....

velisvel will become famous soon enough velisvel's Avatar
    herrow preashe wheresh our clan tags?

potato salad

kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3's Avatar
    forum > in game. = Dat Clan

King of Noxus o.O

Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of
    i'm expecting mine at 26
    dat BL. tag of mine :|
    Last edited by Larotau19; 07-22-2011 at 09:55 PM.

patience is a virtue haha

Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of
    can i switch tags?
    i'm srsly gonna get a BL. tag ya know...

^You're a sexy elf, you don't need tags >.<

King of Noxus o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Larotau19 View Post
    can i switch tags?
    i'm srsly gonna get a BL. tag ya know...
    if u know how, i can ask them, but, the promo ended and i dunno any other way to request for tags for new members
    Last edited by Stellar; 07-23-2011 at 12:28 AM.

franco80423 has a spectacular aura about franco80423 has a spectacular aura about franco80423's Avatar
    Good morning

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    if u know how, i can ask them, but, the promo ended and i dunno any other way to request for tags for new members
    how about yu PM one of those GMs?

Quote Originally Posted by kingguy3 View Post
    ^You're a sexy elf, you don't need tags >.<
    tags are cool man! dis elf wants it....

TRB.Paolo is a splendid one to behold TRB.Paolo is a splendid one to behold TRB.Paolo is a splendid one to behold TRB.Paolo is a splendid one to behold TRB.Paolo is a splendid one to behold TRB.Paolo is a splendid one to behold TRB.Paolo is a splendid one to behold TRB.Paolo is a splendid one to behold TRB.Paolo's Avatar
    @stellar go at the clan tag question thread

velisvel will become famous soon enough velisvel's Avatar
    herro i just found dish tread

harro

potato salad

franco80423 has a spectacular aura about franco80423 has a spectacular aura about franco80423's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by velisvel View Post
    herro i just found dish tread

harro
    herro der chinese man