Page 56 of 855 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 21359

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dat Clan Lounge

konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02's Avatar
    Night guys....Even the strongest needs to sleep.....

Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by konimaru02 View Post
    Night guys....Even the strongest needs to sleep.....
    this guy's gaining osmness points for some reason

First LoLPH forum Wordsmith. First who got reputation beyond repute.

Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of
    [post removed]
    Last edited by CrossLegacy; 08-10-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Larotau19 View Post
    singed zhao? lee singed?
    Fuken lol'd.

Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of Larotau19 has much to be proud of
    ye .. me too

franco80423 has a spectacular aura about franco80423 has a spectacular aura about franco80423's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    this guy's gaining osmness points for some reason
    his bromance with dat dot

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1382
    Original Banhammer CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future
    I'm in ur lounge. Pwning ur members.

Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar has a reputation beyond repute Stellar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossLegacy View Post
    I'm in ur lounge. Pwning ur members.
    hello po, k lang po

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1384
    Original Banhammer CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future
    Some smurfer told me one of your elves was going around posting gore. I trust it won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossLegacy View Post
    Some smurfer told me one of your elves was going around posting gore. I trust it won't happen again.
    i dunno if i should be saying this but he did it on purpose, he needs a break daw po, even left our group chat after saying so

Minori_Chihara is a jewel in the rough Minori_Chihara is a jewel in the rough Minori_Chihara is a jewel in the rough Minori_Chihara's Avatar
    run its the damn cops hahahahahaha
    Last edited by Minori_Chihara; 08-11-2011 at 12:04 AM.
    IGN:Hanakana

Quote Originally Posted by Minori_Chihara View Post
    run its the damn cops hahahahahaha
    thnx for putting a on my face after this sad day

konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02 has a brilliant future konimaru02's Avatar
    I can't sleep....Oh well.....

Quote Originally Posted by konimaru02 View Post
    I can't sleep....Oh well.....
    Eat some oranges and it will be k.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LordOfPranings; 08-11-2011 at 12:36 AM.

OBB._NOKI4.DOT is just really nice OBB._NOKI4.DOT is just really nice OBB._NOKI4.DOT is just really nice OBB._NOKI4.DOT is just really nice OBB._NOKI4.DOT is just really nice OBB._NOKI4.DOT's Avatar
    may na husgahan nanaman? DA WHO?!

EDIT:

lumabas na sa hara sa city hunter! yes!

lol off topic...
    Last edited by OBB._NOKI4.DOT; 08-11-2011 at 12:44 AM.
    (2)

Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey's Avatar
    Kung san madaming Rambutan,srsly,napapaligiran ng Rambutan ang bahay ko :>
    @.@ good morning

kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3's Avatar
    Locked down in the depths of my own Kingdom's heart
    Morning o.O

Osm Sig made by Osm Code Grabbing Buddy - Tekky
    I'm nothing but A Rhapsody, Life's a poem.
    Your words finish what I started.
    Main Champions (in order): Uhh... I play what I want to play, problem??,
    King of Noxus o.O

Wayward will become famous soon enough Wayward's Avatar
    morning..

what happened to de smexy elf? deid?

kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3's Avatar
    Locked down in the depths of my own Kingdom's heart
    I noticed something....

My Osmness points decreased? While my brother's increased? o.O WTF

Osm Sig made by Osm Code Grabbing Buddy - Tekky
    I'm nothing but A Rhapsody, Life's a poem.
    Your words finish what I started.
    Main Champions (in order): Uhh... I play what I want to play, problem??,
    King of Noxus o.O

Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey has a reputation beyond repute Mouse.Hoickey's Avatar
    @.@ rawr lets go ligo

Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe has a reputation beyond repute Zhythe's Avatar
    Mornin guys. :\

@OSM Points: Why teh color of my name isn't liek this? D:

Quote Originally Posted by DaT.Smurf.Acct View Post
    ITS THERE! FIND IT! TEH LULz

I can see etttt! D:
    Last edited by Zhythe; 08-11-2011 at 08:23 AM.

hahah.... BTW wat is osm pointz poh?

^ Ya I knoo. :3

Btw... searched Rammus in google images and I saw this:
    Spoiler:

Lmfao. :>
    Last edited by Zhythe; 08-11-2011 at 08:49 AM.

SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya's Avatar
    Dat epic guy wid da WONS post... so epic!

@.@ Dat is soo epic :> Dat singed