Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel's Avatar

One-Click Login at G+ and LoLPH Forum with Ping Checker

This thread will guide you in creating files that will automatically execute and log-in to League of Legends PH Forum, Garena+ Messenger, plus a Ping Checker for League of Legends PH Server in a single click without using any third-party program. [!] This is not recommended for shared computers. Use it at your own risk!

This thread consists of:
    • Program/s to Use
    • Codes, Conditions and Procedure
    • Related FAQs
    • [Guide] Hiding File/Folder

Programs
    to Use
    Folder
    Notepad
    Expected
    Output
    Batch File
    1 (.bat)
    Visual Basic Script
    2 (.vbs)
    Codes to
    Use
    File to Click
    [Click Me]
    Scripts Needed
    [Click Me]

Conditions:
    1. You should be logged-out at Garena+ Messenger and League of Legends PH Forum when running the .bat file
    2. The Browser, Garena+ and LoL clients must be closed, or not running.
    3. Do not click anything in your screen until your accounts are successfully logged-on.
    4. Ping Checker will still run even if you've already logged-on.
    Important:
    • The execution isn't all-the-time 100% successful since it depends in the speed of your internet connection, but should work in both stable and unstable connection and different browsers.
      • In the line WScript.Sleep 4000 at the Visual Basic Script (.vbs) file, you may set the variable "4000" - this is the seconds when the next line/code will be executed. In the script, after 4 Seconds, it will execute Tab then inputs your Username, then executes Tab then inputs your Password - so if you think that it's not inputting your credentials because your internet may be slow or too fast, then change the variable 4000 in WScript.Sleep
    • These scripts are 100% safe.
      • It will not send your credentials or username and password in any sites, or to whoever.
      • It will not damage your computer.
      • It does not contain virus, trojan, worm or malicious script, code or element.
      • It will only execute when you click the .bat file. It won't be contained in your process list except for the Browser, G+ and Ping Checker Command Prompt Window.
      • It will not cause any complications on your G+ and League of Legends.
    • Do not use this scripts in Internet Cafe, Shared Computers or between Client-Server Units since you will input your credentials inside the VBScript, unless you hide the file then do so but still not advisable. Use it at your own risk!

Related FAQs

Q: Why isn't working at all?
    A: You might have saved it as .txt file and not .vbs/.bat file.

Q: Why is there an error?
    A: It is case sensitive, you may have lack spaces, mistyped file name, wrong extension name, no quotations marks and the like.

Q: Why is my credentials not written?
    A: If you are to execute the .bat file, be sure not to click anything else and wait until everything has executed completely. Timing between your Internet Connection and configuring the line WScript.Sleep 4000 is also a factor.
    Last edited by Ariexhel; 12-28-2014 at 03:49 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel's Avatar

Codes to Use

Coding Starts Here:
    1. Copy the code below; This script is for Garena+ Messenger
    2. Edit the Credentials
      • Line 4 To input/change your account's username.
      • Line 6 To input/change your account's password.
    3. Save As Visual Basic Script; In Notepad, hit Save As then select All Files then the File Name with .vbs as extension (e.g. GarenaPlusMessenger.vbs)
    Code:
    set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    WScript.Sleep 4000
    WshShell.SendKeys "{TAB}"
    WshShell.SendKeys "YOURUSERNAMEHERE"
    WshShell.SendKeys "YOURPASSWORDHERE"
    WshShell.SendKeys "{ENTER}"
    WScript.Quit()

----------------------------
    1. Copy the code below; This is for League of Legends PH Forum
    2. Edit the Credentials
      • Line 2 To input/change the desired browser (e.g. iexplore.exe, chrome.exe, firefox.exe)
      • Line 5 To input/change your account's username.
      • Line 7 To input/change your account's password.
    3. Save As Visual Basic Script; In Notepad, hit Save As then select All Files then the File Name with .vbs as extension (e.g. LoLPHForum.vbs)
    Code:
    set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    call WshShell.Run("firefox.exe http://forum.lol.garena.ph/", 1, false)
    WScript.Sleep 4000
    WshShell.SendKeys "YOURUSERNAMEHERE"
    WshShell.SendKeys "{ENTER}"
    WScript.Quit()

-----------------------------
    1. Copy the code below; This is the clicky file.
    2. Edit the Credentials
      • Line 2 To change the file name for LoLPH Forum .vbs.
      • Line 4 To change the file name for Garena+ Messenger .vbs.
      • Line 5 To change the directory/location for the GarenaMessenger.exe
    3. Save As Batch File; In Notepad, hit Save As then select All Files then the File Name with .bat as extension (e.g. ClickyAutoLogin.bat)
    Code:
    @Echo Off
    start LoLPHForum.vbs
    TIMEOUT 10
    start GarenaPlusMessenger.vbs
    start /d "E:\GPH-LOL" /w GarenaMessenger.exe"
    ping 125.5.6.1 -t
    goto End
    :End

Adjust the following if you wish the execution to be faster or slower:
    • TIMEOUT 10 (e.g. TIMEOUT 5, TIMEOUT 3): 1 = 1 Second
    • WScript.Sleep 4000 (e.g. WScript.Sleep 2000): 1000 = 1 Second

[!] Remember to keep the files in one folder and create a shortcut in desktop to easily use and click the Batch File.
    Sample Output
    [Windows 7]

Visual Basic Script File
    Windows Batch File
    Sample
    Desktop Shortcut

Hiding the Folder
    At Command Prompt: Start [Windows Key] > Search or Run for "cmd" then type the code (any from the two):
    Code:
    attrib +s +h "location\foldername" then <enter>
    Code:
    E: (or the directory/location for your folder) <enter>
    attrib foldername +s +h then <enter>
    To unhide it, just change the "+" to "-".
    Code:
    attrib -s -h "location\foldername" then <enter>

See Also
    Prevent Auto Logout in League of Legends Forum

Your feedback is highly appreciated.
    Questions are acknowledged and I'll try to answer as possibly as I can.

Last edited by Ariexhel; 08-30-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Tanong lang, anu ping na nkukuha mo sa 125.5.6.1, sakin kasi 100+ pero 20+ lng in-game.

Writer of The GodFather Novel ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4's Avatar
    awesome TuT OP. I should probably do this also.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by flytlies12 View Post
    Tanong lang, anu ping na nkukuha mo sa 125.5.6.1, sakin kasi 100+ pero 20+ lng in-game.
    • Hi Sir/Ma'am, I can't rely much on my Globe Broadband in terms of connectivity to LoL but since you've asked, I'm getting 230 to 450+ at Ping Check then 200+ Ping in-game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzzz4 View Post
    awesome TuT OP. I should probably do this also.
    • Thank you Sir Ranz. Yes, we got a lot of tricks around. Good luck with that. If you need assistance, don't hesitate to ask me, I'll try as I can.
    Last edited by Ariexhel; 12-27-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Di ko lang alam but sa tingin ko iba na ung ip address na ginagamit ng lolph?

Restless Dreamer silent_will has a spectacular aura about silent_will has a spectacular aura about silent_will has a spectacular aura about silent_will's Avatar
    Sounds cool. Thanks.
    In my restless dreams,
    I see that town...

Writer of The GodFather Novel ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4's Avatar
    SO uhh.. Hey I just want to report back some errors that I got when doing this TuT.

First of all, okay nman sya kagabi no errors or w/e that's why I didn't bother to reply back kasi its working. Now, ngayon nman prang may kulang yung lolphforums code mo ng ")" which I'm also finding it atm. So yeah kinda bums me out.

Korean Syndra festschrifttt is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by flytlies12 View Post
    Di ko lang alam but sa tingin ko iba na ung ip address na ginagamit ng lolph?
    Because each game has its own unique IP. 125.5.6.1 is owned by LoL PH though, and is probably hosted in the same physical location, so it's the closest you can get to an actual ping check without running netstat before and after your game loads.
    Last edited by festschrifttt; 12-28-2014 at 09:37 AM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    SO uhh.. Hey I just want to report back some errors that I got when doing this TuT.

First of all, okay nman sya kagabi no errors or w/e that's why I didn't bother to reply back kasi its working. Now, ngayon nman prang may kulang yung lolphforums code mo ng ")" which I'm also finding it atm. So yeah kinda bums me out.
    • My apology about that. I might have deleted it when editing the thread. The error lies under filename2.vbs, Line 2. Please write a parenthesis ")" after the false statement.
      • It should then look like this:
        Code:
        call WshShell.Run("firefox.exe http://forum.lol.garena.ph/", 1, false)

Last edited by Ariexhel; 12-28-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Alright! I got the whole thing working. But there's like a slight error in gplus.vbs code but my Garena Plus also opens even the error comes out.

12.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Alright! I got the whole thing working. But there's like a slight error in gplus.vbs code but my Garena Plus also opens even the error comes out.
    • Please take note to execute the Batch File while you are logged-out and close the Garena+ Messenger. The error lies under Line 6 of your gplus.vbs, it can't execute the line due to the period "." after the quotation mark.
      • It should then look like this:
        Code:

Last edited by Ariexhel; 12-28-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Alright! Thanks for the quick replies. I finally managed it to work just like last night.

Massive Props to you OP. Would recommend to everybody! 10/10

14.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by festschrifttt View Post
    Because each game has its own unique IP. 125.5.6.1 is owned by LoL PH though, and is probably hosted in the same physical location, so it's the closest you can get to an actual ping check without running netstat before and after your game loads.
    • Thank you for assisting our fellow member, flytlies12. I wasn't able to reply back to him/her. Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by silent_will View Post
    Sounds cool. Thanks.
    Alright! Thanks for the quick replies. I finally managed it to work just like last night.

Massive Props to you OP. Would recommend to everybody! 10/10
    • Thank you so much. This won't be successful enough without being tested and that, I appreciate your compliance and interest to this trick. Have a good day.
    Last edited by Ariexhel; 12-28-2014 at 10:44 AM.

AndreiXtreme has a brilliant future AndreiXtreme has a brilliant future AndreiXtreme has a brilliant future AndreiXtreme has a brilliant future AndreiXtreme has a brilliant future AndreiXtreme has a brilliant future AndreiXtreme has a brilliant future AndreiXtreme has a brilliant future AndreiXtreme has a brilliant future AndreiXtreme has a brilliant future AndreiXtreme has a brilliant future AndreiXtreme's Avatar
    Gonna try this later =)

"Hate" with a damn, cute smile. //Chitoge

You may want to point out the need to change "E:\GPH-LOL".

Anyway, after seeing these codes, I became interested in VBScript(I've never done vbs). I think I can make a program that will compile all the mentioned features (including the forum "prevent auto-logout"). I'd be happy to work with you.

17.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreiXtreme View Post
    Gonna try this later =)
    • Hello AndreiXtreme, thank you, update me for any problems. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post here. Have a good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by flix.jerk View Post
    You may want to point out the need to change "E:\GPH-LOL".

Anyway, after seeing these codes, I became interested in VBScript(I've never done vbs). I think I can make a program that will compile all the mentioned features (including the forum "prevent auto-logout"). I'd be happy to work with you.
    • Hello flix.jerk, it's already stated here: [Click Me] "Line 5 To change the directory/location for the GarenaMessenger.exe". Thus, thank you the feedback, I'll be happy to work with you as well and hoping that I'll be available from the proposed time you want to start working with it - leave a PM/Post if you do since I'm kind of tweaking Windows Registry and not much on VBScripts. As for making the program with this and the "prevent auto-logout", I'd bet it will be great and helpful - Microsoft Visual Studio may help you with that. Thank you so much for your interest. Have a good day.

lien028 is on a distinguished road lien028's Avatar
    Hi!

Is it possible to create an auto-login program and Ping Checker using VB 2012?

Ty

Pano po kapag di ko na kailangan yung auto-login sa forums? Ang kailangan ko lang po kasi eh yung auto-login sa G+ at yung ping checker?

Last edited by SCND.62335463; 03-15-2015 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lien028 View Post
    Hi!

Is it possible to create an auto-login program and Ping Checker using VB 2012?

Ty
    • Yes, but it shall be a more coded program compared to a Batch File. For Auto-Login, you'll be implementing JS with it as well and as follows codes such as webbrowser.navigate("www.forum.lol.garena.ph"). For Ping-Checker, you shall use PingReply Class to store its response times.

Quote Originally Posted by SCND.62335463 View Post
    Pano po kapag di ko na kailangan yung auto-login sa forums? Ang kailangan ko lang po kasi eh yung auto-login sa G+ at yung ping checker?
    • Hello, you may just remove the line start lolphforum.vbs from this code:
      Code:
      @Echo Off
      start LoLPHForum.vbs
      TIMEOUT 10
      start GarenaPlusMessenger.vbs
      start /d "E:\GPH-LOL" /w GarenaMessenger.exe"
      ping 125.5.6.1 -t
      goto End
      :End
    Last edited by Ariexhel; 06-30-2015 at 01:08 PM.

Hello I would like to know if there is a way to launch a batch/script automatically everytime the computer boots up

Quote Originally Posted by SyS.Revenant View Post
    Hello I would like to know if there is a way to launch a batch/script automatically everytime the computer boots up
    • Oh, sorry I wasn't able to visit this thread. To automatically run this script on boot, add it to the Registry or use the code below, type at Command Prompt:
      Code:
      REG ADD "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" /v "AutoStartLoL" /t REG_SZ /F /D "C:\Users\BIBI\Desktop\ClickyAutoLogin.bat"
      • AutoStartLoL = is the name of the registry key
      • C:\Users\BIBI\Desktop = is the location where the .bat file is located
      • ClickyAutoLogin.bat = is the name of the .bat file
    • Be sure to check the key result at Windows Registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Run. It should look like this.
      • You may need to add starting and ending quotation marks (" ") on C:\Users\User\Desktop\NameOfBatchFileHere.bat and -autolaunch after the data statement.

Thanks so much!

Hmm, just tried it, how the forums log in but G+ only launches but doesnt log in

Quote Originally Posted by SyS.Revenant View Post
    Hmm, just tried it, how the forums log in but G+ only launches but doesnt log in
    • Do you mind if you can post all your codes here? [!] Delete/blank these lines WshShell.SendKeys "YOURUSERNAMEHERE" andWshShell.SendKeys "YOURPASSWORDHERE" before posting.