Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #51
    GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh's Avatar
    Hi ~ I updated the first post. I've been a bit busy, I'm really sorry for the delay everyone.

Dragon's Sin of Wrath Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Posh View Post
    Hi ~ I updated the first post. I've been a bit busy, I'm really sorry for the delay everyone.
    Thanks ma'am

zachtyler has a brilliant future zachtyler has a brilliant future zachtyler has a brilliant future zachtyler has a brilliant future zachtyler has a brilliant future zachtyler has a brilliant future zachtyler has a brilliant future zachtyler has a brilliant future zachtyler has a brilliant future zachtyler has a brilliant future zachtyler has a brilliant future zachtyler's Avatar
    oh ayun nahanap ko na ung hinahanap ko hahaha

Fae Sorceress horayne is a splendid one to behold horayne is a splendid one to behold horayne is a splendid one to behold horayne is a splendid one to behold horayne is a splendid one to behold horayne is a splendid one to behold horayne's Avatar
    Fae Sorceress
    IGN: Lulu | Support and Top Laner | horayne's Signature Stop

Harem Prince addicted31 has a reputation beyond repute addicted31 has a reputation beyond repute addicted31 has a reputation beyond repute addicted31 has a reputation beyond repute addicted31 has a reputation beyond repute addicted31 has a reputation beyond repute addicted31 has a reputation beyond repute addicted31 has a reputation beyond repute addicted31 has a reputation beyond repute addicted31 has a reputation beyond repute addicted31 has a reputation beyond repute addicted31's Avatar
    Harem Prince

Eternal Nightmare Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH's Avatar
    Eternal Nightmare

Thanks in advance!

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #57
    GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh has a reputation beyond repute GM_Posh's Avatar
    Done updating custom titles for horayne, addicted31 and Midnight_PH.

@ horayne Lulu is looooveee!

The Wanderer wnwt123 is a glorious beacon of light wnwt123 is a glorious beacon of light wnwt123 is a glorious beacon of light wnwt123 is a glorious beacon of light wnwt123 is a glorious beacon of light wnwt123 is a glorious beacon of light wnwt123's Avatar
    Hi! i just got 150 posts..

Queen B beyonceknowles is a name known to all beyonceknowles is a name known to all beyonceknowles is a name known to all beyonceknowles is a name known to all beyonceknowles is a name known to all beyonceknowles is a name known to all beyonceknowles's Avatar
    Queen B

Thanks. :*
    /URL]

T R I C S TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile's Avatar
    Well, I do H *what H? lol

RED Co0L_MoVeZ has a reputation beyond repute Co0L_MoVeZ has a reputation beyond repute Co0L_MoVeZ has a reputation beyond repute Co0L_MoVeZ has a reputation beyond repute Co0L_MoVeZ has a reputation beyond repute Co0L_MoVeZ has a reputation beyond repute Co0L_MoVeZ has a reputation beyond repute Co0L_MoVeZ has a reputation beyond repute Co0L_MoVeZ has a reputation beyond repute Co0L_MoVeZ has a reputation beyond repute Co0L_MoVeZ has a reputation beyond repute Co0L_MoVeZ's Avatar
    Hi, I just wanna ask if you could fix the capitalization on my user name,

it should be

Co0L_MoVeZ

and not Co0L_MovEZ

PS: If you can't... i understand T^T

edit:

Thank You! <3 <3

Last edited by Co0L_MoVeZ; 12-23-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Stalker's Pride gunzslinger can only hope to improve gunzslinger's Avatar
    me me "Stalker's Pride"

Heartless Romantic gg09152863142gg has much to be proud of gg09152863142gg has much to be proud of gg09152863142gg has much to be proud of gg09152863142gg has much to be proud of gg09152863142gg has much to be proud of gg09152863142gg has much to be proud of gg09152863142gg has much to be proud of gg09152863142gg has much to be proud of gg09152863142gg has much to be proud of gg09152863142gg has much to be proud of gg09152863142gg's Avatar
    "Heartless Romantic"

Maraming Salamat Po!

jamesgaring is on a distinguished road jamesgaring's Avatar
    "Emma Watsons Boyfriend" Thank You

16.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by rappolcala View Post
    Game Master
    Please choose a different Forum Title. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Co0L_MoVeZ View Post
    Hi, I just wanna ask if you could fix the capitalization on my user name,

it should be

Co0L_MoVeZ

and not Co0L_MovEZ

PS: If you can't... i understand T^T

edit:

Thank You! <3 <3

Done.

Sorry for the delay everyone. Happy New Year!

Sawce's Bride silssd has a spectacular aura about silssd has a spectacular aura about silssd's Avatar
    I am requesting for the title " Mitochondrial Eve "

Dandy from Freljord OMG.itsfiddle has a spectacular aura about OMG.itsfiddle has a spectacular aura about OMG.itsfiddle has a spectacular aura about OMG.itsfiddle's Avatar
    requesting "Dandy from Freljord"

Thanks
    I draw stuffs

Tech.Chrome is a name known to all Tech.Chrome is a name known to all Tech.Chrome is a name known to all Tech.Chrome is a name known to all Tech.Chrome is a name known to all Tech.Chrome is a name known to all Tech.Chrome's Avatar
    Automation Cybernetics

Tactic Addict kaisergrim is a splendid one to behold kaisergrim is a splendid one to behold kaisergrim is a splendid one to behold kaisergrim is a splendid one to behold kaisergrim is a splendid one to behold kaisergrim is a splendid one to behold kaisergrim's Avatar
    Tactic Addict

-thanks-

REKT
    clans uncle

Unsullied King of Divinity Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage's Avatar
    Unsullied King of Divinity

~Dage

MsChiefExecutive JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123's Avatar
    Lady J

/10char

Kukurikapu

thanks yee

Don't --- > Pogi ako wag ka maingay! shhhhhh... hahahahaha

24.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #74

Melancholic Introvert trollfaceepic has much to be proud of trollfaceepic has much to be proud of trollfaceepic has much to be proud of trollfaceepic has much to be proud of trollfaceepic has much to be proud of trollfaceepic has much to be proud of trollfaceepic has much to be proud of trollfaceepic has much to be proud of trollfaceepic's Avatar
    Just got 150 posts XD

"Melancholic Introvert"

ty