Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Writer of The GodFather Novel ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taerick922 View Post
    Sir i cant play LOL because of this... please help
    wrong section and thread buddy.

sonicp has a little shameless behaviour in the past sonicp's Avatar
    Game: 3/5
    Disconnections/high latency(ping), game patcher/installer is slow and buggy, reporting feature is a bogus/broken?

Customer Service: 2/5
    too much censorship going on in the forums, need forum moderator performance evaluation annual/monthly?
    IIRC, mods arent part of the staff, well in other forums I visited they arent.

overall rating: 2.5/5

you're on the right track, keep it up!!

Sawce's Bride silssd has a spectacular aura about silssd has a spectacular aura about silssd's Avatar
    Even if the intentions are good, there will always be people who will voice out and people who will dig down to some ignored issues. It kinda beats the purpose if we are just going to talk about "positive" customer feedback. Isn't it kinda bias? Pag positive okay lang tapos pag negative rage na agad? Hahaha.
    Last edited by silssd; 11-25-2014 at 09:53 PM.

masyado pang op yung mga new buffs limitado na din ang ganking dahil sa mga smite bonus and gives more chance fort he kill-steal ngayong pwede na sa champ ang smite

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #55

Sawce's Bride silssd has a spectacular aura about silssd has a spectacular aura about silssd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper04 View Post
    masyado pang op yung mga new buffs limitado na din ang ganking dahil sa mga smite bonus and gives more chance fort he kill-steal ngayong pwede na sa champ ang smite
    That isn't something Garena have control of. Riot does all the work regarding your concern.

mabilis naman account support nang garena.ph, baka may maling mali kayong ginagawa o hinde rin tama pag trato nyo kaya ginagantihan rin kayo nang ganyan

The Tidecaller anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silssd View Post
    Even if the intentions are good, there will always be people who will voice out and people who will dig down to some ignored issues. It kinda beats the purpose if we are just going to talk about "positive" customer feedback. Isn't it kinda bias? Pag positive okay lang tapos pag negative rage na agad? Hahaha.
    feedback is a feedback. you can take it as an attack or opportunity to grow. :-)

humans.. favorite sport is to find imperfections because we all want what
    cannot be attained which is perfection toinks!

anyway tnx for renaming the thread. i hope people will continue to point out both the + & - issues here without cyber killing each other hah

kakekikokurr is a name known to all kakekikokurr is a name known to all kakekikokurr is a name known to all kakekikokurr is a name known to all kakekikokurr is a name known to all kakekikokurr is a name known to all kakekikokurr's Avatar
    All I could say is that ~ Garena Customer takes time and I couldn't freakin' give specific answers to some questions for the requirements on getting back my FORGOTTEN PASS ACCOUNT. I made the account like 4 years ago. I couldn't possibly remember the exact date etc. @_@ Owel, I'm still hoping I could OPEN it once again, soon. :'(
    Last edited by kakekikokurr; 11-26-2014 at 01:45 AM.

Fairest in the Land DUCHESSCAITLYN is a jewel in the rough DUCHESSCAITLYN is a jewel in the rough DUCHESSCAITLYN is a jewel in the rough DUCHESSCAITLYN is a jewel in the rough DUCHESSCAITLYN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KR.Empress View Post
    Oh OMG,i didn't mean to make it sound that way.Honestly,it's not my intention to remind whose title is higher.What i meant to say was were both individuals and are different from each other.It's like saying "he's the director,i'm the secretary" not in a manner comparing whose higher between the two,but in manner where i'm pointing out that they have different titles.

("
    ,maybe it's because you knew duchess longer than you knew me")
    What i meant about this one is that,i think maybe i had that *zing*(i don't even know what he meant by "zing" but it's probably something positive), it's just that he hasn't seen more of my posts yet.Well idk and idc if i didn't have it in me,those thoughts just came out of my mind.
    Anyways,PEACE
    v
    LOL!! Its fine! I was just kidding around with you. I'm not mad or pissed at you

Quote Originally Posted by anjelalabum View Post
    suggestion of ranz: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...k-thread-(-.-)
    --------------------------------------------------------

Mannypoohcquiao also brought up a similar idea back in the other thread although I think Ranz's is more specific somehow. Mods aren't obliged to hold events so I guess this is another reason that favors having a community GM who's active on the forums.

I see Dage occasionally holds events in the Noxus section even though his events have to be done in game. His prizes are good though and its very generous of him. Its actual RP. His events aren't good enough for most of you?
    Last edited by DUCHESSCAITLYN; 11-26-2014 at 04:52 AM.

Restless Dreamer silent_will has a spectacular aura about silent_will has a spectacular aura about silent_will has a spectacular aura about silent_will's Avatar
    His events are good in its own way, I'm a fan. It's kinda under the radar though, and I guess he holds them when he feels like it, and like you said it's very generous of him, it's most definitely not Garena-sponsored (who are we kidding though a Garena-sponsored forum event = wishful thinking). Maybe something more of a regular weekly or even monthly event and not in-game at all times.

Dragon's Sin of Wrath Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos has a reputation beyond repute Pototos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzzz4 View Post
    Will there be an official Forum Games? like an actual cup for Forumers and receive a groovy Icon that represents the winner of the LoLPH Forums Cup. I know there's like an online tourney that you guys host but it would be also rad if you created the people who are been loyal to the forums itself an exclusive tournament. Maybe that will resurrect many dead forum peoples into joining.

Think about it guys. :I
    We all know who'll win that.

Lost Cosmonaut Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kakekikokurr View Post
    All I could say is that ~ Garena Customer takes time and I couldn't freakin' give specific answers to some questions for the requirements on getting back my FORGOTTEN PASS ACCOUNT. I made the account like 4 years ago. I
    couldn't possibly remember the exact date etc. @_@ Owel, I'm still hoping I could OPEN it once again, soon. :'(
    I made my account as an alternative to serverscout when Garena started, notice how edgy it is. ;p

If you have access to your email it would be easier, I lost my password once and they asked me for previous top up transactions as proof and I got my account back in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by DUCHESSCAITLYN View Post
    I see Dage occasionally holds events in the Noxus section even though his events have to be done in game. His prizes are good though and its very generous of him. Its actual RP. His events aren't good enough for most of you?
    I think he's a pretty cool guy for doing it but I wonder what his objectives are.
    I don't know if he even has one.
    Some people are just too rich to even care.

Maybe he's building a fanbase for twitch.

I don't see why people would have a problem with his events.
    Just to fuel the fires of mod hating maybe?
    Last edited by Suicides4Kim; 11-26-2014 at 12:08 PM.

Writer of The GodFather Novel ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pototos View Post
    We all know who'll win that.
    I don't care. Pretty much people will gather or group themselves into these kinds of events that i suggested. Currently The alagad chatroom has already a team :P

Many Thanks about the good positive feedback in my suggestion tho. :I

razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag's Avatar
    Mod Ranz 2015?
    Right to freedom, denied no more.

no MOD cuz i don't want to be yelled at. :I

no MOD cuz i don't want to be yelled at. :I
    But deep inside you want...

But deep inside you want...
    impossible na :P A mod requires a clean record/no infractions. For me, I have like 6 pages worth of them. X)

19.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #69
    Unsullied King of Divinity Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage has much to be proud of Nicolas_Dage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DUCHESSCAITLYN View Post

Duchess noticed me >///<

Quote Originally Posted by Suicides4Kim View Post
    I don't know if he even has one.
    Some people are just too rich to even care.

Maybe he's building a fanbase for twitch.

I don't see why people would have a problem with his events.
    Just to fuel the fires of mod hating maybe?
    Oh no, they're onto me now...
    <.<
    >.>

~Dage

kakekikokurr is a name known to all kakekikokurr is a name known to all kakekikokurr is a name known to all kakekikokurr is a name known to all kakekikokurr is a name known to all kakekikokurr is a name known to all kakekikokurr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicides4Kim View Post
    I made my account as an alternative to serverscout when Garena started, notice how edgy it is. ;p

If you have access to your email it would be easier, I lost my password once and they asked me for previous top up transactions as proof and I got my account back in a few days.
    I only topped up once on that account. The email wasn't verified. It's so sad how I could never use it again. It's my first Garena account. I wasn't hacked. I got used to using the auto log in where the password was already remembered. Huhu.

impossible na :P A mod requires a clean record/no infractions. For me, I have like 6 pages worth of them. X)
    You want it but it's impossible now?

Quote Originally Posted by anjelalabum View Post
    GOOD MORNING
    ---> people are more calm here, thank you for not endangering this thread to be closed hue hue

Regarding Mods:
    ---> my suggestion? hire someone who can tolerate salty behavior and still remain PROFESSIONAL. i honestly don't like it when MODS or GMs give unnecessary comments to forumers who dont agree with what they said.
    Some of them are supposed to act unprofessional. It's called building rapport. But you people just tend to push their buttons. Yeah, they can take salt. And they answer but you don't accept those answers and you still press the things you believe is the truth. When they stop answering because you would not accept their answers you people label them as incompetent. IT'S CALLED MUTUAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN AUTHORITY AND COMMUNITY. But we don't have that here.
    We only listen to want we want to hear.

Why can't most of you act like altimitt or what ever the his name is. When he asks and is given an answer, he just says "okay. gotcha" or some reply like that. He doesn't go "NO! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS."
    Last edited by notsoretarded; 11-26-2014 at 02:50 PM.

You want it but it's impossible now?
    Hnde ko tlga gusto :P i'm too naive for moderating stuff that's why it's called a MOD in short.

The Tidecaller anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by notsoretarded View Post
    you people just tend to push their buttons. When they stop answering because you would not accept their answers you people label them as incompetent.
    i thought you were reverie for a second.

anyway... mods should expect that or anyone working in the customer service industry.. people who avail services, when not satisfied will bombard you with questions and when given an answer that they think isn't right, of course they will keep on talking because they think an alternative solution can be done.. hindi naman nila alam ano process nio and di nio din naman pwede sabihin lahat..

authority have rules right? when someone cross the line that's where it should take effect pero you cannot expect ppl specially those who avail the services you offer to just nod and take everything you say.. some people might do that like Alti BUT MOST WILL NOT and that my dear is the sad reality...

EDIT: maybe if the majority is satisfied with the services, you won't encounter such stubbornness... ako nga nasanay na eh so if i see a grey area, instead of making a fuss about it, i just put it in the category na maybe thats one thing they're not allowed to answer and limited lang pwede nila sabihin... and uhm... wow "you people" lol
    Last edited by anjelalabum; 11-26-2014 at 03:18 PM.

sorry for multi posting..

Globe confirmed that there's an issue with their connection in Laguna area.

--posting this since there's no reply on the thread I created about the network issue and there's no (or baka namiss ko) thread about an on going Globe issue.

:-)