Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Unsullied King of Divinity Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KR.Empress View Post
    That's why you people should change.You people should not rely on your judgement alone.Think of what the community feels.

This is not the proper way to handle things.For example,the members of the legislature called "legislators" has the power and authority to make,write and pass laws.
    BUT!Do they only consider their OWN points of views,opinions and beliefs when they make laws?
    No,they need to review,take into consideration,and gather opinions of the public about a certain law."Would it be the best for the public?What does the public feel about this law?What things other things should i consider and take into account?Is it just?"
    These are the things that legislators ask themselves.
    Now,do you take into account the thread starter and other forumer's opinions when making decisions like when you close threads?
    YOU believe that it was answered,done and should not be discussed anymore.But what about the people of that thread?Do they believe and feel the same? See.this is why we are complaining.You people think that the authority you posses is above us.You think your OPINIONS AND BELIEFS ARE JUST.This is what makes this forum an undesirable place.

In that particular thread,we didn't have plans to verbally insult or abuse anyone.Maybe some "natamaan" mods and GMs took our criticism and words as offensive.Where in fact,it was just the plain truth,and they refused to accept it.

Well, there is a difference when someone posts a question and another when they post what may lead to a discussion. For some questions, they are answerable by simple facts, straight information. Those are easily judged when answered, easily seen when it's ripe to be locked. Like I said, if you see a thread with 1 question and 10 of the same answers, that's just unproductive. Therefore, locked. Thread starter can always create a new one. Then, there are those that are not a plain Q&A thread. We keep those open, for all to discuss, but once it turns sour, then it's time to lock it down. Also, just a side note, dead-threads would be locked on-sight as well. As per that thread, I also wonder why it has been locked. I always thought it would stay open. You'll have to take that up with someone else.

And as i have said,i have visited many forums before,and they practice ASKING the people of a thread if they were done.Sure,there would thread starters or commenters that won't reply,at least you have asked and you have been polite and courteous in doing so.Unlike what happened here.

And,have you gave them enough time to answer your question?Do you expect these people to sit and stare at their thread page 24 hours to see if anyone replies to their thread?No!Certainly not.
    They have lives and other activities that they should do.That's why you should give them a reasonable amount of time.If no one has answered back till then,then i guess that's the time when you may close thread.
    Giving them time to reply won't summon a giant asteroid that would destroy us all would it?

About this, sure we can ask if the thread could be locked, but we can't sit around waiting for a reply either. But, I do like the idea. A considerable amount of time, before locking a thread. That makes sense, but under the right circumstances. With query threads like I stated earlier, that wouldn't fall under this bracket, I'm afraid.

Do you even know how you sound like when you said that?It's like suggesting to poke a 50 ft Card stack that would result in its collapse and then telling its maker that he's welcomed to stack the cards again which took him many hours to stack before.
    Like that thread that has been closed.It had 18 pages in the last 10 days,was it a proper action to close it and then telling its commenters to create another thread?Without even their consent or letting them reply?
    No,it's not what a professional person would do.It just proves that the person who did that was an impudent,disrespectful,discourteous being that wasn't educated about the manners that he should present.An unwanted person,and certainly NOT A PERSON THAT SHOULD BE WORKING on a position where people/the community is handled.
    As per the thread, I won't dabble there, as I'm not really involved... directly.
    I think my first statement covers this, more or less. Simple query threads and discussion threads. Different, handle differently.

Overall, I'd just like to clarify that locking one thread and locking another may differ in many ways.
    Take for example locking a query thread and locking uhm... the thread cannot be comparable. I'm not on anybody's side here, I'll try to look into the locked thread myself. (Curiosity for the most part, hehe)

For that part,i do understand that there are things that are strictly confidential.What we demand is or one of our demands are,proper treatment and service.Such as being polite.

But just a little note though,there are questions that do not require answers that were confidential.Only knowledge about a certain field.It is why i encourage MODS AND GMs to add some knowledge on the fields that are being resorted to answer the game's problems.

And btw,maybe it's because you knew duchess longer than you knew me?She's a Duchess,i'm an Empress LOL jk.
    We do try to keep polite. There just seems to be a bit of kinks... here and there, I guess.
    If Vanguards ever make you feel mistreated, then we do apologize for whatever we lack. And you could always address this to the higher ups, in a more discreet manner. That way, it'll be fully expressed by the customer.

We do learn bit by bit. We do catch on, if the opportunity presents itself. Especially for me, as I'm one of the newer MODs. (mmm shiny mod)

~Dage
    Last edited by Nicolas_Dage; 11-25-2014 at 06:08 AM.

Banned to Access KR.Empress can only hope to improve
    Alright...

Sawce's Bride silssd has a spectacular aura about silssd has a spectacular aura about silssd's Avatar
    I didn't have the time to read all... it's too long..

Anyways, I wanted to change my password and I need to remove that mobile number I used because it is no longer active. In few days I had it removed. They've been helpful.
    Last edited by silssd; 11-25-2014 at 10:03 AM.

Fairest in the Land DUCHESSCAITLYN is a jewel in the rough DUCHESSCAITLYN is a jewel in the rough DUCHESSCAITLYN is a jewel in the rough DUCHESSCAITLYN is a jewel in the rough DUCHESSCAITLYN's Avatar
    We're censoring words like "sh*t" now? Even when the person already censored it him/herself? Dayyyuuuuuummmmmmmmmm!

Yeah, that's one thing I'd suggest and that is to lay off some of the censoring.

Have you seen what "CURRY" did to the other thread?He couldn't find any grounds to use to close the thread(obviously to stop people from criticizing his "behind")and just referred to the GM's response and closed the thread without asking if people were done with it.There were no rules broken.If he had done that in his occupation in real life,he would be fired.Because it's unacceptable and rude.

Sigh,as the saying goes "Bato-bato sa langit,ang tamaan wag magalit",maybe mod "curry" was natamaan about the certain topic on the other thread that we were discussing.
    LOL!! He probably was. Explains why he went on "thread's derailing now" mode when I turned the attention on him. He probably decided to close the thread only 1-2 pages after so he could avoid suspicion.

When Reverie and Razxel were posting hard to defend their side about the mods issue, he wasn't posting anything really and probably just stood a few feet away from the topic. But when it turned specifically to him...... LOL!! Kk people I'm shutting down this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by silent_will View Post
    It should however be a different case when a thread is about a discussion.

discussion: the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to (a)reach a decision or (b)to exchange ideas

With the exception of course of when a discussion turned unhealthy, or verbally abusive, why would a thread be closed if the purpose is (b)?

Closing one just proves a point some members are claiming. It would have been better to just leave it out and let it die and be forgotten like countless other left-open threads. Piece of advice, be easy on that Close Thread button. In some cases more harm can be done by clicking that.
    THANK YOU for posting this. Probably might not have explained it any better myself.

And btw,maybe it's because you knew duchess longer than you knew me?She's a Duchess,i'm an Empress LOL jk.

An empress may be higher but well, I guess there are just some things some of us are born with regardless of title.

Girl, our posting styles are markedly different. Even I can tell. Dage would probably still be able to tell us apart even if you were active back then.
    Last edited by DUCHESSCAITLYN; 11-25-2014 at 10:25 AM.

The Tidecaller anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum's Avatar
    GOOD MORNING
    ---> people are more calm here, thank you for not endangering this thread to be closed hue hue

Regarding Mods:
    ---> my suggestion? hire someone who can tolerate salty behavior and still remain PROFESSIONAL. i honestly don't like it when MODS or GMs give unnecessary comments to forumers who dont agree with what they said.
    Last edited by anjelalabum; 11-25-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Purge the mods. Get professional ones.

Why does yasuo never get locked out of his house? because he always HASAKI

Sawce's Bride silssd has a spectacular aura about silssd has a spectacular aura about silssd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfdamus View Post
    Purge the mods. Get professional ones.
    So brave bruh...

Pansin ko nga rin yung ibang mods dito is meh.
    Last edited by silssd; 11-25-2014 at 10:13 AM.

I have a suggestion,why don't we establish monarchy in this forum?
    JK.

Writer of The GodFather Novel ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4's Avatar
    what the heck happened.

I started this off with a very good suggestion to the forumers and now people are raging at mods. What happened guys? what is this

razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzzz4 View Post
    what the heck happened.

I started this off with a very good suggestion to the forumers and now people are raging at mods. What happened guys? what is this
    Garena on Reddit.
    Right to freedom, denied no more.

Writer of The GodFather Novel ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by razxelrodag View Post
    mhm.. I thought this was a "Customer Feedback" not a "Rage at MODs now" thread.. ._.

Gahh nvm, Good luck for this thread and please do avoid getting closed.
    Last edited by ranzzz4; 11-25-2014 at 12:22 PM.

Lost Cosmonaut Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DUCHESSCAITLYN View Post
    We're censoring words like "sh*t" now? Even when the person already censored it him/herself?
    We have no board for rating video games but the last time I checked this game was rated M amirite?
    Funny how a thread with blatant racism took a few days to be "censored" but swearing is baaaaad mmmkkkaaay?

It's just like that reddit post about how it's a popularity contest over here.
    Got friends in high places? You're pretty much free, especially if you're a qt George Foreman grill.

Girl, our posting styles are markedly different. Even I can tell. Dage would probably still be able to tell us apart even if you were active back then.
    Weren't you the guy who asked me about another account I was posting with? See, I don't have any, how can you not tell? ;p

what the heck happened.

The question was addressed in the mentioned previous discussion, I believe.

Fairest in the Land DUCHESSCAITLYN is a jewel in the rough DUCHESSCAITLYN is a jewel in the rough DUCHESSCAITLYN is a jewel in the rough DUCHESSCAITLYN is a jewel in the rough DUCHESSCAITLYN's Avatar
    what the heck happened.

Why don't you stop acting oblivious and start thinking more!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicides4Kim View Post
    Weren't you the guy who asked me about another account I was posting with? See, I don't have any, how can you not tell? ;p

kamatayan3000 isn't your other account?

1. You both type hurr-durr
    2. Both post with fluent english
    3. You both rate stuff ??/10
    4. Kamatayan means death and your username has the word suicide which is quite death-related

Of course, I could believe you but the evidence is quite damning. I'll take your word for it, for now though.
    Last edited by DUCHESSCAITLYN; 11-25-2014 at 12:35 PM.

fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14's Avatar
    I like the new map.
    Nobuta Power... chunyu!

Remove the pay.garena.ph via paypal. It doesn't work I tried.

It took me a whole lot of sh*t to figure out what to do with it. Found a backdoor way.
    Last edited by Smurfdamus; 11-25-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Lost Cosmonaut Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim's Avatar
    Remove the pay.garena.ph via paypal. It doesn't work I tried.

It took me a whole lot of sh*t to figure out what to do with it. Found a backdoor way.
    It used to work.
    Someone probably broke it and didn't bother cooking up a fix just like the forum's "remember me" button.

kamatayan3000 isn't your other account?
    Nope.

God Save The Queen lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex's Avatar
    guys pansin nyo ba ung leesin ngaun? parang may mali sa kanya

Remember the time when the MODs say that "remember me" function was working as intended? I actually found out that it isn't and they just don't update the forums yet.

See the progress here? This is Garena to blame and they are not working on it yet.
    Last edited by Smurfdamus; 11-25-2014 at 12:44 PM.

Remember the time when the MODs say that "remember me" function was working as intended? I actually found out that it isn't and they just don't update the forums yet.

See the progress here?
    LOL!!

This was a problem ever since I started this account here and that was way back 2 years ago.

The Tidecaller anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum's Avatar

stop fighting -_-

suggestion of ranz: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...k-thread-(-.-)
    --------------------------------------------------------

• we aren't raging at mods.. it's just that there was a previous thread where some questions were left unanswered and one forum member inquired about it... don't put color into peoples statements (idk if thats grammatically correct, hi nazis) just because they dont agree with each other..
    • customers have a right to say what they see and experience right? i personally think that the mgnt should still see it as constructive unless minumura na sila, that's wrong.
    • is there any chance of Garena hiring additional people? the staff are just in one effin floor of a big building... *sigh* how many people handles lolph for real? 20? 30? vs millions of players? scary

They can change the background but not certain functions, not really a big issue IMHO, just gives off a bad impression.

EDIT:
    or maybe it's with our browsers, who knows.
    Some browsers fck itself with every update.
    Last edited by Suicides4Kim; 11-25-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lhionnotyrex View Post
    guys pansin nyo ba ung leesin ngaun? parang may mali sa kanya
    well lee sin got nerfed.. lower base armor and base health regen. xD
    "Life isn't about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself"

An empress may be higher but well, I guess there are just some things some of us are born with regardless of title.

Oh OMG,i didn't mean to make it sound that way.Honestly,it's not my intention to remind whose title is higher.What i meant to say was were both individuals and are different from each other.It's like saying "he's the director,i'm the secretary" not in a manner comparing whose higher between the two,but in manner where i'm pointing out that they have different titles.

("
    ,maybe it's because you knew duchess longer than you knew me")
    What i meant about this one is that,i think maybe i had that *zing*(i don't even know what he meant by "zing" but it's probably something positive), it's just that he hasn't seen more of my posts yet.Well idk and idc if i didn't have it in me,those thoughts just came out of my mind.
    Anyways,PEACE
    v
    Last edited by KR.Empress; 11-25-2014 at 03:48 PM.

SSDD007 is on a distinguished road SSDD007's Avatar
    I am kind of disappointed with the delay response of the GM with regards to my query. It took them 18 days just to say that "it is a visual bug".
    you touched my tralala, my dingding dong

Sir i cant play LOL because of this... please help