Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1214
  1. #1
    The Tidecaller anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    3,806

    Garena Feedback/Report Thread

    THIS IS NOT AN "I HATE GARENA THREAD"

    I created this thread so people can tag their posts where GMs or Mods have not touched yet.
    Some tech reports are urgent for us users since it affects our game play so if you have unanswered threads, you may post the link here :-)

    This can also serve as a central thread for forum bullying by normal forumers or entitled ones, again post le link as proof so those who abuse their power or those who are just plainly rude can be punished and this my friends can serve as yer community blotter hahaha

    I believe that this can help the community if used correctly so use it well!





    Last edited by anjelalabum; 11-24-2014 at 04:30 PM.

  2. #2
    The Tidecaller anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    3,806
    kindly give me an update on the issue... thanks!!!

    http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...92#post1251092

  3. #3
    Retro Gaming Enthusiast altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ivalice
    Posts
    1,340
    Before anyone comments, I think that everyone should know that Garena GMs or Employees =/= Garena Management. These people are just regular salarymen/women that does what they are told. And they don't know what they don't know. (example: Reason behind frequent disconnections, Fibr problem, when will the next RP conversion be, etc) Quit blaming GMs for the management's mishaps.

    Parang pag na-ddc ang internet mo sa PLDT at tatawag ka sa Customer Service, wag mong murahin at sisihin yung nasa kabilang linya, hindi naman sya ang may kasalanan kung bakit na-dc ang internet mo eh.
    Last edited by altimitt; 11-24-2014 at 06:52 PM.

  4. #4
    Writer of The GodFather Novel ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    huh
    Posts
    4,531
    Will there be an official Forum Games? like an actual cup for Forumers and receive a groovy Icon that represents the winner of the LoLPH Forums Cup. I know there's like an online tourney that you guys host but it would be also rad if you created the people who are been loyal to the forums itself an exclusive tournament. Maybe that will resurrect many dead forum peoples into joining.

    Think about it guys. :I

  5. #5
    The Tidecaller anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    3,806
    that's a nice idea.. maybe they can make events that are for forum members with 50posts up.. it can happen every month and it can attract ppl to go here :-)

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6

  7. #7
    The Tidecaller anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    3,806
    thanks mod ledikari :-D

  8. #8
    Banned to Access KR.Empress can only hope to improve
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    81
    Lalalalalala~ (whistles)
    Hi anjelalaBUM~

  9. #9
    The Tidecaller anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    3,806
    haro empress... :-) post yer feedback here since the reddit thread got closed.. that is if you have any. positive and the not so positive ones are welcome hihi

  10. #10
    Banned to Access KR.Empress can only hope to improve
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    81
    I was thinking about complaining about them frequently closing threads without the confirmation of the TS and the other commenters.They refer to a GM or a MOD's post then closing it regardless if the ts has further questions or inquiries or concerns.I think it's pretty rude and non polite way of moderating.While in the forums that i have visited,mod's or other officials would ASK YOU if you're done with BEFORE closing it.

    You know what,i hate to bring negativity here,but i just thought it was pretty rude.

  11. #11
    The Tidecaller anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    3,806
    its ok... maybe GMs or MODs can give us a reason as to why they do it that way.. ive noticed that when a thread is being derailed or many sub topics are being brought up or when a GM already answered the initial question of the ts they would close the thread kase nga its considered as solved then they would suggest to just create a new one XD

    anyway i hope someone can answer your question and also acknowledge what Ranz suggested.

  12. #12
    Lost Cosmonaut Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim has a brilliant future Suicides4Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CCCP
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by KR.Empress View Post
    I was thinking about complaining about them frequently closing threads without the confirmation of the TS and the other commenters.They refer to a GM or a MOD's post then closing it regardless if the ts has further questions or inquiries or concerns.I think it's pretty rude and non polite way of moderating.While in the forums that i have visited,mod's or other officials would ASK YOU if you're done with BEFORE closing it.

    You know what,i hate to bring negativity here,but i just thought it was pretty rude.
    It was, but it's the same repetitive *snip* and nobody wants to read a thesis' worth of the same banter being posted over and over again.
    It's just that these guys can't do *snip* when it comes to our complaints, maybe they're paid to do some tier 1 damage control or maybe they're in the dark like we are.

    Wish they were alot more professional about it tho.
    just saiyan'

    Knew a guy who was a mod and eventually became a GM in a private server(famous MMO and illegal ;p) before and man! That server had professional staff or atleast staff that acted "professional".
    Their responses made you feel like you were playing on the official retail servers.
    Garena should really invest on people who know how to handle peasants with pitchforks, pacify the masses, distract them with shiny uselss pixels!

    I know deep down people know nothing will change, we keep coming back because we love the game.
    Better enjoy it and maybe complain a bit just for cheap thrills.
    This is not even an important part of our lives if you really think about it.
    Maybe a slow painful death through distraction would suffice.
    After all, Ignorance is indeed bliss. ;p
    Last edited by Nicolas_Dage; 11-25-2014 at 04:14 AM. Reason: You've been here long enough. Watch your language.


  13.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Unsullied King of Divinity Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,966
    Quote Originally Posted by KR.Empress View Post
    I was thinking about complaining about them frequently closing threads without the confirmation of the TS and the other commenters.They refer to a GM or a MOD's post then closing it regardless if the ts has further questions or inquiries or concerns.I think it's pretty rude and non polite way of moderating.While in the forums that i have visited,mod's or other officials would ASK YOU if you're done with BEFORE closing it.

    You know what,i hate to bring negativity here,but i just thought it was pretty rude.
    Hiyaz.
    We close threads when the query is sufficiently answered, since some threads tend to have multiple, repetitive answers.
    We also close threads that are not allowed here (such as in-game reports, full blown rants, etc.). And lastly, we close threads that just don't have any qualities to lead to a good or decent discussion.

    ~Dage

  14. #14
    Banned to Access KR.Empress can only hope to improve
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas_Dage View Post
    Hiyaz.
    We close threads when the query is sufficiently answered, since some threads tend to have multiple, repetitive answers.
    We also close threads that are not allowed here (such as in-game reports, full blown rants, etc.). And lastly, we close threads that just don't have any qualities to lead to a good or decent discussion.

    ~Dage
    That's what YOU MODS believe.Have you considered the thoughts of the TS?What if the TS feels his queries should be discussed more?What if HE feels that he's not done yet with the thread? Why close it if no one's getting verbally abused?And lastly,WOULD IT HURT TO ASK BEFORE CLOSING?
    That's just a SIMPLE act of politeness that educated people do in their daily lives.

    Have you seen what "CURRY" did to the other thread?He couldn't find any grounds to use to close the thread(obviously to stop people from criticizing his "behind")and just referred to the GM's response and closed the thread without asking if people were done with it.There were no rules broken.If he had done that in his occupation in real life,he would be fired.Because it's unacceptable and rude.

    Sigh,as the saying goes "Bato-bato sa langit,ang tamaan wag magalit",maybe mod "curry" was natamaan about the certain topic on the other thread that we were discussing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Suicides4Kim View Post
    It was, but it's the same repetitive sht and nobody wants to read a thesis' worth of the same banter being posted over and over again.
    It's just that these guys can't do sht when it comes to our complaints, maybe they're paid to do some tier 1 damage control or maybe they're in the dark like we are.

    Wish they were alot more professional about it tho.
    just saiyan'

    Knew a guy who was a mod and eventually became a GM in a private server(famous MMO and illegal ;p) before and man! That server had professional staff or atleast staff that acted "professional".
    Their responses made you feel like you were playing on the official retail servers.
    Garena should really invest on people who know how to handle peasants with pitchforks, pacify the masses, distract them with shiny uselss pixels!

    I know deep down people know nothing will change, we keep coming back because we love the game.
    Better enjoy it and maybe complain a bit just for cheap thrills.
    This is not even an important part of our lives if you really think about it.
    Maybe a slow painful death through distraction would suffice.
    After all, Ignorance is indeed bliss. ;p
    +1
    Last edited by KR.Empress; 11-25-2014 at 01:31 AM.

  15. #15
    Restless Dreamer silent_will has a spectacular aura about silent_will has a spectacular aura about silent_will has a spectacular aura about silent_will's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    782
    I know deep down people know nothing will change
    - "The Sad Truth"

  16.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Unsullied King of Divinity Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,966
    Quote Originally Posted by KR.Empress View Post
    That's what YOU MODS believe.Have you considered the thoughts of the TS?What if the TS feels his queries should be discussed more?What if HE feels that he's not done yet with the thread? Why close it if no one's getting verbally abused?And lastly,WOULD IT HURT TO ASK BEFORE CLOSING?
    That's just a SIMPLE act of politeness that educated people do in their daily lives.

    Have you seen what "CURRY" did to the other thread?He couldn't find any grounds to use to close the thread(obviously to stop people from criticizing his "behind")and just referred to the GM's response and closed the thread without asking if people were done with it.There were no rules broken.If he had done that in his occupation in real life,he would be fired.Because it's unacceptable and rude.

    Sigh,as the saying goes "Bato-bato sa langit,ang tamaan wag magalit",maybe mod "curry" was natamaan about the certain topic on the other thread that we were discussing.
    Well, like I said, if the query has been sufficiently answered, then it can be locked. However, discussions are left open unless they take a turn for the worse. Sometimes, a one-liner question just isn't enough to form a discussion, it just turns the thread into a dump of repeated answers, sometimes even derailing that thread. As MODs, if we see it fit to close it, then we shall. We do encourage our forumers to create a new thread if ever other concerns arise. At that point, there's no real harm in locking a thread, since they can make a new one if they're still a bit boggled or maybe have a new question that stems from the old one.
    In my honest opinion, one thread that is being continuously bombarded with different queries, leading it to stray from the original query, makes it a tad bit messy, and like I said awhile ago, there's still that derailing property.

    Also, do we really need to wait for someone to get verbally abused before closing something? It's better to prevent the fire rather than extinguishing it.
    And about ASKING someone before we close it, have you considered that they don't reply? Or reply days at a time? There's been a several cases like that, sure the TS gets his farewells and gives his thanks, but it just bumps the thread up again, which sunk like three days ago. That just leaves the thread open. And again, there's the same problems that pop up. Honestly, there's no harm done. We don't just slap a post then lock it. We tend to leave a small note, just to make a forumer feel welcome that he can post anytime. I hope that clears it up... or does it? dun dun duuuuun

    As per "Curry", I'd rather not dip into that matter myself.

    EDIT for fun: I honestly don't know why they thought you were the Duchess. You're both dignified and very collective when posting, but idk, The Duchess just has that certain *zing* when posting. Gotta love the Duchess.

    ~Dage
    Last edited by Nicolas_Dage; 11-25-2014 at 02:19 AM.

  17. #17
    Stalker's Pride gunzslinger can only hope to improve gunzslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    At Your Sist
    Posts
    334
    yes they killed it again. im not satisfied the answer we need more deep answer. when the GM answer this MOD gonna close the thread instantly no further question ask. demn this is hopeless to show feelings and question. if this thread gonna closed instantly again again. di na ako mag tataka kung ibang players ay di na mag tanung or mag labas ng feelings kasi isasara rin agad.

  18. #18
    Restless Dreamer silent_will has a spectacular aura about silent_will has a spectacular aura about silent_will has a spectacular aura about silent_will's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    782
    My two cents on closing threads.

    If TS posted an issue or a question that has been resolved or answered, mods can very well close it, or just leave it be and die its natural death. I don't suppose anyone's keeping track of the number of threads left open or closed like they are some trouble tickets, or is there? I guess, the best reason is so no one can jump in and hijack the thread, which happens from time to time, makes me wonder why were those old threads not closed until there were necro'd a few months later?

    It should however be a different case when a thread is about a discussion.

    discussion: the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to (a)reach a decision or (b)to exchange ideas

    With the exception of course of when a discussion turned unhealthy, or verbally abusive, why would a thread be closed if the purpose is (b)?

    Closing one just proves a point some members are claiming. It would have been better to just leave it out and let it die and be forgotten like countless other left-open threads. Piece of advice, be easy on that Close Thread button. In some cases more harm can be done by clicking that.
    Last edited by silent_will; 11-25-2014 at 02:50 AM.

  19.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Unsullied King of Divinity Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,966
    Quote Originally Posted by silent_will View Post
    My two cents on closing threads.

    If TS posted an issue or a question that has been resolved or answered, mods can very well close it, or just leave it be and die its natural death. I don't suppose anyone's keeping track of the number of threads left open or closed like they are some trouble tickets, or is there? I guess, the best reason is so no one can jump in and hijack the thread, which happens from time to time, makes me wonder why were those old threads not closed until there were necro'd a few months later?

    It should however be a different case when a thread is about a discussion.

    discussion: the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to (a)reach a decision or (b)to exchange ideas

    With the exception of course of when a discussion turned unhealthy, or verbally abusive, why would a thread be closed if the purpose is (b)?

    Closing one just proves a point some members are claiming. It would have been better to just leave it out and let it die and be forgotten like countless other left-open threads. Piece of advice, be easy on that Close Thread button. In some cases more harm can be done by clicking that.
    Necro-posts range from 2 months to years (I have to hand it to some of them, they do dig up some pretty old stuff).
    Those are threads that aren't caught under the radar, hence, we lock threads when necessary.
    Like I said in my previous post, we don't lock discussions unless they take a turn for the worse. It has happened a lot before.
    We're always open for a discussion, but of course we value discussions that lead to something creative and worth-while and discard those that are distasteful and may lead to a dead end... or worse...

    We do take into consideration how the TS may look upon their locked thread, but we make sure that sufficient information is given before doing so. Also, we always to encourage forumers to create a thread for other queries. (As seen on my previous post)

    ~Dage
    Last edited by Nicolas_Dage; 11-25-2014 at 03:11 AM.

  20. #20
    Retro Gaming Enthusiast altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt is a splendid one to behold altimitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ivalice
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicides4Kim View Post
    ...or maybe they're in the dark like we are.
    This. So much this. I think so too. They can only give answers to questions they have knowledge of...or least told by the higher ups what to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by gunzslinger View Post
    yes they killed it again. im not satisfied the answer we need more deep answer. when the GM answer this MOD gonna close the thread instantly no further question ask. demn this is hopeless to show feelings and question. if this thread gonna closed instantly again again. di na ako mag tataka kung ibang players ay di na mag tanung or mag labas ng feelings kasi isasara rin agad.
    Too much unneeded lines that incite the closure of this thread. Why not end it with with this line:

    Quote Originally Posted by gunzslinger View Post
    im not satisfied the answer we need more deep answer.
    No need to add remarks like "isasara din ng mga GM ito." It just proves that GMs have the right to close your threads since it has too many "bato-bato sa langit" comments that just screams "flame me".
    Last edited by altimitt; 11-25-2014 at 04:02 AM.

  21.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Unsullied King of Divinity Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,966
    Quote Originally Posted by altimitt View Post
    This. So much this. I think so too. They can only give answers to questions they have knowledge of...or least told by the higher ups what to say.
    Well, in our defense, we can't just spit out everything. There are certain information that cannot be disclosed.
    I mean some forumers would even remember the era of "Kindly Wait For Further Announcement" bombshell droppings. That's basically it, we can't disclose information just willy-nilly. But c'mon, really, what League-related information isn't already out there.

    ~Dage
    Last edited by Nicolas_Dage; 11-25-2014 at 04:16 AM.

  22. #22
    Lord of the Cupid Bears keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Heaven & Hel
    Posts
    1,568
    so far so good i hope they will put daily/weekly missions like win/play 3 games on sr,aram or ttl and receive 250~500ip something like that. Also like if you top-up 500~1000rp you will receive an icon etc.
    Last edited by keruchanchua; 11-25-2014 at 04:53 AM.

  23. #23
    Banned to Access KR.Empress can only hope to improve
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas_Dage View Post
    Well, like I said, if the query has been sufficiently answered, then it can be locked. However, discussions are left open unless they take a turn for the worse. Sometimes, a one-liner question just isn't enough to form a discussion, it just turns the thread into a dump of repeated answers, sometimes even derailing that thread. As MODs, if we see it fit to close it, then we shall. We do encourage our forumers to create a new thread if ever other concerns arise. At that point, there's no real harm in locking a thread, since they can make a new one if they're still a bit boggled or maybe have a new question that stems from the old one.
    In my honest opinion, one thread that is being continuously bombarded with different queries, leading it to stray from the original query, makes it a tad bit messy, and like I said awhile ago, there's still that derailing property.

    Also, do we really need to wait for someone to get verbally abused before closing something? It's better to prevent the fire rather than extinguishing it.
    And about ASKING someone before we close it, have you considered that they don't reply? Or reply days at a time? There's been a several cases like that, sure the TS gets his farewells and gives his thanks, but it just bumps the thread up again, which sunk like three days ago. That just leaves the thread open. And again, there's the same problems that pop up. Honestly, there's no harm done. We don't just slap a post then lock it. We tend to leave a small note, just to make a forumer feel welcome that he can post anytime. I hope that clears it up... or does it? dun dun duuuuun

    As per "Curry", I'd rather not dip into that matter myself.

    EDIT for fun: I honestly don't know why they thought you were the Duchess. You're both dignified and very collective when posting, but idk, The Duchess just has that certain *zing* when posting. Gotta love the Duchess.

    ~Dage
    That's why you people should change.You people should not rely on your judgement alone.Think of what the community feels.

    "As MODs, if we see it fit to close it, then we shall
    ."

    This is not the proper way to handle things.For example,the members of the legislature called "legislators" has the power and authority to make,write and pass laws.
    BUT!Do they only consider their OWN points of views,opinions and beliefs when they make laws?
    No,they need to review,take into consideration,and gather opinions of the public about a certain law."Would it be the best for the public?What does the public feel about this law?What things other things should i consider and take into account?Is it just?"
    These are the things that legislators ask themselves.
    Now,do you take into account the thread starter and other forumer's opinions when making decisions like when you close threads?
    YOU believe that it was answered,done and should not be discussed anymore.But what about the people of that thread?Do they believe and feel the same? See.this is why we are complaining.You people think that the authority you possess is above us.You think your OPINIONS AND BELIEFS ARE JUST.This is what makes this forum an undesirable place.

    In that particular thread,we didn't have plans to verbally insult or abuse anyone.Maybe some "natamaan" mods and GMs took our criticism and words as offensive.Where in fact,it was just the plain truth,and they refused to accept it.

    And as i have said,i have visited many forums before,and they practice ASKING the people of a thread if they were done.Sure,there would thread starters or commenters that won't reply,at least you have asked and you have been polite and courteous in doing so.Unlike what happened here.

    And,have you gave them enough time to answer your question?Do you expect these people to sit and stare at their thread page 24 hours to see if anyone replies to their thread?No!Certainly not.
    They have lives and other activities that they should do.That's why you should give them a reasonable amount of time.If no one has answered back till then,then i guess that's the time when you may close thread.
    Giving them time to reply won't summon a giant asteroid that would destroy us all would it?


    "We don't just slap a post then lock it. We tend to leave a small note, just to make a forumer feel welcome that he can post anytime."

    Do you even know how you sound like when you said that?It's like suggesting to poke a 50 ft Card stack that would result in its collapse and then telling its maker that he's welcomed to stack the cards again which took him many hours to stack before.
    Like that thread that has been closed.It had 18 pages in the last 10 days,was it a proper action to close it and then telling its commenters to create another thread?Without even their consent or letting them reply?
    No,it's not what a professional person would do.It just proves that the person who did that was an impudent,disrespectful,discourteous being that wasn't educated about the manners that he should present.An unwanted person,and certainly NOT A PERSON THAT SHOULD BE WORKING on a position where people/the community is handled.
    Last edited by KR.Empress; 11-25-2014 at 10:21 AM.

  24. #24
    Banned to Access KR.Empress can only hope to improve
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas_Dage View Post
    Well, in our defense, we can't just spit out everything. There are certain information that cannot be disclosed.
    I mean some forumers would even remember the era of "Kindly Wait For Further Announcement" bombshell droppings. That's basically it, we can't disclose information just willy-nilly. But c'mon, really, what League-related information isn't already out there.

    ~Dage
    For that part,i do understand that there are things that are strictly confidential.What we demand is or one of our demands are,proper treatment and service.Such as being polite.

    But just a little note though,there are questions that do not require answers that were confidential.Only knowledge about a certain field.It is why i encourage MODS AND GMs to add some knowledge on the fields that are being resorted to answer the game's problems.

    And btw,maybe it's because you knew duchess longer than you knew me?She's a Duchess,i'm an Empress LOL jk.
    Last edited by KR.Empress; 11-25-2014 at 05:34 AM.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by KR.Empress View Post
    I was thinking about complaining about them frequently closing threads without the confirmation of the TS and the other commenters.They refer to a GM or a MOD's post then closing it regardless if the ts has further questions or inquiries or concerns.I think it's pretty rude and non polite way of moderating.While in the forums that i have visited,mod's or other officials would ASK YOU if you're done with BEFORE closing it.

    You know what,i hate to bring negativity here,but i just thought it was pretty rude.
    *snip* dude. If you don't want the way how they run this place then don't freaking use it. Simple solution lol.
    A MOD did explain their process on how they close the freaking threads.
    Also, I thought this was a FEEDBACK thread? Why in *snip* are you trying to argue for? : ))
    Feedback and forcing the *snip* you want are completely different.

    And if they follow your standards, every troll/useless thread here will stay open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicides4Kim View Post
    It was, but it's the same repetitive *snip* and nobody wants to read a thesis' worth of the same banter being posted over and over again.
    It's just that these guys can't do *snip* when it comes to our complaints, maybe they're paid to do some tier 1 damage control or maybe they're in the dark like we are.

    Wish they were alot more professional about it tho.
    just saiyan'

    Knew a guy who was a mod and eventually became a GM in a private server(famous MMO and illegal ;p) before and man! That server had professional staff or atleast staff that acted "professional".
    Their responses made you feel like you were playing on the official retail servers.
    Garena should really invest on people who know how to handle peasants with pitchforks, pacify the masses, distract them with shiny uselss pixels!

    I know deep down people know nothing will change, we keep coming back because we love the game.
    Better enjoy it and maybe complain a bit just for cheap thrills.
    This is not even an important part of our lives if you really think about it.
    Maybe a slow painful death through distraction would suffice.
    After all, Ignorance is indeed bliss. ;p
    There's a huge difference tho. Most peasants here don't listen to *snip*. They already give us answers to some questions and explained that they can't disclose some.
    Lol Think about it, Even if they explain the more "technical stuff". Wouldn't you think us normals peasants who just plays the game make a difference to the endeavors of the people actually running the game? Let's just admit it that most of us are stubborn plebs.
    It's nature of being pinoy I guess. We only listen to what we want to hear and deny what we don't want to. We don't consider the side of others but only our own. Providing speculations is nice and constructive. BUT FORCING it to be the truth is what's destructive and that's what most of do.
    It's like real life lad. We complain everyday about the government but in the end, we don't know how to freaking follow a simple stoplight.
    Last edited by Nicolas_Dage; 11-25-2014 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Now, now. Watch your language.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts