Cannot Find Expected Build Fix

Good afternoon guys,

I know that some of us are having problems with the latest launcher; and I know it's sucks that we're getting stressed about as little as patching our favorite game. Upon almost investing 24+ hours or more to fix the issue w/ the latest patch, I just discovered a resolution to get past the "Cannot Find Expected Build Fix". With these easy steps you can play LoL again in no time.

Steps:

1. Download the latest manual patch.
    2. Open your Garena - Game Center (Launcher)
    3. Click the wrench tool at the left bottom part of the launcher and click and copy "Locate Game Files".
    4. Open the manual patch that you downloaded and paste it there.
    5. Wait until the patcher finish installing and voila~

Enjoy

Even i use the manual patch method it still shows error god damn this

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    Kindly check properly if you're updating the correct version, if you remember skipping a patch then that's what causing this. Most importantly, the DESTINATION FOLDER that should be at GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH. You can refer here: [Click Me] for the guide in manual patch. Hence if both workaround still update very slow then most probably your internet connection.

Okay uhm, how will i put this...

Goodevening League Players,

I know some of you guys are having trouble updating LoL in the new client, and recently i'm having the same problem as well. So i used the manual patch for the update. But a text showed up that says "cannot find expected build". I tried many things so that my LoL will be updated. Okay here's what i did:

1. Download the Manual Patch
    2. Right Click the downloaded patch and click Open File Location.
    3. Drag the downloaded patch to your Desktop (this is optional thou, but for me this is the easiest way so that i will not find the patch deep in my downloads.)
    4. Open your Garena Game Center.
    5. At the lower left you will find a "wrench" icon and Click Manual Patch.
    6. A tab will appear that says "Select Manual Patch File:" click the "Change" button and go to your Desktop (or on Downloads where your file is at.)
    7. Once you've chosen the file a LoL Installer will appear and Click "Next" then the Update will start Installing.

That's all. And now you can enjoy playing LoL again. Hope this helps.

NOTE: If this doesn't work maybe your LoL have stacked-up updates. If so, just do the same process but try the earlier update not the latest.
    Last edited by iD_Gameover; 02-17-2018 at 12:01 AM.

still won't work for me.