Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: bugsplat

bugsplat

I have this problem which is annoying the hell out of me, Whenever there is a Riven in the game (she's my main champ) I get a bugsplat whenever she gets a kill or gets killed, I have tried repairing it and it helped, At first my problem is so bad because Riven's picture in loading screen is black, it got repaired and the problem existed in game, riven's tab picture is black, minimap picture is black, and the icon picture is black, when you look at the minimap it's like a black square is walking, I need help if ever I need to replace a file, I do not want to reinstall so pls help me, the problem is called "an essential game asset was not found when loading the game riven", I repeat I have tried repairing a lot of times.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    I'm truly sorry that you're having trouble with the Game Client. This may sound frustrating but unfortunately unlike Patch File Error ​than can be resolved by replacing certain files, Game Asset Error and Bootstrap Error are usually resolved by reinstalling the game (as stated at the prompt).

You may have patched already but that doesn't rule out the possibility that there was a missed/skipped patched before, or a client file has already been corrupted/missing/modified all along that triggered this error. It would be best to re-install. Here's an in-depth guide: [Click Me], and the latest full client installer: [Click Me].

I'll also repeat, full re-installation, complete deletion of files and etc which can be found at the guide linked above.

Feel free to update us further. Thank you.