Unhappy (Update) Installation Failed

Hello GM's. I've been updating my LoL with the new Garena normally for months now. Nothing wrong, no patching failed, stuck in this % or something like that. But when I was updating my LoL this week, this appeared:

(This always appears during 25%)

"Installation Failed

As we were unable to download the required patch files, we will now download the remaining game files which may be larger in size. Do you want to proceed?

(Alternatively, disable any firewall or change to a more stable network and restart the update.)

Yes or No"

I tried disabling my firewall then restarted the update, and this still appeared. I selected yes but it was still stuck at 25%, after 20 minutes I've checked, so I thought the update was taking too long. I tried repairing it but this still appeared. I tried updating my LoL on both my laptop and my PC, but the same case still happened. Can I just know if this is just a problem with my Wi-Fi or is there something wrong with my game files? Thanks in advance :]
    Attached Images

bro we have the same problem and this forum is not even helpful where are they when we need help? They are all gone

wala na. binago yung system for the worst cant even play. sinayang ko oras at pera ko sa kakapatch then what? magising ako di pa din tapos installation worst naubos pa data ko. this is insane

reinstall ang ginagawa ng bagong garena. dapat atleast may 10gb ka na bandwith... ARAY DIBA?

ganyan na ganyan din ung problem ko yan din ung lumalabas s pc ko... please help nman po....

Kaya nga eh pls help us naman ASAP GM's kasi ang hirap po mag reinstall lalo na sa PLDT Fibr (pinakamabilis dw ng PLDT) 15 hrs download anlaki kasi and mabagal pa ;-;

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    Kindly check properly if you're updating the correct version, if you remember skipping a patch then that's what causing this. Most importantly, the DESTINATION FOLDER that should be at GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH. You can refer here: [Click Me] for the guide in manual patch. Hence if both workaround still update very slow then most probably your internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Blitzcrank View Post
    Kindly check properly if you're updating the correct version, if you remember skipping a patch then that's what causing this. Most importantly, the DESTINATION FOLDER that should be at GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH. You can refer here: [Click Me] for the guide in manual patch. Hence if both workaround still update very slow then most probably your internet connection.
    Sir, I don't remember skipping a patch because it's just in this update that this is happenning, normal naman ung mga dati kong pag-uupdate, and last Saturday (2/10/18) lng po ako nagbukas ng Garena ko and nagcheck ng update (and the issue appeared), and in the last few weeks nakakalaro naman po ako. The version is 20180215 I think, because that's what's in the upper left of the update button. My default destination folder when updating is: C:\Program Files\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH, and this is also what I use in Locating my game files.

I tried referring to the guide in manual patching in the link you provided,but this appeared while patching: "Can not find expected build, please try again." After I pressed "ok", ito po ung sinabi :

Delete file: C:\Program Files\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH\install.logC an not find expected depot file: .gpipe\index\depot_6.37BF01505EFF257D160DDE0AC31F6 881CAF2AD46.txt at C:\Program Files\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH

Please tell me what's the problem and / what's wrong, and what I should do to adress it.
    Thank you for your previous reply, and I shall be awaiting for the next one. Please help me with my problem ASAP as I will regularly check on this thread. Thanks very much (nevermind the attached image)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by IKILLYOU4444; 02-17-2018 at 02:14 PM.

No reply yo?? ;-;