Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Manual Patch Issue

Thumbs down Manual Patch Issue

So me and my friend installed the manual patch (8.2, 8., hotfixes) and it didn't work properly. After we installed, the garena still insisted to download the update. As I install the manual patch, I observed that the version, upper left of the lol garena, it didn't change at all. Compared to the old garena, new garena is slower in loading and in downloading patch files. Is there a way that you can solve this? Or just bring the old garena back?

What is the say of the admins? Why there is no admin replying in a thread like this? We just want to know what is happening and what do you plan to fix this? People are already commenting in facebook because you don't answer to threads.

yes the new garena is full of craaap!

Can not find expected build. Patulong naman dto oh! Parang awa nyo na garena. Mag reply kayooo!

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    Kindly check properly if you're updating the correct version, if you remember skipping a patch then that's what causing this. Most importantly, the DESTINATION FOLDER that should be at GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH. You can refer here: [Click Me] for the guide in manual patch. Hence if both workaround still update very slow then most probably your internet connection.

if you freshly installed LoL it will be on C:\Garena\Games\32774. I clicked the wrench icon and saw the installation complete. If the directory is wrong, it will just give an error. If the patch is not exact to the version I have, it will give an error.

I downloaded the latest patch, I use the garena wrench icon and then patched it and saw it completed. I switch back to garena and it says "update" still. Is the new garena adding new files that the patcher don't have? Or the new garena doesn't accept anymore manual patches? I tried this before on patch 8.1 and it worked but after that it won't anymore. Any ideas why?