Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: black screen problem

black screen problem

please need help..after installing the latest patch jan 30,2018 this was happened...after clicking the start button..about 1 min loading..black screen appeared..globe ISP..i connected the computer from the globe isp to pldt isp and it works..TIA

same problem for me. after the update I can only go to black screen and thats it. also globe ISP.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Forum Moderator MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo's Avatar
    Noted po ung tungkol sa Globe ISP. Forward ko po ito para ma-check kung may kinalaman nga po ang ISP sa issues nyo pero na-try nyo na po bang gamitin ang repair button ng Garena PC?
    "There are three certainties in life: honor, death, and hangovers."
    Yasuo, the Unforgiven

Community Rules and Guidelines
    - PMs are not entertained -

same problem GLOBE isp..gumagana naman ung pc sa PLDT isp

Same problem po, Globe ISP. Already tried using the Garena repair function pero wala parin po

Black Screen

Same problem here hindi ako makapag laro GLOBE Isp din. Baka may problem sa globe.