NEED HELP Account problem

I wanna change my password for my account but I cannot access my binded mobile number and email, since I change my phone and I forgotten my email. HELP PLEASE.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Forum Moderator MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo's Avatar
    Mag email po sa account@garena.com gamit ang kahit anong email address na active. Ilagay po sa email ang inyong concern kasama na ang inyong Garena username, UID at IGN.
    "There are three certainties in life: honor, death, and hangovers."
    Yasuo, the Unforgiven

Community Rules and Guidelines
    - PMs are not entertained -

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Yasuo View Post
    Mag email po sa account@garena.com gamit ang kahit anong email address na active. Ilagay po sa email ang inyong concern kasama na ang inyong Garena username, UID at IGN.
    Thank you for the assist, after sending an email how much time do I need to expect for an answer?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Forum Moderator MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo's Avatar
    Hintayin na lang po ang kanilang reply.
    "There are three certainties in life: honor, death, and hangovers."
    Yasuo, the Unforgiven

Community Rules and Guidelines
    - PMs are not entertained -