[satire][must see!] brand new secret league of legends mini game!

Disclaimer: This is a satirical thread that has memes and jokes. I'm like 75% serious most of the time. (Apologies for any incorrect use of grammar)

OKAY! So a few days ago, I was playing ranked and I happen to stumble upon a bug. It's not just any other bug, it's a bug that even Garena? and Riot Games? refuse to consider that it exists!

Right now, I know you're gonna say, "So dude, how can I get/see this BRAND NEW MINI GAME?"
    Well, I thought you've asked. The way to see/get into this mini-game doesn't take that much time (unlike the amount of time it takes for MODS to respond to the HELP & SUPPORT, heh). Anyways I will show you how!

-- How to get into League of Legends SECRET MINI GAME --
    1. First, go queue yourself for Ranked or Normal.

2. While in Champion Select, pick a champion! Don't worry any champion will do fine.
    3. Okay, while in the loading screen, patiently wait for everyone to load to 100%

4. If your game loads and nothing happens, LUCKY YOU! You don't have to bother to follow the steps anymore! But if you dont, (like me.) then too bad you'll have to continue to the FUN MINIGAME!

5. When everyone is at 100%. Wait for a dialogue box to pop-up saying "You have disconnected."
    Now, this is where the fun begins!
    6. Try to reconnect!

7. Do Step #6 until you're tired and you just wanna report it on the forums.

8. Wait for @MOD_Yasuo or @MOD_Blitz to either respond one of the following: (Note: They might not respond to your support request and just completely ignore you.)
    For @MOD_Yasuo:

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Yasuo View Post
    Possible po na sa side nyo po ang issue dahil hindi ko naman po ito nararanasan kahit nung mga nakaraang buwan at wala rin naman nababanggit na issue ang mga nakakalaro ko tungkol sa binabanggit nyo. Marami pong dahilan kung bakit nae-experience nyo po ang ganyan at hindi po palaging server side ang dahilan. Ililipat ko po ito sa tamang section para masagutan po ang inyong concern at sumunod sa susunod sa ating rules dito.

Para na rin sa karagdagang information, 'copy paste' po ba ang inyong LoL client? Ano po ba ang inyong ISP?
    For @MOD_Blitzcrank:

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Blitzcrank View Post
    Kindly refer on the ff:

1 - Regardless of just applying the patch, kindly look out for Patch File Errors. Do repatch [Manual Patch]. If you also encounter a problem during patch or missed a hotfix, then do not ignore and visit the latest and stickied Central Thread for File Patch Errors to fix the error (e.g. Failed to Merge, Failed to Replace).

2 - (If applicable) Is your Security Software active and automatically running its update? If so, retry the match but temporarily disable any Security Software (e.g. Antivirus, Antimalware) or permanently add LoLPH to its exclusions. How to: [Avast] [Avira] [AVG] [BitDefender] [Comodo] [Eset NOD32] [Kaspersky] [Others]

3 - There are instances where this error is caused by faulty Garena Client. For that, kindly re-install
    [Garena] and its updates.

4 - Do check if your Garena Client is under Philippines Region.

5 - If all else fails, please provide Pathping and Traceroute.
    9. While waiting to respond, look at pity people requesting MODS to unban their account! (Bonus step: Wait for the Mighty Glorious Generous God that is KeyJayPi to """""""""justify?"""""""" your unbanning. Don't worry he's not a mod, he's just trying to """"""""help"""""""" you.

10. Eventually, you will give up and you are now stuck into playing normals because you're scared of losing LP.

P.S: IF YOU THINK THAT I'M TOO OVERACTING ABOUT THIS, I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THIS SCENARIO LEGITIMATELY HAPPENED TO ME ~12 TIMES IN A SPAN OF 2 DAYS. I GOT DEMOTED 2 TIMES. GODBLESS. AND NO, THIS ISN'T ABOUT MY INTERNET, LITERALLY GO TO BUGS AND CRASHES AND YOU'LL SEE USERS HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS MINE.
    Last edited by imerky; 02-09-2018 at 11:58 AM. Reason: lol.