Patch 8.3 update's taking too long!!!

So it appears that patch 8.3 is only 293MB, but i've been updating the game for almost 3 hours and it's still 55% complete. I have a 3mbps internet connection so it shoul've been finished in less than 30 mins. I've also encountered the same issue in patch 8.2, i've already tried repairing the game but it seems like it had no effect. How can i resolve this issue?

Thumbs down Same issue here

Quote Originally Posted by whitesandy View Post
    So it appears that patch 8.3 is only 293MB, but i've been updating the game for almost 3 hours and it's still 55% complete. I have a 3mbps internet connection so it shoul've been finished in less than 30 mins. I've also encountered the same issue in patch 8.2, i've already tried repairing the game but it seems like it had no effect. How can i resolve this issue?
    Same issue here, I actually don't know what to do anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by whitesandy View Post

same issue here dont worry youre not alone, my ISP plan was also 3mbps unlimited plan dsl PLDT , then i was using ethernet cable directly connected to my pc instead of wifi to maximize the full capability of my router/modem when downloading , i already turn off the wifi and turn off the anti virus to avoid update interruptions , already checked if my isp is throttling my speed but not really,and my cnnnection was always stable and lastly i was the only one using my modem ,
    i have the same issue , when updating my LOL pach 8.3/swain rework took me a freaking 4 hours before it finished my updating which supposed to be only in a minutes.
    and this all started to happen when i switch to the new garena , i havent encounter this inconvenience before in the old garena.
    i already want old garena to be back in service it was much user friendly/much faster update/easy to fix issue when update fail /easy to manual patch/less buggy/

the new garena sucks seriously....the only good thing in the new garena is the visual interface,but when it comes to major thing new garena sucks. it was buggy(some times playbuttone doesnt appear after long idle u need to relog in just to fix that thing)/repair tool wasn't that helpful much doesnt really fix some of the issue,and the most major annoying problem of all is when updating the game for a 293mb update took us 3-4 or maybe 5 hours just t finish the update which is very annoying and when updating it eats too much chunks internet data so when updating in garena you cant browse well tru internet while updating and you need to finish it before everything goes back to normal browsing experience unlike in the old garena you can browse while waiting the update patch to finish , and its really funny when most people have this same issue and they tells us that its our connection is the problem , i was like WOW wtf serioulsy? , my friend was in 10mbps DSL plan (which very good enough) and still experienced the same issue. i always download movies in 1080p and it only took me only a minutes to finish the download , its only just this stupid new garena updating patch has always the problem when downloading the updates...

kinda wish that we have the optiions to choose what type of garena we have to use
    not just they have to terminate the service of the Old garena just to forcibly shove us the new garena that has so many issues,like (oh hey look everyone! get the new garena because it looks so cool just look at the interface insnt it cool that it looks cleaner...)pffff...

swear Garena PH/LoL PH i dont want to rant to much about this but the level of inconvenience we experience when updating is so damn high , i have a very long patience but my patience meter went full already every time theres an update in the new garena...and you have to worry because theres a 80+% chance of update failure and you have to click "yes" in the garena popup window notif when failing in the 25% garena lol game update.

hey admins!!!!! PLS BRING BACK THE OLD GARENA+ BECAUSE ITS WAS WAY BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO UPDATES!!!
    Last edited by krelian01; 02-10-2018 at 08:32 AM.

yung repair ko nga inaabot ng ilang oras, limited lang bandwitdh ko .. inubos lang ng repair na yan yung lahat ng bandwitdh ko hindi manlang naka 50%.. seriously garena team??? inaayos nyo ba talaga po???

5gb ko naubos dahil sa 293 mb update WTF

4 hours na hulat ko 40% palang.....

Pleaase bring back the old garena. The new garena is a big failure in terms of speed

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    If you think UPDATING AT GARENA CLIENT takes so much time, have you considered MANUALLY PATCHING? It would be faster and more direct I assume. You can refer here: [Click Me] for the guide in manual patch. Hence if both workaround still update very slow then most probably your internet connection.