Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    SlayerCand arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Blitzcrank View Post
    Hello arvypogi80. We would like to notify you in regards with the Editor Toolbar of your account, that it's already fixed. Have a good day.
    Thank you very much but my setting Designs are still messed up
    ​WIP

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27

SlayerCand arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80 has much to be proud of arvypogi80's Avatar
    @arvypogi80: Please provide again an image of it.
    My Private message is broken too i can't send PM's

And this the links is too small

Reup >.....<

Last up up up

.............. ok?

sir pa fix po
    Last edited by MOD_Blitzcrank; 08-20-2015 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Duplicate/Consecutive Post = Merged
    ​WIP

Legendary Shadow CopyX will become famous soon enough CopyX's Avatar
    Im Not Using toolbar Pero nakakapag Post naman ako ng Picture or Video without tools use brains

Quote Originally Posted by CopyX View Post
    Im Not Using toolbar Pero nakakapag Post naman ako ng Picture or Video without tools use brains
    No what i mean my settings are broken some are missing like Title's And they are too small i am not an ant to read it
    ​WIP

The Heart of the Tempest ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014's Avatar
    May problem ako sa private message.

Walang send button.

The Fleet Master Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69's Avatar
    This is an issue for me as well. I can post as normal, albeit too complicated.

nnd.soune is a splendid one to behold nnd.soune is a splendid one to behold nnd.soune is a splendid one to behold nnd.soune is a splendid one to behold nnd.soune is a splendid one to behold nnd.soune is a splendid one to behold nnd.soune's Avatar
    I don't really need the toolbar.. I just need a darker text on my message box. I used to have the toolbar and had it removed because it keeps messing up my [img] and [url] posts...

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arvypogi80 View Post
    No what i mean my settings are broken some are missing like Title's And they are too small i am not an ant to read it
    • Hello. For the SEND button in Private Message, kindly refer here: [Click Me] for the meantime. Please note that this thread is for Missing Forum Editor Toolbar only.

Quote Originally Posted by ngsaga2014 View Post
    May problem ako sa private message.
    Walang send button.
    • Hello. Kindly refer here: [Click Me] for the meantime. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius_69 View Post
    This is an issue for me as well. I can post as normal, albeit too complicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnd.soune View Post
    I don't really need the toolbar.. I just need a darker text on my message box. I used to have the toolbar and had it removed because it keeps messing up my [img] and [url] posts...
    • It has been fixed. Please do check your accounts again. Thank you.

my profile editor are missing it cant view..

The Heart of the Tempest ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014's Avatar
    nawala na lang bigla yung toolbar ko,
    pa-fix po. Salamat

gejomar27 is on a distinguished road gejomar27's Avatar
    Mine is missing too, im just wondering kung natural lang sya or bug talga? if ever this is a bug please fix i cant put my Signature. thanks!
    Last edited by gejomar27; 07-22-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Is our concern already forwarded?
    Some posts are deleted.

14.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    @ngsaga2014: Yes, it was already forwarded.
    The posts deleted was caused by the Aug. 11 Forum Maintenance.

-- UPDATE 8/20/2015 --
    The duplicated/consecutive posts have been merged, and unrelated posts have been deleted.

lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0's Avatar
    saakin din walang WYSIWYG Toolbar.. atska bakit hindi nalang iapply sa lahat ng account para hindi na paisa isa..
    Last edited by lolomoban0; 08-26-2015 at 08:04 PM.

16.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #41
    @lolomoban0: I'll have it forwarded.
    For your query; because not everyone is affected by the Missing Forum Editor Toolbar, and resetting hundreds of accounts (instead of resetting only four to five individual accounts as per reported) would affect the entire forum.

Salamat .. Okay na ang toolbar ko

May problema pa ako,
    Kada post ko, automatic nagsu-subscribe sa thread. Bug din ba ito?
    Last edited by ngsaga2014; 08-27-2015 at 03:45 PM.

18.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #43
    @ngsaga2014: Thank you for the update.
    No, it's not a bug. By default, automatic subscription is configured for registered members.
    Thus, to quickly access your subscriptions, refer here: [Click Me].

lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0's Avatar
    @lolomoban0: I'll have it forwarded.
    For your query; because not everyone is affected by the Missing Forum Editor Toolbar, and resetting hundreds of accounts (instead of resetting only four to five individual accounts as per reported) would affect the entire forum.
    ahh okay

PS: oh.. bigla ako nagkaroon ng toolbar. hehe thank you.

jayssa_17 is on a distinguished road jayssa_17's Avatar
    Nawawala yung akin hahaha biglaan ata?

Bakit wala yung chat box ko... ANyare sa game..?

Dummy accounts ng GM.. reply naman dyan ... HAHAHAHA

jayssa_17 is on a distinguished road jayssa_17's Avatar

Question How come its gone? My toolbar is gone.. :/

http://i.imgur.com/Su5aocf.png this is the link help please..

sna lahat may ron?????????????????

The Maknae Kpop Mid Laner LumbaBlaziken is a glorious beacon of light LumbaBlaziken is a glorious beacon of light LumbaBlaziken is a glorious beacon of light LumbaBlaziken is a glorious beacon of light LumbaBlaziken is a glorious beacon of light LumbaBlaziken's Avatar
    Hello, may I ask when will our forum profile editor and toolbar will be fixed? I can't seem to find the editor option even though I selected the settings then my profile editor.
    Hail for Love!