Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: GT Clan Lounge

GT Clan Lounge *Visual Update*

Clan GT is a semi-competitive clan where Platinum II and above players can enjoy a good gaming community that aims to bring out the best from each other while still having fun. Clan GT is active in both LAN and online tournaments with its members. Note that the clan is "semi-competitive" only because we do not force our members to play in tournaments if they don't want to. Clan GT is also a community where we play for fun, talk with other members, be friends with them, help each other improve and generally just have a good time playing League.

I am not the original founder of this clan. I am GT Uomi, the 2nd clan lord of GT. Msyu/Throoone (the founder of GT) left at the start of Season 4 for reasons I can't share here but rest assured, we are at peace with him. In GT, we host custom games whenever members are available to play. This is where we bond and help each other improve in the process. Further details to be explained later.

To clarify, GT is a clan, not a team. There's a difference.

• Spoiler:
      We all have our limits. Temper differs from one person to another. But it isn't a good reason to say unnecessary bad words to a clan mate. Talk about it in a formal manner.
    • Spoiler:
      As I said earlier, custom games are a part of the clan's monthly events. And this is where we bond and help each other improve. If someone notices your mistakes and corrects you, do not be angry for they're just trying to help you grow as a player. As for the one trying to help, you must say it in a decent manner as well.
    • Spoiler:
      Tags are the representation of you being a proud member. Clan tags aren't mandatory for some members because of their valid reasons. For example, MOD Kepsi being a moderator in the forums needs a MOD tag.
    • Spoiler:
      Having fun in the expense of others isn't fun at all. We should enjoy by winning, learning and doing our best in every game.
    • Spoiler:
      In GT, we value you as a person and not as an asset, that is why we REQUIRE an interview before you get in. So that we may assess if you'll fit in with us. This is also to avoid issues within the clan. Interview needs a mic.
    • Spoiler:
      Once you are a member, you should try to set a high standard for yourself as part of GT, as you are bringing the name of the clan in your IGN due to mandatory clan tags. example: ":GT xx"

-- Currently in Challenger --

Spoiler:

-- Ex-Challenger --

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIAMOND

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLATINUM

Spoiler:

• Regarding posers
      >> If you encounter someone saying he is from Clan GT and wears the tag without being in the list, he or she is a poser.

Because of several people wearing the tag, here are the list of people who wears the GT tag but are NOT members of the clan.

Spoiler:

GT Natsu20
      GT Migs
      GT Drix
      GT Lixtetrax
      GT Otaku
      GT Angel
      GT Yeah
      GT phi.phi
      GT Arvene
      GT Starlight
      GT MRimmortal
      GT Megumi
      GT Lazerbeam24
      GT Gilamore
      GT Killer_eye
      GT Vin xD
      GT Glamorie
      GT MakMak
      GT Dalezxc
      GT MacFord
      GT Tenshi
      GT Amidamaru
      GT Shiroe
      GT Cheska
      GT Xmithie
      GT Yukie
      GT Kreystan
      GT CheesyMuch
      GT BlackHannibal
      GT Razor
      GT Jamo
      GT Darkflame
      GT Caitlyn
      GT Mechanics
      GT Bloodfury
      GT iTunes
      GT X3Diyosa XD

• Enlistment

>> Enlistment are CLOSED until next season.

Update as of 11/13/2014
      As of the moment, we have chosen people who enlisted before and messaged them privately. For now, enlistments are strictly only via invitation.

Spoiler:
    Inactive members

Last edited by LilyRaichu; 01-21-2015 at 09:45 PM.

[reserved post]

Yehey ako yung 2nd post.

GT has been reborn <3

Funny how I thought GT was dead when Msyu left and gave me his tile. But it looks like we're starting to rebuild now. Let's do this!

Spoiler:
    Last edited by LilyRaichu; 07-14-2014 at 01:08 AM.

T R I C S TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile has a reputation beyond repute TheFaintedSmile's Avatar
    can i join?

Hello, i'm shaiapouf

" Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function."

nasudoci has a little shameless behaviour in the past nasudoci's Avatar
    Hanep! kudos to Lily. QQ here!

HAJIMARUYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Nasan si Suzaku?

Relentless Restlessness haphazardhavoc has a reputation beyond repute haphazardhavoc has a reputation beyond repute haphazardhavoc has a reputation beyond repute haphazardhavoc has a reputation beyond repute haphazardhavoc has a reputation beyond repute haphazardhavoc has a reputation beyond repute haphazardhavoc has a reputation beyond repute haphazardhavoc has a reputation beyond repute haphazardhavoc has a reputation beyond repute haphazardhavoc has a reputation beyond repute haphazardhavoc has a reputation beyond repute haphazardhavoc's Avatar
    at wala na rin yung grimfeare buti naman

Quote Originally Posted by Dotaldrin View Post
    Nasan si Suzaku?
    Dapat ikaw tinatanong ko niyan eh
    Haha joke kakausapin ko bukas. I hope senpai will notice me..

Spoiler:

Love you GT hehe

EDIT

Ayon naka usap ko na HAHAHA
    Last edited by LilyRaichu; 07-14-2014 at 06:41 PM.

prans.kai is a jewel in the rough prans.kai is a jewel in the rough prans.kai is a jewel in the rough prans.kai is a jewel in the rough prans.kai's Avatar
    Nasaan si Suzaku?? HAHAHA

Unang maka sagot nito sa mga susunod na magpapa enlist sure pasok

Spoiler:
    NASAAN SI SUZAKU?

16.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyRaichu View Post
    Unang maka sagot nito sa mga susunod na magpapa enlist sure pasok

Spoiler:
    NASAAN SI SUZAKU?
    Kung ang aking tandaan ay tama. Si Suzaku ay pumalit kay Lelouch sa pagiging "Sero", ang pinuno ng mga itim na kabalyero.

. . . .
    Spoiler:

Flies Away~

Quote Originally Posted by geochan View Post
    Kung ang aking tandaan ay tama. Si Suzaku ay pumalit kay Lelouch sa pagiging "Sero", ang pinuno ng mga itim na kabalyero.

. . . .
    Spoiler:

Flies Away~

Your answer is....
    Spoiler:
    Wrong.

And everybody else's answer is too. That's because only Lelouch knows the answer.
    such brother..
    Last edited by LilyRaichu; 07-14-2014 at 08:59 PM.

vylpz24 is a splendid one to behold vylpz24 is a splendid one to behold vylpz24 is a splendid one to behold vylpz24 is a splendid one to behold vylpz24 is a splendid one to behold vylpz24 is a splendid one to behold vylpz24 is a splendid one to behold vylpz24's Avatar
    hi GT :3
    pwede sumali? :>

19.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyRaichu View Post
    Your answer is....
    Spoiler:
    Wrong.

And everybody else's answer is too. That's because only Lelouch knows the answer.
    such brother..
    Exactly how i look right now. Lelouch no Baka T-T

Quote Originally Posted by vylpz24 View Post
    hi GT :3
    pwede sumali? :>
    Kukuku...
    Ask your brother Kiddo about that

Spoiler:

For everyone else who wants to join, as said in the 1st post in this lounge, for now GT is only accepting enlistees that are recommended by any long time member of GT.

I also divide enlistees into batches. Currently, batch 1 and 2 is already full. And I would only accept the next batch after the first batch has fitted in with the group. Since we don't want anybody being left out inside the clan
    Last edited by LilyRaichu; 07-19-2014 at 11:04 PM.

prans.kai is a jewel in the rough prans.kai is a jewel in the rough prans.kai is a jewel in the rough prans.kai is a jewel in the rough prans.kai's Avatar
    Leadership OP Uomi

wamawmau is just really nice wamawmau is just really nice wamawmau is just really nice wamawmau is just really nice wamawmau's Avatar
    hi im amatsukaze aka bj
    || Visit/Buy/Gift/Wishlist my 1st FFSNG Account ~ 2nd FFSNG Account~ 3rd FFSNG Account ||

Member list updated as of 7/30/14

Spoiler:

wamawmau is just really nice wamawmau is just really nice wamawmau is just really nice wamawmau is just really nice wamawmau's Avatar
    yeeeey we're increasing.

i hope my senpais in this clan will notice me.

Spoiler:

|| Visit/Buy/Gift/Wishlist my 1st FFSNG Account ~ 2nd FFSNG Account~ 3rd FFSNG Account ||

Sali po ako sa clan friend po kami ni aldrin valdez "gt lelouch"