Where can i buy GARENA CARDS in metro manila? Malls?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where can i buy GARENA CARDS in metro manila? Malls?

May Garena Cards bang tinitinda sa SM malls?

Composer teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of
    Yup there are available Garena Shells @ load central

Scribe parpar05 has much to be proud of parpar05 has much to be proud of parpar05 has much to be proud of parpar05 has much to be proud of parpar05 has much to be proud of parpar05 has much to be proud of parpar05 has much to be proud of parpar05 has much to be proud of parpar05 has much to be proud of parpar05's Avatar
    PUNTA KA nalang sa Netopia cguro naman meron netopia dyan sa may inyo unless bundok ka. sabihin mo garena shells bibigyan ka na nun ng code. unless kokolektahin mo ung garena cards hanap ka sa mga nagtitinda na compshops cguro hehe

i am looking for the garena cards though...

Composer teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of
    Quote Originally Posted by khestoi View Post
    i am looking for the garena cards though...
    But once you load it's all the same --, either a prepaid card or electronic load.

oh well I can't force you...

Baka he wants to collect the cards and count how many loads he used already...

cards=proof of purchase
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by khestoi View Post
    cards=proof of purchase
    LOL
    Nakarecord naman sya sa PAST TRANSACTION --,

sa bilihan ng prepaid cards (globe/smart loads)

meron sa SM sanlazaro last time i checked. first floor yung information booth sa entrance

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future
    You can search for local retailers in your area here.