Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel's Avatar

Guide in Reinstalling & Patching the Clients

This is a guide for complete re-installation and manual removing of Garena and League of Legends Client without the use of third-party programs. [!] Running an executable file in Administrator Mode may be necessary before doing the process.

Spoiler:

Option 1:
    Control Panel
    Windows XP: Add or Remove Programs → Garena/LoL Client → Uninstall
    Windows 7, 8 and 8.1: Programs and Features → Garena/LoL Client → Uninstall
    Windows XP: Apps and Features → Garena/LoL Client → Uninstall
    Option 2:
    Uninstaller
    C:\Program Files\Garena Plus → Use uninst.exe
    C:\Program Files\GarenaLoLPH → Use uninst.exe
    Option 3
    Manual
    C:\Program Files → Delete Garena Folder
    C:\Program Files → Delete Garena Plus Folder
    C:\Program Files → Delete GarenaLoLPH Folder

Uninstalling Garena or LoL Client does not completely remove all of its data in the system. It needs manual deletion from the user to eradicate remains. Make use of Windows Run tool and key-in the directories below:
    Use Search and Run to easily locate files and folders Windows Key+R or Start → Accessories → Run

The following are common files and folders (as of v7.17) that can be left behind after uninstall:
    %allusersprofile%
    %appdata%
    %commonprogramfiles%
    %commonprogramfiles(x86)%
    %homedrive%
    %localappdata%
    %programfiles%
    %programfiles(x86)%
    %temp%

Like with remaining files and folders, there are also registries that are not deleted after uninstalling. Manually removing at Windows Registry would also remove the remains.
    At Windows Run or Search, type regedit

Please take careful grounds and certainty in using the Registry Editor as it can damage your system.

It is advisable to create a backup (export .reg) before modifying anything.

Tip: Make use of CTRL+F and F3 with Garena or League of Legends keywords for easier search.
    Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software
    Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE
    Code:
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software
    Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node

Spoiler:

It has been observed that many players are mistaking lol.garena.com as the website of LoL PH server, it is not. Proceed to the League of Legends Philippines Official Website here: lol.garena.ph

Installing League of Legends
    1 ─ Run LoLInstaller.exe as Administrator
    2 ─ Verify Installation Location (C:\Program Files)

3 ─ Update and Finish Installation
    Garena Client (Old - Garena+)
    Installing Garena Plus (v1.0)
    1 ─ Run Garena+_Install.exe as Administrator
    2 ─ Verify Installation Location (i.e. C:\Program Files\GarenaPlus)
    Garena Client (New - GPC)
    Installing Garena (v2.0)
    1 ─ Run Garena-v2.0.exe as Administrator
    2 ─ Verify Installation Location (i.e. C:\Program Files\Garena)

Ensure that the folders are properly placed (i.e. GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH)

As shown in the image, inside GarenaLoLPH folder should be LoLPHLauncher.exe, LoLPHLauncher.xml, uninst.exe and GameData folder inside GameData folder is Apps folder then the LoL PH folder.
    WRONG
    RIGHT
    D:\Games\LoLPH\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH
    D:\Games\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Garena\Games\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH
    C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Games\LoL\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH
    C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\LoLPH

For LoL Inside Garena+ it should be Garena Plus\Apps\LoLPH only:

Spoiler:

Garena+

1. Launch Garena+ Messenger
    2. If account is not logged in, click Check for Updates → tick League of Legends → Update
    3. If account is logged in, click the League of Legends Icon → click Update League of Legends
    4. If updating Garena+ Application, logout account → Check for Updates → click Game Resources
    Garena
    1. Launch Garena
    2. If account is not logged in, click the Game Icon beside X on top right → Update League of Legends
    3. If account is logged in, click the League of Legends Icon → click Update
    4. If updating Garena Client, click Cog Wheel Icon beside - (Minimize) on top right → View Settings General Tab → click Check for Updates
    Manual Patcher
    1. Go to LoL PH Website - Manual Patch Downloads Page or click me
    2. Click [Part 1] and [Part 2] to download or get the Zip Version provided
    3. After downloading Part 1 and Part 2 (.dat file) click the downloaded PH_PATCH_20170TO20170.EXE to launch the Manual Patcher
    In updating the LoL Client whether from Garena or Manually, ensure and verify if the Installation Folder is correct. It should be C:\Program Files\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH or browse and find the LoLPH folder in your PC.

** For Patch File Error (i.e. stuck, failed to merge, unable to replace, file doesn't exist) kindly visit the latest stickied Central Thread for Patch File Errors at Installation and Updates forum.

Spoiler:

The following programs are necessary to be installed and updated to access Garena and League of Legends and eradicate issues such as DirectX Error, Missing VC Runtime Library and the like:

The following files should be excluded in your Security Software and Firewall as it falsely detects them as trojan, worm, virus or malicious file. If the following are quarantined, it may lead to game crash, black screen, unresponsive client, skinned.launcher error etc:
    Garena+
    Garena
    LoL Launcher
    LoL Game Client

Do refer and click on the links for guide on commonly used Security Software:
    [Avast] [Avira] [AVG] [BitDefender] [Comodo] [Eset NOD32] [Kaspersky] [Others]

Spoiler:

Q: Why do we need to reinstall?
    A: When experiencing bug splats, crashes, unresponsive client, broken files, corrupted data etc. and the suggested workarounds can't resolve the issue, then we resort to re installation.

Q: Why complete re-installation than mere uninstalling?
    A: Users tend to uninstall programs at Control Panel which does not complete remove the program's data. The data left behind would only slow down the system and is without any good use. Hence by complete re-installation, if done completely, would eradicate the leftovers.

Q: Why not use Third-Party Software such as CCleaner?
    A: It is known that the software also fails to completely uninstall the programs and chances are, they cause more complication on the system (i.e. detecting a registry file which is a system file.

Q: How can I see hidden folders?
    A: At Control Panel → Folder Options → View Tab → Tick "Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives"

Q: Is there a need to reinstall Garena when having problem with LoL client only?
    A: Not at all. You can just reinstall the game client only.
    Last edited by Ariexhel; 08-30-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Eternal Nightmare Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH's Avatar
    Best Thread in League Support.

11/10.

Sticky ASAP pls

Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel is a splendid one to behold Ariexhel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_PH View Post
    Best Thread in League Support.
    11/10.
    Sticky ASAP pls
    Thank you, and for the recommendation on thread pinning.

Tempus Edax Rerum gar0warrior will become famous soon enough gar0warrior's Avatar
    You might want to include the folders Garena and Garena Messenger located at %programdata%
    just in case it doesn't get deleted when garena is uninstalled.
    Last edited by gar0warrior; 05-08-2014 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gar0warrior View Post
    You might want to include the folders Garena and Garena Messenger located at %programdata% just in case it doesn't get deleted when garena is uninstalled.
    I must've overlooked that directory, thank you, will have it included.

fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14 has a brilliant future fourteen.14's Avatar
    Nice info. Pero madaming gagawin, better use third party programs.
    Nobuta Power... chunyu!

Quote Originally Posted by fourteen.14 View Post
    Nice info. Pero madaming gagawin, better use third party programs.
    That's understandable since most of us will resort to the easiest way as possible. But you might want to check the FAQ section of the thread regarding uninstalling without the use of third-party program. Nevertheless, I appreciate your feedback.

Lurkin' Jester nexus2218 is a splendid one to behold nexus2218 is a splendid one to behold nexus2218 is a splendid one to behold nexus2218 is a splendid one to behold nexus2218 is a splendid one to behold nexus2218 is a splendid one to behold nexus2218 is a splendid one to behold nexus2218 is a splendid one to behold nexus2218's Avatar
    Gonna be useful to me someday! Much love given to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nexus2218 View Post
    Gonna be useful to me someday! Much love given to this thread.
    Thank you, and here's my love for you.

Hello,

I tried the clean re-installation the other admins advised me on my thread and also this process. The problem in my LoL still persist. Every time I install the game and patch it successfully, I still can't go into a game. I am able to go through match making queue, select a champion, and somehow go to the loading screen. However, about 10-15 seconds after loading the game shuts down and with a dialog box that says:

Error

An essential game asset was not found when loading the game:

OrderInhibitor

Please try reinstalling the game. A guide to help you reinstall should open automatically after closing this window.

Not only OrderInhibitor but also (OrderInhibitor_D,Barracks_T1_R1,DestroyedTower and Etc.) in separate dialog boxes and then I receive a bugsplat at the very end. I don't know how to fix this and I was wondering if people here can suggest for solutions.

I hope you can give me some solution for this, it has been 2 weeks since this first occurred.

I am very thankful for every admin who is/was patiently assisting me on this matter.

THANK YOU!

Eternal Nightmare Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH has much to be proud of Midnight_PH's Avatar
    Hello there Assassin2940!

Have you tried this method sir? Also, next time please create your own thread so that we can further assist you.

Clean Re-installation +

"Upgraded Version Of Clean Re-install" by geochan
    Requirements
    :
    Clean Re-installation Steps:
    1. Boot your PC in Safe-Mode.
    2. Proceed to Add/Remove Programs.
      • For XP - Start --> Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs
      • For Win 7 - Start --> Control Panel --> Programs (Uninstall a program)
    3. Uninstall League of Legends PH.
    4. Delete any trace of League of Legends PH (Folders, Files, etc...)
    5. Uninstall Adobe Air
    6. Uninstall .Net Framework 4.0 & 3.5
    7. Run your CCleaner (Download if you don't have one)
    8. Once done, reboot your PC.
    9. Proceed to Normal Mode.
    10. Update Direct X using web-updater.
    11. Update Video Card Driver (make sure it's updated).
    12. Update Internet Explorer
    13. Install both .Net Frameworks library. (3.5 & 4.0)
    14. Install Adobe Air
    15. Install League of Legends PH.
    16. Launch the game using the latest Garena Messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin2940 View Post
    An essential game asset was not found when loading the game: OrderInhibitor Please try reinstalling the game. A guide to help you reinstall should open automatically after closing this window.
    May I assist you on the thread you've created regarding the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_PH View Post
    Hello there!Have you tried this method sir? Also, next time please create your own thread so that we can further assist you.
    Yes, I have. I do have my own thread, I just thought of spreading it here since the author was welcoming questions. Thank you for assisting!

Quote Originally Posted by Ariexhel View Post
    May I assist you on the thread you've created regarding the problem.
    Thank you, please disregard my post here. I shall answer and/or ask to you and to those who can help in my thread.

Mga KUA/ATE.. pa help nmn po.. TRINY Q i re-install ung lol. pero ganito lage ang nalabas. may solution na po ba para d2.. tnx po.

Last edited by kyusuilasq; 07-03-2014 at 09:38 AM. Reason: lack of details

Quote Originally Posted by kyusuilasq View Post
    Mga KUA/ATE.. pa help nmn po.. TRINY Q i re-install ung lol. pero ganito lage ang nalabas. may solution na po ba para d2.. tnx po.
    Unfortunately the image provided seems to be broken; awaiting for a working image to assist you further, thanks.

kindly tell me what to do. does this mean all those days waiting for the torrent to finish (which I downloaded from here, so I think it's the legit website to get it from) is a waste, and should re-download the whole thing AGAIN?

remuelcap11 is on a distinguished road
    i will reinstall the Garena and the league of legeneds ? i just installed it yesterday ??? this going to download this game again ?? need help here? this https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Last edited by remuelcap11; 08-06-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alizalor View Post
    kindly tell me what to do. does this mean all those days waiting for the torrent to finish (which I downloaded from here, so I think it's the legit website to get it from) is a waste, and should re-download the whole thing AGAIN?
    That NSIS Error may had occurred due to incomplete download process, installer may have been modified, malicious infection etc. so there's no proving that the provided torrent is a waste. Kindly try the suggested solutions on >this site< regarding Nullsoft Scriptable Install System Error. Otherwise download the full installer in LoL PH Website. We will be glad to accommodate you further on your next post, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by remuelcap11 View Post
    i will reinstall the Garena and the league of legeneds ? i just installed it yesterday ??? this going to download this game again ?? need help here? this https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Unfortunately the image provided is inaccessible due to post privacy from Facebook. Hence post at >Installation and Updates< section with a more detailed information so we can further assist you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

sIr.ive tried everything but when I tried to patch the client,the patcher wont even move.doesnt show any progress the im downloading the patch.is it wit the patcher?im running the client with Admin privileges. now what to do pls???

Maam hindi pa rin po ako maka pag install ng LOL.. GInawa ko naman ho lahat..

Quote Originally Posted by dxtniel11 View Post
    sIr.ive tried everything but when I tried to patch the client,the patcher wont even move.doesnt show any progress the im downloading the patch.is it wit the patcher?im running the client with Admin privileges. now what to do pls???
    Kindly post at Network and Connectivity section with your Internet Service Provider (ISP), Pathping [to 125.5.6.1], Traceroute and location. Otherwise, try to manually patch your client instead of the launcher's update feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryx729 View Post
    Maam hindi pa rin po ako maka pag install ng LOL.. GInawa ko naman ho lahat..
    Please download the newest version of the Full Client Installer provided at LoL PH Website. I'll be glad to accommodate you further with your new thread at Installation and Updates.

Hello! I don't know if im in the right thread but.. my LOLINSTALLER.exe is always stuck at 99.9% and it will go to 100% and go back to 99.9% how to I fix this????? I run at Windows 8 laptop... yesterday I was able download LoL and able to play games. and I refreshed my laptop because of a virus that I found. and I ry to install LoL again but its stuck at 99.9% pls help!

Quote Originally Posted by moister22 View Post
    Hello! I don't know if im in the right thread but.. my LOLINSTALLER.exe is always stuck at 99.9% and it will go to 100% and go back to 99.9% how to I fix this????? I run at Windows 8 laptop... yesterday I was able download LoL and able to play games. and I refreshed my laptop because of a virus that I found. and I ry to install LoL again but its stuck at 99.9% pls help!
    Here are options you may want to try:
    Option 1 - Install the LoL Client through your Garena+
    Option 2 - Download again the Full Client Installer and proceed to the installation
    Option 3 - Copy a fully updated G+ and LoL Client from a Cafe or a Friend.

Also, create a new thread >here< with your Internet Service Provider (ISP), Pathping [to 125.5.6.1], Traceroute and location so we can further accommodate you in case it has to do with connectivity. You may also visit >this thread< for more general solutions regarding patching issues.

Unhappy Hirap ayusin

I have a problem starting the game

First I encouter this problem which I need to reinstall my Garena Lol because the game was too old and I need to re install it.
    I un-install my LOL and delete it afterwards.

Tapos nung nilagay ko na dito sa PC ko. Ayaw paren. Install League of Legends parin ung nakalagay ehh meron na ko dito sa PC eh.

Pano ba to? Pa help naman Salmaat

25.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by boylampaso View Post
    I have a problem starting the game First I encouter this problem which I need to reinstall my Garena Lol because the game was too old and I need to re install it. I un-install my LOL and delete it afterwards. Tapos nung nilagay ko na dito sa PC ko. Ayaw paren. Install League of Legends parin ung nakalagay ehh meron na ko dito sa PC eh. Pano ba to? Pa help naman Salmaat
    You reinstalled Garena - League of Legends in Programs and Features under Control Panel only? If so, then there would be remains that had corrupted the files or entire folder of your G+ and LoL which prompted you to install League of Legends even though you already have the client.

This happens because you only uninstalled and deleted League of Legends but registries still remain within folders confounding the newer files from the old files. You may need to follow thoroughly from Step 1 to Step 3 and download a fresh Garena Plus and League of Legends Installer again. Install anew and update both client as necessary.

Otherwise use the "Install League of Legends" that appear in your Garena+ as it would simply replace/supply the old/missing files of your client. I would happily accommodate you on your next update or query via new thread at Installation and Updates section.