mukuang11 is on a distinguished road mukuang11's Avatar

Black Screen on Client

My client is giving me a black screen every time I hit Play button on Garena. I tried "repairing" it but still the same. What would be the issue here? I did not have this issue yesterday. Need technical assistance here as soon as possible. I've been here for more than 3 hours already searching for fix but did not have any luck. So it would be great if you can help and enlighten me on what is going on here. Thanks!

Last edited by mukuang11; 02-01-2018 at 01:55 PM.

Exactly the same thing happening here. Others said that simply restarting the modem/router will fix the issue. Done that multiple times and re-installed, restarted the computer as well but still having the same issue. Is there no official statement regarding with this?

EDIT:

The official thread for this issue was deleted as well. Why is that?

http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...-Issue-1-29-18
    Last edited by plugin001; 02-01-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Same problem here! LoLph gave a link in the page but it's already deleted. wth is happening? anyone with a solution there? Please help us.

elitadeo is a jewel in the rough elitadeo is a jewel in the rough elitadeo is a jewel in the rough elitadeo is a jewel in the rough elitadeo's Avatar
    common troubleshooting would be to restart your modem and PC.
    also, check niyo sir kung merong disconnection via LoLph server with your ISP.

here's how to check:

type on cmd or run:
    ping 125.5.24.254 -t

yung time=XXms is your ping in-game. 'Request Timed Out' lines means disconnection.

Quote Originally Posted by elitadeo View Post

here's how to check:

type on cmd or run:
    ping 125.5.24.254 -t

yung time=XXms is your ping in-game. 'Request Timed Out' lines means disconnection.
    there is. that's the problem. Now i restarted my modem multiple times and still having the same issue.
    and by restarting the modem. just turn off and on right?

Quote Originally Posted by elitadeo View Post

here's how to check:

type on cmd or run:
    ping 125.5.24.254 -t

I already tried that several times and I won't post this anymore if it worked. Seems like the Garena Team is turning a blind eye on the situation that's why they have been deleting the threads with the same issue. Fishy, ey? Maybe even them do not have any clue on how to resolve this one.

Quote Originally Posted by plugin001 View Post
    there is. that's the problem. Now i restarted my modem multiple times and still having the same issue.
    and by restarting the modem. just turn off and on right?
    I was able to fix mine. Here, try this. Run your LoL Client which will give you a blackscreen, right? And then close it. Make sure that you also End Task it on your Task Manager. Then, try to reset your modem. And re-run again your client. This worked for me. So I hope it works for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by mukuang11 View Post
    I already tried that several times and I won't post this anymore if it worked. Seems like the Garena Team is turning a blind eye on the situation that's why they have been deleting the threads with the same issue. Fishy, ey? Maybe even them do not have any clue on how to resolve this one.
    Unfortunately, even if I was able to make it work, the client won't let me proceed to the game. I got stuck on the loading screen and it kept on saying that I got disconnected. First game, already lost LP because of this stupid error. I always get this most of the time even though I have a stable connection.

I have the same problem I cant play League because of this issue I tried everything I also have a stable ping and my ISP is globe

Same problem. Wala pa rin bang fix?

Restarting the Router works for me.

restarting modem solves my problem.

elitadeo is a jewel in the rough elitadeo is a jewel in the rough elitadeo is a jewel in the rough elitadeo is a jewel in the rough elitadeo's Avatar
    yep. experienced this first hand as well. got the black screen when starting the league client, and got stuck in the 100% loading stat.

i think it's a problem with Globe ISP.

fix that i did: [
    same with mukuang11] via task manager~

Paki ayos po yong black screen issue after login panira kayo ng shop!! GLOBE ISSue po ba to!!!

same kami ng prob ni binroh17..11days na wala kita ang shop ko..pa help naman..sa globe lang naman..sa kabila shop ko pldt isp GUMAGANA NAMAN

same problem here sa shop ko nag aalisan na nga mga avid LOL costumers ko dito.... 2weeks ko na itong problema wala bang maisosulustion tech team dito ng LOL sayang naman eh...

you globe and lol mtagal na tong iisue nato d pa naffifix
    Last edited by xd_radz; 02-14-2018 at 09:26 PM.

potang inaaa nyyuuuu

bobob tong support at tech ng lol ph bob0

Same issue here, Globe din ako

Anong nangyayari? Globe user here.. Ganto rin sakin

Sa wakas after days makakapaglaro na rin ako

Gumana na rin!

All I did was to restart the modem
    Then ended the League of legends and garena on the task manager, run it again and relogged in

It works for me...sana sa inyo din!