Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: black screen client

black screen client

black screen yung client pa help pls.. nag try ako mag repair, unninstall/install ganun parin

pa help s akin din black screen?

same here, i wanna play and kaninag umaga pa ako ayos ng ayos ng client ko bat black

elitadeo is a jewel in the rough elitadeo is a jewel in the rough elitadeo is a jewel in the rough elitadeo is a jewel in the rough elitadeo's Avatar
    quick troubleshooting: try restarting your modem.

pahepl plzzzz there is unexpicted login....... error sabi nya pano gagawin po GM

Blackscreen Game Client after League startup

same here..almost 2 weeks na..blackscreen after clicking start button..globe ISP

Quote Originally Posted by elitadeo View Post
    quick troubleshooting: try restarting your modem.
    This! Try nyo na. Worked for me. Hahaha! Thanks!

same problem here..jan 30 pa..HELP naman

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    Hello. I do apologize for the inconvenience this problem has caused. Kindly re-apply the latest update. You can use the Manual Patch provided here: [Click Me]. For a guide on how to use the Manual Patcher refer here: [Click Me]. If you encounter an error (e.g. failed to merge, file doesn't match) during the patch process, please notify me again.