Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    eSports Manager Prince is a jewel in the rough Prince is a jewel in the rough Prince is a jewel in the rough Prince is a jewel in the rough Prince's Avatar

Ask Me Anything (AMA) with TPS OhReal

Greetings Summoners!

The 2014 Spring Season of the Garena Premier League is nearing its end and we know that many of our Pinoy summoners are avid fans of not just our very-own PH teams but also the various top League of Legends teams in the region. As such, the members of the world-renowned Taipei Snipers have given us the honor of their presence through a series of Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions.

It's now the Taipei Snipers' jungler TPS OhReal's turn in the hot seat. He will be answering your questions posted on this thread from March 12 to March 17, 2014 (thread will be opened for questions on March 12 - 8:00 PM and will be closed on March 17 - 7:00 PM)

You can ask him anything related to his team (TPS) as well as stuff related to what he does as a professional League of Legends player (i.e. strategy, training regimen, etc.) and he'll be most happy to respond to your questions.

Remember our guidelines though:
    - Please stay on topic.

- Please be patient. Due to the players? busy schedule, it may take a few hours before they can answer your questions.

- Please use English when asking questions.
    - Please read the thread to make sure your question hasn't been answered yet before you post.

Ask away!

connection problem

I can't launch league of legend here in my province pampanga. my connection is satlink. what should i do?

The Tidecaller anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum's Avatar
    What do you prefer, an aggressive or passive support? Why?

what is the best strategy guide in using the champions teemo, vel'koz, gangplank?

i just want to ask why fiora cant use flash? i happens to me every time i use fiora.

What strategy you use when are a jungler? can you give tips on how to be a good jungler?

what the best jungler you prefer?

Do you use any ranged champs as a jungler? if so, how?

if u buy a champion and u mistaken buy an champion that u don't want can it bring back it happens to me right now i need help

ejohnph is infamous around these parts ejohnph is infamous around these parts ejohnph's Avatar
    Do you use Thresh? Can you give me some helpful tips and tricks on using it? I also frequently use Vi as my favorite Jungler, what do you think would be the best strategies that I could do? That's all. TY. Love Love
    Last edited by ejohnph; 03-13-2014 at 01:58 PM.

MsChiefExecutive JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123's Avatar
    1. have you tried to play sona as a midlane, jungler or solo top?
    2. why your name is TPS ohreal?
    3. why you joined TPS?
    4. hardest champ to counter in the midlane & why?
    5. hardest champ to counter gank & why?
    6. who are your favorite champs & why? what are their builds , runes & masteries?
    7.what do you think about velkoz in this season?
    8. what are your pros & cons in the game?
    9. between velkoz & leb , which champ is better & why ?
    10. what do you think about the team MLE & IPT standings in the GPL?
    11. who are your greatest rival team & player in the GPL?
    12.any additional advice for the philippine lol players
    Last edited by JackyRice_123; 03-14-2014 at 12:31 AM.

Anime Fan Girl roelle54 has a brilliant future roelle54 has a brilliant future roelle54 has a brilliant future roelle54 has a brilliant future roelle54 has a brilliant future roelle54 has a brilliant future roelle54 has a brilliant future roelle54 has a brilliant future roelle54 has a brilliant future roelle54 has a brilliant future roelle54 has a brilliant future roelle54's Avatar
    Do you have to be an aggressive jungler all the time? Especially on what part of the game?

do you think jinx is OP ? thank you

Weu weu weu smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll's Avatar
    1. Are you in a relationship? If yes, is she also a gamer???

2. Can you do other roles besides jungler?

3. What is your preferred skill build on Udyr???

4. Do you have a favorite skin???

5. Who is the most annoying enemy jungler for you???

6. Do you have any special food or drink you eat/drink while/before you play???
    Last edited by smrdll; 03-13-2014 at 03:16 PM.

battle for freljord explain

why battle for freljord occurs? how did this time happens? the champions? i alredy know but how to win it and what time can i receive the freljord icon? EXPLAIN

when headmistress fiora will show?

Neveah Guthrie is a better support than you.. You should swap! He's willing to play for TPS. He's like " Mas maayo paman ko ana nila oi.. kabugo ana nila. sus singol me beh.. wala na cla palag oi!" Use google translate.

EDIT: With full respect. BTW my real question is, how come there's no tournament here on our province of south cotabato? they only held it on DAVAO CITY and its way too far from us. Oh come on, got a lot of players with potential here.. like Missmel.BL and Kigwa. Hoping for your fast and immidiate response. GGWP every1.

EDIT2: Oh, please held a tournament on General Santos City a.k.a Dadiangas.. tnx
    Last edited by roar.louz; 03-13-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Is Shen a good Jungler or is he better being a support?
    Who is the toughest Jungler?
    Last edited by mdmmm100; 03-13-2014 at 04:30 PM.

1. What is the good build for snowballing enemy teams using Evelynn as a Jungler? AD Type? AP Type? or Hybrid.

2. Please give tips for Good ganking and avoiding Enemy teams to steal your buffs.

3. What are the best champions for jungle that can fast game and easily win.

4. How can I improve myself as a jungler and avoid my teammates trashtalking me?

5. Tips for Volibear jungler if you're using it and also tips for Vi.

Thank you for the opportunity to ask a Good Jungler like you.

1. for you, which is by far the worst jungle champ you've ever used?
    2. does it happen in your game that the jungler (your champ) has the most kills due to "accidental ks"?
    3. does this affect the gameplay of your adc and ap teammates?
    4. can jinx even jungle?
    5. if your adc or any teammate sucks at coordinating ganks, do you curse them a lot?
    6. are you an expert of "tower dive ganks" which champions are best to use when doing so?
    7. which is the toughest and easiest lane to gank? please enlighten me.
    8. and why in the world choose ohreal as your IGN? are you somewhat related to ohreo?

pls help me i can't play my lol it's crash pls help me how to fix it ty.

What do you think is the best type of jungler, a counter-jungle who never ganks but kills the enemy team's jungler, or the usual jungler who ganks early at all lanes but never counters the other team's jungle

how do you gank in lanes and how do you farm?

Ganker Farmer

how do you gank in lanes and how do you keep farming?

Is rammus a good jungler for you even if he is slow at farming monsters?
    What is your favorite jungler and why?
    Which do you prefer better, a fast farmer jungler or a good ganker jungler?
    Last edited by drawangel123; 03-13-2014 at 06:35 PM.