Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 327
  1. #51
    Real Name:Gerald Daluyo
    Summoner Name:makaru08
    GUID:71550782
    Rank/Division:Silver V
    Main Role:ADR
    Sub Role:Tank
    Best Champion/Champions:Twitch, Miss Fortune, Vi, Volibear
    Time you usually play:7pm onwards(weekdays) afterlunch onwards on weekends.
    Location:Makati
    Facebook(optional for male):
    Contact No.(optional for male):
    Reason for joining:to meet new LoL friends, and play as a team.
    Future IGN after the enlistment:arx.makaru08

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by mylo08 View Post
    Real Name:Gerald Daluyo
    Summoner Name:makaru08
    GUID:71550782
    Rank/Division:Silver V
    Main Role:ADR
    Sub Role:Tank
    Best Champion/Champions:Twitch, Miss Fortune, Vi, Volibear
    Time you usually play:7pm onwards(weekdays) afterlunch onwards on weekends.
    Location:Makati
    Facebook(optional for male):
    Contact No.(optional for male):
    Reason for joining:to meet new LoL friends, and play as a team.
    Future IGN after the enlistment:arx.makaru08
    Kindly add me ArxRanger or ArxAnima for your interview thank you sir

  3. #53
    Real Name:Frost
    Summoner Name:ArxFrost
    GUID:146749247
    Rank/Division:Nothing
    Main Role:Bida
    Sub Role:Anything
    Best Champion/Champions:Jax,shaco,masteryi,shen
    Time you usually play:Everyday
    Location:Cavite
    Facebook(optional for male): Haha
    Contact No.(optional for male): xD
    Reason for joining:Beacuse my brother is the one who create this guild
    Future IGN after the enlistment

  4. #54
    Real Name: Carlo Dominick Martin
    Summoner Name: Scherwynn
    GUID: 95947047
    Rank/Division: Silver III
    Main Role: AP
    Sub Role: Support
    Best Champion/Champions: Heimerdinger, Teemo, Soraka, Karma
    Time you usually play: Vacation: 11am ~ Onwards
    Location: San Pedro, Laguna
    Facebook: facebook.com/Ifrit.Caloy
    Contact No: Available upon request
    Reason for joining: I'm looking for a guild to hone my skills and for improvement, meet new faces and friends. Sana ma-qualify ako. XD *cross-fingers*
    Future IGN after the enlistment: ArxVyne ArxWynn ArxThirdiel
    Last edited by Bs.Shilx; 04-16-2014 at 02:02 PM.

  5. #55
    Real Name: I prefer not calling me by my real name
    Summoner Name: Wet Fachaina
    GUID: 19181754
    Rank/Division: Unranked
    Main Role: Versatile
    Sub Role: Versatile
    Best Champion/Champions: I really dont know yet. But I can roll with most of my champion poll.
    Time you usually play: Everyday
    Location: N/A
    Facebook(optional for male): N/A
    Contact No.(optional for male): N/A
    Reason for joining: Looking for a group that is willing to teach others and help them improve. I am one of those people that has tons of space for improvement.
    Future IGN after the enlistment: Arx Fachaina

  6. #56
    Real Name: Chryzl Kim Marvin Zafra
    Summoner Name: SimaZHugeliang
    GUID:
    89618978
    Rank/Division: i dont have rank yet til i get my first clan. hehe ayaw ko lng madumihan rank ko, kya gumawa ako ng bago account dahil ung last account ko dami loses dahil dami nkisawsaw bobo
    Main Role: adr
    Sub Role:supporter
    Best Champion/Champions:fiora, teemo,
    Time you usually play: if there's clan match <if i dont have work>, usually weekends
    Location:cebu city
    Facebook(optional for male):
    https://www.facebook.com/prince.arfaz
    Contact No.(optional for male): 09071460489 / 09224257852
    Reason for joining: i want to be the top
    Future IGN after the enlistment:Arx.PacificFox

  7. #57
    one thing pls contact me for the screening

  8. #58
    somethingelse is on a distinguished road somethingelse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    35
    Real Name: Karl To
    Summoner Name: KT 480p
    GUID: 62155846
    Rank/Division: Platinum 3
    Main Role: Support
    Sub Role: Jungler
    Best Champion/Champions: Thresh, Leona, Lee, Karma, Janna, Vi, Khazix,
    Time you usually play: 11pm onwards (tues-sat) random times throughout the day (sun-mon)
    Location: San Juan and Bulacan
    Facebook(optional for male): http://facebook.com/hero2890
    Contact No.(optional for male): dafasdfawreafdsf
    Reason for joining: Wants a team I can consistently play and improve with. I heard it's more fun.
    Future IGN after the enlistment: ArxKTee
    IGN: Rockhart Himself | Diamond Tier LoLPH Support/Jungler | Unsigned

  9. #59
    sorry guys if we can't accomodate your applications as of the moment because many of our officers are on vacation x.x

  10. #60
    somethingelse is on a distinguished road somethingelse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    35
    Totally understood ^_^ no worries
    IGN: Rockhart Himself | Diamond Tier LoLPH Support/Jungler | Unsigned

  11. #61
    Real Name: John Miguel
    Summoner Name: Knight Imperial
    GUID: 62594111
    Rank/Division: Silver 5
    Main Role: Flexible to all roles except on AP
    Sub Role: AP
    Best Champion/Champions: Zed, Panth , Voli, Fizz, Sona , Malphite, Wukong , Vayne, Ashe etc. Many more
    Time you usually play: 4pm - 7pm on weekdays . Probably the whole day on Weekends
    Location: Taguig City
    Facebook(optional for male): http://facebook.com/rakista22
    Reason for joining: Wants to make friends and to have fun. Also, I believe that this clan can totally help me in improving my skills
    Future IGN after the enlistment: ArxAxl
    Last edited by exitialis13; 04-20-2014 at 08:40 AM.

  12. #62
    fenella25 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cavite
    Posts
    0
    kindly add us on garena messenger ArxAnima:3984580 and ArxRanger:67299035 for final interview after the application tnx.

  13. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by exitialis13 View Post
    Real Name: John Miguel
    Summoner Name: Knight Imperial
    GUID: 62594111
    Rank/Division: Silver 5
    Main Role: Flexible to all roles except on AP
    Sub Role: AP
    Best Champion/Champions: Zed, Panth , Voli, Fizz, Sona , Malphite, Wukong , Vayne, Ashe etc. Many more
    Time you usually play: 4pm - 7pm on weekdays . Probably the whole day on Weekends
    Location: Taguig City
    Facebook(optional for male): http://facebook.com/rakista22
    Reason for joining: Wants to make friends and to have fun. Also, I believe that this clan can totally help me in improving my skills
    Future IGN after the enlistment: ArxAxl
    kindly add us on garena messenger ArxAnima:3984580 and ArxRanger:67299035 for final interview after the application tnx.

  14. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs.Shilx View Post
    Real Name: Carlo Dominick Martin
    Summoner Name: Scherwynn
    GUID: 95947047
    Rank/Division: Silver III
    Main Role: AP
    Sub Role: Support
    Best Champion/Champions: Heimerdinger, Teemo, Soraka, Karma
    Time you usually play: Vacation: 11am ~ Onwards
    Location: San Pedro, Laguna
    Facebook: facebook.com/Ifrit.Caloy
    Contact No: Available upon request
    Reason for joining: I'm looking for a guild to hone my skills and for improvement, meet new faces and friends. Sana ma-qualify ako. XD *cross-fingers*
    Future IGN after the enlistment: ArxVyne ArxWynn ArxThirdiel
    kindly add us on garena messenger ArxAnima:3984580 and ArxRanger:67299035 for final interview after the application tnx.

  15. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by keithy35 View Post
    Real Name: I prefer not calling me by my real name
    Summoner Name: Wet Fachaina
    GUID: 19181754
    Rank/Division: Unranked
    Main Role: Versatile
    Sub Role: Versatile
    Best Champion/Champions: I really dont know yet. But I can roll with most of my champion poll.
    Time you usually play: Everyday
    Location: N/A
    Facebook(optional for male): N/A
    Contact No.(optional for male): N/A
    Reason for joining: Looking for a group that is willing to teach others and help them improve. I am one of those people that has tons of space for improvement.
    Future IGN after the enlistment: Arx Fachaina
    kindly add us on garena messenger ArxAnima:3984580 and ArxRanger:67299035 for final interview after the application tnx.

  16. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by pyroaqua2 View Post
    Real Name: Chryzl Kim Marvin Zafra
    Summoner Name: SimaZHugeliang
    GUID:
    89618978
    Rank/Division: i dont have rank yet til i get my first clan. hehe ayaw ko lng madumihan rank ko, kya gumawa ako ng bago account dahil ung last account ko dami loses dahil dami nkisawsaw bobo
    Main Role: adr
    Sub Role:supporter
    Best Champion/Champions:fiora, teemo,
    Time you usually play: if there's clan match <if i dont have work>, usually weekends
    Location:cebu city
    Facebook(optional for male):
    https://www.facebook.com/prince.arfaz
    Contact No.(optional for male): 09071460489 / 09224257852
    Reason for joining: i want to be the top
    Future IGN after the enlistment:Arx.PacificFox
    kindly add us on garena messenger ArxAnima:3984580 and ArxRanger:67299035 for final interview after the application tnx.

  17. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyxion View Post
    kindly add us on garena messenger ArxAnima:3984580 and ArxRanger:67299035 for final interview after the application tnx.
    yes sir.. but maybe i'll be playing this coming saturday, so sa saturday pa ako mkpgonline ulit dahil bc sa work.. online ako nung the whole last week ngantay ng repl nyu po

  18. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyxion View Post
    kindly add us on garena messenger ArxAnima:3984580 and ArxRanger:67299035 for final interview after the application tnx.
    Done sir. Thank you.

  19. #69
    Real Name: Kris
    Summoner Name:Headkick
    GUID:1574220
    Rank/Division:Platinum 3
    Main Role:ADC
    Sub Role:Top/Jungle
    Best Champion/Champions:Jinx, Xin Zhao, Renekton
    Time you usually play:Mostly nights. Schedules at the airport are rather demanding.
    Location:Quezon City
    Facebook(optional for male):Scar_nine@yahoo.com
    Last edited by headkick08; 04-22-2014 at 10:15 PM.

    God? No. I'm an atheist. Sig so hot, niggas think it's chicken! PM for sigs.

  20. #70
    somethingelse is on a distinguished road somethingelse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by headkick08 View Post
    Real Name: Kris
    Summoner Name:Headkick
    GUID:1574220
    Rank/Division:Platinum 3
    Main Role:ADC
    Sub Role:Top/Jungle
    Best Champion/Champions:Jinx, Xin Zhao, Renekton
    Time you usually play:Mostly nights. Schedules at the airport is rather demanding.
    Location:Quezon City
    Facebook(optional for male):Scar_nine@yahoo.com
    I support this post lolololol~
    IGN: Rockhart Himself | Diamond Tier LoLPH Support/Jungler | Unsigned

  21. #71
    Real Name: Jobien Cruz
    Summoner Name: Oracl
    GUID: 105395236
    Rank/Division: Silv 5
    Main Role: Adc
    Sub Role: Jungle
    Best Champion/Champions: Vayne, Udyr, Heca, Graves
    Time you usually play: 4pm - 10pm
    Location: Sampaloc Manila
    Reason for joining: To play for a competitive team
    Future IGN after the enlistment: ArxOracl

  22. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Feu.410 View Post
    Real Name: Jobien Cruz
    Summoner Name: Oracl
    GUID: 105395236
    Rank/Division: Silv 5
    Main Role: Adc
    Sub Role: Jungle
    Best Champion/Champions: Vayne, Udyr, Heca, Graves
    Time you usually play: 4pm - 10pm
    Location: Sampaloc Manila
    Reason for joining: To play for a competitive team
    Future IGN after the enlistment: ArxOracl

    add me ArxRanger 67299035 for your interview thanks
    "please read the clan rules and requirements first"

  23. #73
    Soaring Tempest lakraciel is a splendid one to behold lakraciel is a splendid one to behold lakraciel is a splendid one to behold lakraciel is a splendid one to behold lakraciel is a splendid one to behold lakraciel is a splendid one to behold lakraciel is a splendid one to behold lakraciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Rovielle Arc
    Posts
    366
    wuuhoo. go go boss.
    "Playing Space Invaders now huh? Coz you're invading my space. Back Off." | My Biodata

  24. #74
    Real Name: Knight Kim Colobong
    Summoner Name: iDemon
    GUID: 49195232
    Rank/Division: Silver V(100LP)
    Main Role:Support / ADR
    Sub Role: APC / Jungle
    Best Champion/Champions: Jinx / Taric
    Time you usually play: Depends(at least 4hrs/day)
    Location:QC
    Facebook(optional for male): facebook.com/kimknight03
    Reason for joining:I want to find new friends(true ones not toxic ones) and I want to learn more from pro players like you...
    Future IGN after the enlistment: ArxKimC

  25. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by kimknight14 View Post
    Real Name: Knight Kim Colobong
    Summoner Name: iDemon
    GUID: 49195232
    Rank/Division: Silver V(100LP)
    Main Role:Support / ADR
    Sub Role: APC / Jungle
    Best Champion/Champions: Jinx / Taric
    Time you usually play: Depends(at least 4hrs/day)
    Location:QC
    Facebook(optional for male): facebook.com/kimknight03
    Reason for joining:I want to find new friends(true ones not toxic ones) and I want to learn more from pro players like you...
    Future IGN after the enlistment: ArxKimC
    add me ArxRanger 67299035 for your interview thanks
    "please read the clan rules and requirements first"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts