1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar

Staff Icon 2 [Central Thread] Patch Version 8.2 File Errors

CENTRAL THREAD FOR 8.2 PATCH FILE ERRORS
    FAILED TO MERGE, UNABLE TO REPLACE, FILE STUCK, FILE DOESN'T EXIST

I. Important Notes Before Patching
    1. C++ Libraries, IE & .Net Framework. Make sure that these essential software are updated to avoid errors, refer on -Other Requirements and Essentials- on this thread: [Click Me] for the respective links.
    2. Administrator Privilege. Before using the client, installer or manual patch, make sure to Run as Administrator.
    3. Legit Software. Verify that the client is legitimate by downloading at the Official Website of League of Legends Philippines and do not modify the client with the use of third-party programs (e.g. UI Mod, Custom Skin) to avoid errors when patching (i.e. NSIS, Failed to Merge).
    4. Priority. Set aside any programs or update and prioritize the download and patch for the client to avoid missing, broken and/or corrupted data.
    5. Security Software. Temporarily disable the security software (e.g. Antivirus, Firewall) to avoid any patch file/s or client data from being blocked or interfered when patching.
    II. Guide for Patch File Problem
    Are you encountering either from the the following errors when patching?
    • Failed to Move
    • Failed to Merge
    • Stuck in Patching
    • File is Missing
    • File Doesn't Exist
    • Unable to Replace
    1 - Verify the line or file where it got stuck (e.g. File : (1/1) Game\CharacterSkins2.zip)
    2 - Request, search and download the file here: [
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/9od2savd20nvl/8.2]
    <click spoiler for visual reference>
    Spoiler:

3 - Look for the file's location (use Windows Search and right-click the searched file and hit Open Folder Location).
    Spoiler:

4 - Delete, replace or copy-paste the downloaded file to overwrite or supply the old or missing file.
    Avoid having redundant files such as CharacterSkins2.zip (2).zip or CharacterSkins2.zip - Copy.zip and the like.
    Spoiler:
    5 - Then re-run the LoL Client Patcher to complete the patch setup. *If it's a different file that got stuck then repeat again the process until it's free from patch file errors.

Kindly ensure that the installation location is LoLPH folder.
    Spoiler:
    *It is preferable to use the Manual Patcher [Click Me] to force/repatch.
    *For a guide on how to completely reinstall your client, refer here: [Guide]

Q: How to post an image?
    A:
    http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?87303-Guide-How-to-Post-Images

III. Guide on using Manual Patch
    Spoiler:
    Step 1: Click on the Wrench icon on bottom left at Garena Client.
    Step 2: Click Manual Patch on the selection.
    Step 3: Ensure to locate the downloaded Manual Patch.exe at your folder by clicking Change.
    Step 4: Locate the file at your PC Drive/Folders and hit Open.
    Step 5: In Patch Installation, verify the location correctly; should be C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH on most computers.
    Step 6: If the location is not correct, hit Browse and find the location of your LoLPH folder. Hit OK and Install and wait for the patch to complete then Play.

All unnecessary posts will be deleted without prior notice.
    Are you still encountering an issue? Please post at Technical Support: [
    Click Me]

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar

THIS THREAD IS FOR 8.2 PATCH FILE ERRORS ONLY

Please refer on the first post for guide, visual reference is provided. Then, find the file you need at this Mediafire link:
    ~>
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/9od2savd20nvl/8.2
    <~
    If the file is not available, please post in this thread and we'll have it uploaded.
    Freely search and use the link above before posting.

Files are uploaded upon request.

zipcontents.zip
    I tried deleting it but nothing happened. stil the same error
    Last edited by Drm.Tm.Kiddo; 01-25-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Manual Patch 8.2 file is definitely corrupt..... "Installer Integrity check has failed"...etc, NSIS Error!

This is my first ever post in this forum...
    I'am a "DATA" internet user hindi po unlimited, 2x kong download ito, yung pangalawa nireformat ko muna ung pc, install "ONLY the necessary applications" same pa din na corrupt ang file....

Approx 227MB size x2 = 454MB.... wasted.

NEVER kong na experience yung bad experience ko ngaun... since nag palit kau ng "Launcher"
    Tell the developer na Itest muna nilang maige itong bagong launcher, kumakain lang ng internet DATA eh!

Help me! My 8.2 manual patch seems messed up, the particles in game folder is failing to move and merge and I don't know why. I tried all the troubleshootings but still the same.

Every patch nalang may problema yung LoL ko. Ito kse yung problem Garena could not move: C:Programfiles\...\LeagueofLegendsuxRender.exe, last patch pa siyang ganto nag clean reinstall pako kaya gumana tapos ganto nanaman ngayon 8.2 pls help

I finished patching but the buttons play, collections, rune, spells, and store button wont show. WTF is this?

Orrn.wad.client please Thaaaanksuuuu

paano po i solve ang cannot find exact build problem? using manual patch

ito po ung lumalabas na error po pag nag patch ako pa help po

logging started: [2018/01/31 15:29:34:121]Section: "INSDIR_CHECK_SECTION"
    IfFileExists: file "D:\Lol\.gpipe\index\depot_6.F3D9142071C57DEF2498F 7DB037D4805F97A6820.txt" does not exist, jumping 0
    detailprint: Can not find expected depot file: .gpipe\index\depot_6.F3D9142071C57DEF2498F7DB037D4 805F97A6820.txt at D:\Lol
    MessageBox: 0,"Can not find expected build, please try again."
    Aborting: ""
    logging stopped: [2018/01/31 15:29:45:80]

Hi I'm having trouble patching my client to 8.2. I'm getting the "failed to merge" error stated in the OP. I tried troubleshooting it but the mediafire link is empty. Can you please upload the file for League of legends.exe. That's where I'm getting the error. Thanks.

useless thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Blitzcrank View Post

I need the file

Failed to merge Game\DATA\FINAL\Champions\Akali.wad.client

Failed to move Game\ZipContents.zip

Failed to merge Game\ZipContents.zip

Failed to apply patch

Merging result: 0

https://imgur.com/a/Vrxmu An error in Windows XP SP3 pack

depot_3.5BEEDDCEA757CB6EAA4777B1ABC7829D257660A6.t xt can i please get this file

i need zlib.dll ASAP

logging started: [2018/02/10 13:22:04:807]
    Section: "INSDIR_CHECK_SECTION"
    IfFileExists: file "C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLPH\.gpipe\index\depot_3.183DB8D82C5 EE9BE73C5D7F99CD0BD43CFAD2F0D.txt" does not exist, jumping 0
    detailprint: Can not find expected depot file: .gpipe\index\depot_3.183DB8D82C5EE9BE73C5D7F99CD0B D43CFAD2F0D.txt at C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLPH
    MessageBox: 0,"Can not find expected build, please try again."
    Aborting: ""
    logging stopped: [2018/02/10 13:22:06:429]
    need help

Map 11_3

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Blitzcrank View Post

THIS THREAD IS FOR 8.2 PATCH FILE ERRORS ONLY

Please refer on the first post for guide, visual reference is provided. Then, find the file you need at this Mediafire link:
    ~>
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/9od2savd20nvl/8.2
    <~
    If the file is not available, please post in this thread and we'll have it uploaded.
    Freely search and use the link above before posting.

Files are uploaded upon request.
    Pwede po paupload yung map11_3?

19.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19