Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Awei, can you think of an unorthodox support which can be viable this season?
    the unseen blade... cannot be seen...

as a support can you give me an good tips for warding and what is the best support for you to play

May I ask a question to you!
    -What is the technique of being super AP of Teemo?
    -How I use a great ADR?

thats my question!

Hi, TPS Awei!
    I only have a simple question for you to answer...
    "What do you think of Pinoy Gaming?

When will TPA Ezreal release?

agbriones1 is on a distinguished road agbriones1's Avatar
    How is professional gaming affecting other aspects of your life? (e.g. to your own person, to family, to society)

Can u Give Us 20 RP or above??

some tips on rammus

Sir Awei.can you give me some tricks on rammus.. Thanks Sir Awei ^__^

what is your first character

when is vel'koz going to be out ??

What Would You Like To Advice Me As A Support Player Especially In Team Fights. I Always Die xD

Sir what strategy guide for Darius !! & what tactics! is it!
    ??

do you have a girlfriend?? if yes:
    is she a gamer? if not:
    a. how do you balance gaming and lovelife? (i kinda screwed up my last relationship coz of LoL but on the bright side i'm finally gold V)
    b. any tips how to get a non-gamer girlfriend (i'm not the one who made the move on my past relationship so PLEASE TEACH ME MASTER)
    if you don't have a gf......well..... i'm out

Sire how did your team get stronger

brofist

evilmaknae is on a distinguished road evilmaknae's Avatar
    what do you think about the quirky supports that are coming out lately? Some supports are Leb, Panth, Rammus etc... They seem to prove some good counters at facing bot lane, would there be a chance that a team like yours would try out such thing? And also most builds are tankish but still supplies the team with wards and other supportive items
    Last edited by evilmaknae; 02-19-2014 at 09:07 PM.

maiba lang.. tuli ka na ba?..

joke lang

in your opinion, who is the best support?..

Banned to Access nohocker can only hope to improve
    How did you start as a pro gamer? Or, how did you become a pro gamer?

Uhmm... I can't play as a jungler at all can you please tell me how to gank people

Who is your best AP champ and Why ?

geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan's Avatar
    Do you think i can become a pro player?

RaidenX35 is on a distinguished road RaidenX35's Avatar
    When did you start playing LoL and how did you become a better player than before? Any tips on getting better in team fights and support?

Quote Originally Posted by kinzhee View Post
    As a support player, what tips can you give that may help a team win. Thanks.

. If you picked a support is able to initiate the teamfight, do you best on it
    . If you're a support-like support, protect your teammate well is the top priority.

Quote Originally Posted by corbee View Post
    I'm not a very good support player but I do and really want to become an excellent one. What tips can you tell/teach me on how to be someone as good as you in lane supporting?

P.S: I'm a good fan of yours! ;D

. Play OP sups, like Thresh & Annie, as long as you gain advantage during lane phase, you'll win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by lylver995 View Post
    If you were given a chance? what will you do?

. Have a girlfriend ;(

Quote Originally Posted by fafaglen View Post
    What do you think is the best strategy for a support? Going aggressive or stay passive and wait for ganks in a lane?
    Do you think the new meta now is better having support carries like Annie and Zyra?

. LV1 ~ LV3 be aggresive, LV3 ~ teamwork with your teammates. If enemy's jungler position unsure, play defensive.
    . Annie is still very strong, but Zyra is debuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by ejohnph View Post
    Can you give me some helpful tips and tricks on handling my favorite support thresh? I would absolutely appreciate every single tip you'll advise.

Prepare a MR specialized rune page against AP sup, otherwise, pick a Armor specialized rune page.

Quote Originally Posted by teampare View Post
    pls can u give me a tricks for my favorite support blitzcrank

Boost your speed earlier, you can restrict enemy's movement very well..

Quote Originally Posted by EsPeRoN123 View Post
    What can you say about the metagaming in the Season 4 Support role?

Much more capable to initiate and protect with better economic. But the vision controll become very hard, all team should invest for a good vision controll.

Quote Originally Posted by cavitespride View Post
    How much MONEY did you spend playing L.O.L?

Why ? i don't spend money , i spend TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by ensaymada View Post
    1. oftentimes, we (supports) give the cs count to our adc's so that they could advance immediately on their items. in exchange, supports are behind gold. which among the gold gen items (coin, shield, spellthief) would you consider buying? why or why not?
    2. which do you prioritize more, defensive or offensive items?
    3. i often go with an exhaust-ignite spell combination instead of a supporting spell-ghost/flash. do you think that's just fine? suggestion, perhaps?
    4. i really don't have a team to play with, so i always go for solo queue. any advice?
    5. do you have a standard mastery build for all your champs, or does it vary with every one you use?

tnx.

1. My first item is always the Doran Shield, the second one would be one of the gold gen items. And it depends what champion you play then which gold gen item should be picked.
    2. I'd choose the defensive item (team benefit), since the sup can do less damage and get killed easily.
    3. Yeah, exhaust/ignite or flash/ignite are good choice.
    4. As i mentioned, play Thresh, Annie, Leona. OP supports and able to initiate/protect teammates.
    5. 0/16/14, almost the same.

============================

Sorry due to the match/training schedule, i'll answer the rests asap thanks your understanding.
    honestly, i didn't expect a 8 pages questions awaiting in line at the very first day.
    I'll try my best to answer each question

The Tidecaller anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum has a reputation beyond repute anjelalabum's Avatar
    What do you think about NAMI?

I main her and I do well against most supp champs except Fiddle (i hate his fear T__T) Do you have any suggestions on how to play her BETTER? (build on the early phase vs late game)

MsChiefExecutive JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123 has a reputation beyond repute JackyRice_123's Avatar
    1.Why you join TPS?

2. who's your favorite champs and why?

3. if you are the captain of the team who will you ban and why?

4. what are your pros and cons in the game?
    Last edited by JackyRice_123; 02-20-2014 at 01:46 AM.

1. Assuming there is a situation where an enemy top lane Jax dominates against your top laner and was fed. And then they use a 1-4 or 1-3-1 pushing strategy. What would be the best counter-play to that? Is it playing defensively and wait for a chance to catch a careless mistake by the opponent and turn the tide around or is it better to take the initiative to take objectives on a lane where their defense is weaker? (eg. counter it with another good split pusher/duelist like kayle in another lane where jax and most enemy team members are not in, while the rest of the team try defending)

2. Is a Double-Jungle team composition plausible? Eg. instead of a support, it will be replaced by another jungler while the ad carry should have the ability to sustain well or clear minion waves fast (like sivir). In early game, while the enemy jungler is taking one of their buff, send one jungler to steal the other, after clearing the jungle camp once, the two jungler would contantly rotating around the map causing pressure upon different lanes or covering them and warding. With the double smite, securing the dragon or baron will be easier and faster. The main goal is to make the enemy jungler deprive from exp and gold rendering them less of a threat in a gank, and finish the game before the gold lead becomes insignificant.

3. Where would be the best place to place pink wards in most games?

4. In solo queue, some of my teammates will rush into trouble like chasing an obvious lure that resulted in a 1v3 or worse situation. I do not know whether they didn't notice the ping or they didn't understand what back away means, and they don't even heed advice, usually this kind of people plays champions like garen. What could be done to improve winning chance? Maybe by using his sacrifice we take another objective or maybe the whole team should stick with him while the support gets items like aegis of legion and frozen heart and make use of his bold move as a mean of engaging a team fight.

5. I like thresh and all however I seriously suck in aiming and constantly miss my hook (last tried got only 1 out of 23 hooks, and it's on a shyvana which actually helped them engage and aced us). Is there any suggestion to improve?

thanks