Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    how to win rank game? for me rank game is 40% skill and 60% luck. I think my skill is 28% and my luck is 30%. pls help me on how to win rank game easily.

Unsullied King of Divinity Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage's Avatar
    Why isn't Graves used that much?
    Last edited by Nicolas_Dage; 02-21-2014 at 11:05 PM.

Hi Awei. I'd like to ask your opinion about the current champion pool in season 4 compared to the previous seasons. Feel free to make a novel of it, I'd read it to the very end. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Gene.Toxin; 02-22-2014 at 01:34 AM.

How to Victory in 1 game? And please tell what is the best idea in League of Legends?

ANU PO BA MAGANDANG ANIME PANOURIN ?!!xd
    http://s743.photobucket.com/user/Algio_Santos/slideshow/

Unhappy vel'koz

Quote Originally Posted by ensaymada View Post
    1. oftentimes, we (supports) give the cs count to our adc's so that they could advance immediately on their items. in exchange, supports are behind gold. which among the gold gen items (coin, shield, spellthief) would you consider buying? why or why not?
    2. which do you prioritize more, defensive or offensive items?
    3. i often go with an exhaust-ignite spell combination instead of a supporting spell-ghost/flash. do you think that's just fine? suggestion, perhaps?
    4. i really don't have a team to play with, so i always go for solo queue. any advice?
    5. do you have a standard mastery build for all your champs, or does it vary with every one you use?

tnx.
    When will be vel'koz release?

when will be vel'koz release

Quote Originally Posted by smrdll View Post
    1. Can you tell us whats behind your in-game name Awei???
    2. Who is the most annoying enemy support for you???
    3. Do you play other roles besides support???
    4. Any special food or drink you take before you play?
    5. Whats your favorite champion skin???
    6. Which gold item do you prefer on Sona, Nami, Thresh, Leona and Taric???
    7. What do you think of Zilean as a support??? How about support Shaco???

1. My name was ChiaWei, but in order to become the first on friendlist, i changed my name to Awei
    2. Thresh
    3. Currently no
    4. No
    5. Nunu bot
    6. Sona, Nami, Thresh, Leona : Ancient Coin. Taric Relic Shield.
    7. Not bad when the enemy's sup is not aggresive. Shaco sux as sup.

Quote Originally Posted by MetazorlAzeroth View Post
    I only just have simple question, as a player, what encouragement do you get or pleasure

you get from playing League of Legends and what does the League has that other Online RPG/DotA-like games do not have?

Teamwork, Communication, Reaction

Quote Originally Posted by james1226pro02 View Post
    Which do you think is a better item build for melee supports and why?
    a. Ancient Coin+stealth ward+ health potion + trinket(yellow or red?)
    b. Relic shield + stealth ward + health/mana potion + trinket(yellow or red?)
    c. Doran's shield + stealthward + trinket(yellow or red?)

C. With defesive runes, reducing a lot of damages from enemy's harrasment (yellow trinket, switch to red after

Sightstone)

Quote Originally Posted by Srego View Post
    what kind of hairstyle is that? why choose that?

Well..i'm fine with other style, just lazy to make changes.

Quote Originally Posted by undefeatedable View Post
    ^THIS.

or this:
    Are you wearing a toupee?

Sorry ?

Quote Originally Posted by agaznol View Post
    why did you played LoL???

I played too much Nobu(another dota-like game in Taiwan), and felt bored.

Quote Originally Posted by casalanjr View Post
    why do you have to ban other champions??for what reason?
    Just ban those overpowered champions when solo queue.

Quote Originally Posted by dts.dr3ad View Post
    1. thanks for this opportunity that i will be able to ask for tips in the pro world gamer.
    2. can you give advice about trainings that you'll do to be a good support in lane and in your ADC's
    3. what does support do in clash, do i need to protect my ADC 1st or disable the enemy's ADC's
    4. once again thanks, hope this will be answered

2. You should know how to play AD / SUP.
    3. It depends...it many different situations.

Quote Originally Posted by taxex012 View Post
    Are you a Rockstar ? xD

No

Quote Originally Posted by jasonagan61 View Post
    What good/smart tips that you must know when playing support?
    Can i win even your carry really sucks?like feeding and really agressive?
    How should i handle that kind of carry?

1. Roaming Roaming Roaming, don't always stay on your lane if there's advantage already.
    2. That's difficult, but you're just a sup.
    3. Try to help others or call gank.

Quote Originally Posted by aquamarine1385 View Post
    i'm using support soraka hmmm pls help me more to improve

Ban Irelia/Leesin/Kha'Zix, and you're be almighty on your lane.

Quote Originally Posted by my2663 View Post
    ANYTHING??? really?? u better answer me okay? before I stop believing in riot.. who is the next

champ after VEL'KOZ? better answer love you guys!

I believe the next new champion would be sup, since there're few sup champions.

Quote Originally Posted by RealKiLL_Z View Post
    Give me Some Tips! can you give that may help a team win! xD and Some Tips using Blitzcrank!

xD

Since blitz can't help push the lane, the lane must be near our own tower then call gank for kills.

Quote Originally Posted by bladersx15 View Post
    Im actually good in support but not so much ! Can you give me tips to improve my supporting

skills ?

ROAMING!

Quote Originally Posted by mapuahs3 View Post
    How can we maximize our time on supporting other heroes (especially we are the main targets)

during a clash?

Not quite possibile imo, unless you're in a very bad position, or the enemy wouldn't focus on you.

Quote Originally Posted by GenerallXD View Post
    who do you think is the best support character in the game ? pls answer

THRESH

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlack1391 View Post
    why doran shield?

With armor runes, very effective on reducing damage from enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by dmc-.-bloodless View Post
    hi,. what can u advice to us if their's a troll team mate in rank game. and unskilled

player refusing to communicate. and how can i adjust on picking a hero. ty

It's a good time for practice your new champion

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana.Light View Post
    do you know tpa toyz?
    do you have a girlfriend?
    how to be a better support and what the mechanics should you use in game?
    and what is your best build in a hero and what is your best support hero?

thanks

1. no
    2. no
    3. Roaming.
    4. thresh, Start with Doran Shield > God Generate Item > Sight Stone > Boots of Mobility (or -CD% boots) > Mikael's

Crucible (if many CC from enemy)

Quote Originally Posted by hatred_019 View Post
    Mr. Awei, i have a question...........
    support champions like alistar are very difficult to handle...
    pls. can you give me some tips or tricks about this support champ?pls....

Call Gank! You're not able to win the lane with Alistar.

Quote Originally Posted by alvani_galing View Post
    What is your best pick for countering kassadin?
    I have a hard time playing against one.

Lulu

Quote Originally Posted by kuru_chan_01 View Post
    Hi Sir!
    1. What do you prefer in Nami's items as a support, Utility Items or somewhat more on Ability type items?
    2. Who is the best ADC partner for Nami Support?
    Thank you!

1. Start with Doran Shield > God Generate Item > Sight Stone > Boots of Mobility
    2. Caitlyn

Quote Originally Posted by zerogravity84 View Post
    Hello my Idol. How can I refrain from having more deaths?

1. Buy defesive items, buy more wards, keep your position safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gs.HeRsheYs View Post
    1.which support champs do you think has the upper hand in this "tank meta" ?
    2.who is your 3 favorite support champs?

1. thresh, leona
    2. thresh, lulu, sona

Quote Originally Posted by habced View Post
    Hey! What do you do when your ADC partner sucks in solo queue? (I'm a silver player) It's quite

hard to win the lane when your ADC is 0/5/0 with 20 cs at 15 minutes into the game. It's quite frustrating when they

rage and blame it on me when it's clearly "ADC just sucks"

Think about if you do anything wrong, if not, just ignore him

Quote Originally Posted by Co0L_MovEZ View Post
    - How did you a became a pro player? did someone invited you to join pro teams or ...
    - How old are you when you became a Pro Player.
    - Do you know any Champion that i can spam to reach higher tiers
    - Did you chose "Support" as you role on TPS or did they just Placed you there.
    - Can you state something about our Pro Teams that you already battled w/ ( Mineski, IPT and MLE ). [Like what are

their Common Mistakes, or about their teamwork]

1. I was invited to join the pro team.
    2. 20
    3. OP champions, eg. THRESH!
    4. I was recruited because i play sup good.
    5. I don't have too much ideas about Mineski / MLE(different group), and i havn't played with IPT so far.

Guys, i'll answer all questions ! Just leave your questions in this thread !

Most of the kids today playing LoL says this line. Support is for the weak only . What is your opinion in this statement?

FlashCutter is a jewel in the rough FlashCutter is a jewel in the rough FlashCutter is a jewel in the rough FlashCutter's Avatar
    Let's say your ADC isn't doing so well despite all your efforts to help him/her. Do you still continue helping him / her or help other lanes by ganking?

Hi What are your general tips for high elo supporting?

The Sixth Saint Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate's Avatar
    Hi Awei, fellow support player here.

What do you think about Sona in the current meta?
    "I once had faith, until I saw the defiled thou would not help."

is Support Cassiopeia viable?

1. Why do people in most normal games don't have a "support" champion on their team?

2. When and why did you decide to become an official support of your team?

3. Why do people do not thank/recognize the support even though the support is always helping the ADC especially in chat?
    (for example, Nami and Vayne. Vayne got a Double Kill with the support assisting him)

4. what is the feeling if people do not realize/thank the support for "doing the plays" with his/her ADC?

5. Tell me your favorite support skins!

6. What are your runes for squishy champions (eg. Lulu, Sona, Janna, Lux, Karma, Nami, Soraka, Zilean)
    How about tanky champions (eg. Leona Thresh, Taric, etc.)

7. How many hours per day do you play LoL? Do you have a rest day?

8. Give me a food that will make me go to Taipei! hahaha

ram1999 is on a distinguished road
    What are the things necessary as a Support of the team?

Quote Originally Posted by anjelalabum View Post
    What do you think about NAMI?
    Quote Originally Posted by anjelalabum View Post

I main her and I do well against most supp champs except Fiddle (i hate his fear T__T) Do you have any suggestions on how to play her BETTER? (build on the early phase vs late game)
    You need make your Q precisely. Builds the same as Tresh.

Quote Originally Posted by JackyRice_123 View Post

1. Why you join TPS?
    2. who's your favorite champs and why?
    3. if you are the captain of the team who will you ban and why?
    4. what are your pros and cons in the game?
    1. My ex-team was about to disband, and someone from TPS contacted me.
    2. Tresh, his skills set are intresting.
    3. No idea on this
    4. I'm still a little bit of nervous during the match

Quote Originally Posted by eight1993 View Post
    1. Assuming there is a situation where an enemy top lane Jax dominates against your top laner and was fed. And then they use a 1-4 or 1-3-1 pushing strategy. What would be the best counter-play to that? Is it playing defensively and wait for a chance to catch a careless mistake by the opponent and turn the tide around or is it better to take the initiative to take objectives on a lane where their defense is weaker? (eg. counter it with another good split pusher/duelist like kayle in another lane where jax and most enemy team members are not in, while the rest of the team try defending)
    Quote Originally Posted by eight1993 View Post

2. Is a Double-Jungle team composition plausible? Eg. instead of a support, it will be replaced by another jungler while the ad carry should have the ability to sustain well or clear minion waves fast (like sivir). In early game, while the enemy jungler is taking one of their buff, send one jungler to steal the other, after clearing the jungle camp once, the two jungler would contantly rotating around the map causing pressure upon different lanes or covering them and warding. With the double smite, securing the dragon or baron will be easier and faster. The main goal is to make the enemy jungler deprive from exp and gold rendering them less of a threat in a gank, and finish the game before the gold lead becomes insignificant.

3. Where would be the best place to place pink wards in most games?

4. In solo queue, some of my teammates will rush into trouble like chasing an obvious lure that resulted in a 1v3 or worse situation. I do not know whether they didn't notice the ping or they didn't understand what back away means, and they don't even heed advice, usually this kind of people plays champions like garen. What could be done to improve winning chance? Maybe by using his sacrifice we take another objective or maybe the whole team should stick with him while the support gets items like aegis of legion and frozen heart and make use of his bold move as a mean of engaging a team fight.

5. I like thresh and all however I seriously suck in aiming and constantly miss my hook (last tried got only 1 out of 23 hooks, and it's on a shyvana which actually helped them engage and aced us). Is there any suggestion to improve?

thanks
    1. More informations needed to make a good analysis(format of oppopnent team /our team)
    2. Still kinda risky, one of our solo lanes could be killed by tower diving, and one of the JG may economical behind than the opponent.
    3. At the entrance bush of red buff(purple side), blue buff bush(wraith, blue side)
    4. I'd try to help other teammates then.
    5. Try to hook the enemy but facing at another one before your Q.

Quote Originally Posted by hahahaha31 View Post
    how do we cancel garens ult?
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahaha31 View Post

tnx.
    1. Garena's Ult ?

Quote Originally Posted by dissiddia View Post
    I am a beginner in support roles in ranked games, what are your suggested hero pick for me to make me an effective support player? ( I usually use AP support such as: Lux, Morgana, and Annie )

1. Play Annie more, she's aggresive and strong on lane. and a good initiator.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeorrp11 View Post
    Hey Awei!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeorrp11 View Post

It's good that you put smileys so that I can assure you are having a good time here. GodJJ is so zeriouz!

1. In the first week of the season 4, Xpecial said that tier 1 supports are Annie and Taric. Annie is still there but what do you think happened to Taric?

2. If I start a doran shield, should I run 9/21 or 16/14?

3. What can you say about Nidalee support? For me it sucks but I need a pro's insights.

4. If you are not in TPS right now, what team you would like to play? 1 for NA, EU, China, Korea, and GPL (except TPS of course.)

That's all for now Awei!
    Like this ? ʅ(?◔౪◔)ʃʅ(?◔౪◔)ʃʅ(?◔౪◔)ʃʅ(?◔౪◔)ʃ

1. Easy to avoid since the long skill travel time. and other champions got stronger CC.
    2. 0/16/14
    3. Ok, sucks.
    4. I can't answer all of your quesiton , but in EU it'd be like...Fnatic, and yoeFW in GPL

Quote Originally Posted by pisbol13 View Post
    hmmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by pisbol13 View Post
    how can i beat you
    . Beat my minion - GoDJJ first !

Quote Originally Posted by clone651 View Post
    can you give me a trick at akali leblanc and katarina pls

. You need good mechnism and thoughts, and good team format.

Quote Originally Posted by jAckBonE View Post
    If my role is support then the enemy's support is Leona, what will be her counter support?
    Quote Originally Posted by jAckBonE View Post
    Thnx.. \m/
    . Thresh

Quote Originally Posted by rydel555 View Post
    As a ranked number 1 in the NA and Taiwan Servers solo queue ladder and One of the most famous streamers in the region the question is are you gay?

. Of course not, is this the 2nd time you ask the same question ?

Quote Originally Posted by DNBlood1401 View Post
    If you're given a chance in real life to be a support champion. What champion it would be?

. Zilean ! I can revive with his skill.

Quote Originally Posted by randomizerme View Post
    Which role you play the least and why?

. Nami, because i'm not able to afford the cost buying this champion.

Quote Originally Posted by geoal123 View Post
    What counter picks you can suggest for these champs in bottom lane as a support:
    for ADR's:
    ezreal, caitlyn, jinx, lucian, sivir, twitch, ashe, and vayne,
    for Supports:
    blitz, fiddle, janna, karma, leona, nami, lulu, nidalee, nunu, thresh, taric, soraka, sona and zyra

i'll hope you'll answer it ^_^
    Ezreal - Annie,
    Caitlyn - Sona,
    JinX - Thresh,
    Lucian - Thresh,
    Sivir - Leona
    Twitch - Annie,
    Ashe - Soraka,
    Vayne - Nami, Lulu.

But it still depends, you should put enemy/our team composition into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by tropangets006 View Post
    Sir what can i do when i used Tristana As a AP? ( ability power ) what tricks can you get for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by tropangets006 View Post

PS: i am lvl 30 w/ inspired to all your winnings & your team winnings!!
    . cast everything QWER in the air!

Quote Originally Posted by MatryoshkaGumi View Post
    As a the only Bronze Player (Yes, I'm sad to say this to a Pro.) who does support, I do want to know more about bot lane synergies. Can you suggest me any specific support that would do well with the following carries I could possibly team up?

. I didn't see the "following carries" , did i miss anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by jhoyxhen View Post
    bro. can you plss teach me how to change the phase of the game, even when we are so behind, because i see other players they can change it, but how. also give me advice in using AD CARRY ADR so that i can ba a better player here in LoLPH. advice me also about the knowledge that you know that not otehr players know that. IGN:PX.llJames Gud Evening

. If you're having advantage on your lane, then roam.

Quote Originally Posted by ooooreoooo View Post
    Best support champ in lol, in your opinion?

. Thresh

Quote Originally Posted by aj_0726 View Post
    Can you give me tips. for support role ^_^

. You should able to play AD/SUP .

Quote Originally Posted by ronnlangpo View Post
    What is the best combo and the tricks for Akali?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnlangpo View Post

tnx
    . Cast "Q" on the enemy, be patient waiting your "Q" cooldown , "R" when the Q cooldown almost over, attack, Q, attack. It'll deal a lot of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by darknegima110 View Post
    What is your favorite support? and Why? ^^

. Thresh, interesting skillset

Quote Originally Posted by darknegima110 View Post
    what can i do to win solo top?

. Renekton ownage!

may i ask what is synergies?

. Play aggresively, have plans to deal damage on the opponent, then take the tower/dragon. Kills are not always necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by lakraciel View Post
    Good day awei!
    Quote Originally Posted by lakraciel View Post

I'm kinda scared of using other supports other than janna.
    Maybe I got used on her skills that can efficiently attack spells and cast healing SS with crowd control effects, same with shielding an ally that's almost run out of hp to save them. Not to mention janna's ability to pass through minions and somewhat high agility that can aid me on my escapes.

So my question is this:
    ? What kind of janna can contribute greatly as a good support on a team,. Should I raise her ap high? Should I make her an ap-tank?

? Aside from janna, is there any other support that despite of their difference in skills and build, at least can level janna on her ability to support her teamates?

Thanks a lot. =3
    1. High AP/Cooldown%, since Janna always stays behind.
    2. Nami is quite similar to Janna, you can try.

Quote Originally Posted by undefeatedable View Post
    I love your wig... it looks real, where did you have that made?

. Maybe you could advise where you make all your 10,000 wigs ? I feel your pro at this
    ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ

Quote Originally Posted by RaWR.Jeffrey18 View Post
    My Friend is a Leona user how can he improve his skills and gameplays

. More practice !

Quote Originally Posted by dellastig View Post
    PLEASE Teach me how to leave a GUILD on League of LEgends

. Sorry ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shhh.JL View Post
    On your own way, how do you help your team mates?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shhh.JL View Post
    What is your favorite support and how do you play with it?
    . More communications! Reminds everyone of the summoner skills CD time (enemies).
    . Thres, max Q first with -CD% build.

Quote Originally Posted by noknokr View Post
    how to win rank game? for me rank game is 40% skill and 60% luck. I think my skill is 28% and my luck is 30%. pls help me on how to win rank game easily.

. Try OP champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas_Dage View Post
    Why isn't Graves used that much?

. Short attack range makes him weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene.Toxin View Post
    Hi Awei. I'd like to ask your opinion about the current champion pool in season 4 compared to the previous seasons. Feel free to make a novel of it, I'd read it to the very end. Thanks in advance!

. Pure support last season are strong, like Sona/Zyra, with high damage skills without expensive items.
    . Better sup eco this season, items make supports more tanky.
    Last edited by tps-awei; 02-28-2014 at 12:27 PM.

===============
    How to Victory in 1 game? And please tell what is the best idea in League of Legends?

AZB TPS Awei: More communications, it's a team game.

===============
    when will be vel'koz release

AZB TPS Awei: No idea, i haven't seen so far.

===============

Most of the kids today playing LoL says this line. Support is for the weak only . What is your opinion in this statement?

AZB TPS Awei: Maybe sup is boring to them, but i do enjoy playing as sup. Pick sups like Soraka/Sona would be easier.

===============

Let's say your ADC isn't doing so well despite all your efforts to help him/her. Do you still continue helping him / her or help other lanes by ganking?

AZB TPS Awei: Stay with him until our turret is taken, then help other lanes.

===============

Hi What are your general tips for high elo supporting?

AZB TPS Awei: Play aggressively.

===============

Hi Awei, fellow support player here.
    What do you think about Sona in the current meta?

AZB TPS Awei: She's still strong on lane imo.

===============

is Support Cassiopeia viable?

AZB TPS Awei: Well...she's viable, but less CC skills(only R @ LV6), and it's not easy to cast at a right time.

===============

1. Why do people in most normal games don't have a "support" champion on their team?
    2. When and why did you decide to become an official support of your team?
    3. Why do people do not thank/recognize the support even though the support is always helping the ADC especially in chat?
    (for example, Nami and Vayne. Vayne got a Double Kill with the support assisting him)
    4. what is the feeling if people do not realize/thank the support for "doing the plays" with his/her ADC?
    5. Tell me your favorite support skins!
    6. What are your runes for squishy champions (eg. Lulu, Sona, Janna, Lux, Karma, Nami, Soraka, Zilean)
    How about tanky champions (eg. Leona Thresh, Taric, etc.)
    7. How many hours per day do you play LoL? Do you have a rest day?
    8. Give me a food that will make me go to Taipei! hahaha

AZB TPS Awei:

1. Because they feel it's boring.
    2. I'm good at playing 2on2.I feel it's funny playing sup and dominate the lane.
    3. Pick a sup able to initiate and you won't feel like ignored. Well, if you play pure support like Soraka, of course the distribution from the AD would be much more.
    4. Pick a sup able to initiate.
    5. Nunubot
    6. Yello Armor runes
    7. 8-10 hours a day, it's vacation on Monday/Tuesday.
    8. You should visit the Nightmarkets in taiwan.

===============

What are the things necessary as a Support of the team?

AZB TPS Awei:

1. Familiar with the 2v2 situations, have a good understanding on composition of AD/SUP counters.
    2. Good at the skills/champions.
    3. Able to decide to protect your carries or initiate.

===============

19.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #119
    eSports Manager Prince is a jewel in the rough Prince is a jewel in the rough Prince is a jewel in the rough Prince is a jewel in the rough Prince's Avatar
    Thanks to everyone who joined the AMA! You can check out TPS Zonda's AMA thread too: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?68912