Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    eSports Manager Prince is a jewel in the rough Prince is a jewel in the rough Prince is a jewel in the rough Prince is a jewel in the rough Prince's Avatar

Ask Me Anything (AMA) with TPS GoDJJ

Greetings Summoners!

The 2014 Spring Season of the Garena Premier League has just started and we know that many of our Pinoy summoners are avid fans of not just our very-own PH teams but also the various top League of Legends teams in the region. As such, the members of the world-renowned Taipei Snipers have given us the honor of their presence through a series of Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions. First to have his AMA session is
    TPS GoDJJ, the current AD carry for the Taipei Snipers, who would answer questions posted on this thread from February 12 to 16, 2014 (thread will be opened for questions on Feb 11 - 11:59 PM and will be closed on Feb 16 - 11:59 PM)

You can ask him anything related to his team (TPS) as well as stuff related to what he does as a professional League of Legends player (i.e. strategy, training regimen, etc.) and he'll be most happy to respond to your questions.

Remember our guidelines though:
    - Please stay on topic.

- Please be patient. Due to the players? busy schedule, it may take a few hours before they can answer your questions.

- Please use English when asking questions.
    - Please read the thread to make sure your question hasn't been answered yet before you post.

Ask away!

Who do you feel are or will be the top 3 ADR champions of League in season 4, and why do you think so?
    Last edited by hobbieman; 02-12-2014 at 02:05 AM.
    wat

What would be your standard RUNES for ADR's..

Best Players in the WORLD right now
    Top,Mid,Jungle,Support,AD
    What team does have a great potential as s4 Champions?

Do you believe that playing hyper aggressive, like SKT T1 K, increases the chances if winning?

Since season 4 came in, the Defensive masteries has been revamped and buffed a lot in which it resulted to the rise of the tank meta which led into a meta where the Marksmen are stale, what is your stand, as a Marksman, to the recent change in meta in which an unkillable Dr. Mundo exists?
    Last edited by ineluctable21; 02-12-2014 at 02:40 AM.

bardischel can only hope to improve bardischel's Avatar
    Hey there! This is pretty exciting; it's very rare these forums gets these kinds of opportunities.

Anyway, I'd like to ask how exactly do professional players like you manage to CS so much in such a short amount of time? You are an AD Carry, but when do you find opportunities when to farm minions and the jungle and when to be in the team fight already? I main support, but I'm looking to expand my roles for this season, and the AD Carry role seems to be the most natural alternative for me, since going to lane with one is mandatory. When is the signal to stop farming, and if there are any tips you can give in regards to saving up money. Because I see carries CS in such a short amount of time, but nowhere near professional level. It's difficult for me because of my support mentality.

I apologize for this tl;dr, but I hope you take the time to answer this
    IGN: Doshiro (Platinum V) Supports: Janna / Nami / Sona / Thresh / Bard

bidbmichael17 is a splendid one to behold bidbmichael17 is a splendid one to behold bidbmichael17 is a splendid one to behold bidbmichael17 is a splendid one to behold bidbmichael17 is a splendid one to behold bidbmichael17 is a splendid one to behold bidbmichael17 is a splendid one to behold bidbmichael17's Avatar
    I'd like to know if there are any particular key bind/setting modifications that you use for your role. And some general advice/tips on how to improve as a Marksman.

what is your ad runes ?

i want to be a pro player to how can it be?

what made you play League of Legends and how did you went from being a normal player to a pro player?

Wink

What do you think about getting Doran's Shield at the start of the game for ADRs? and do you think Kennen has the potential to be an AD carry?

Thanks

Any tips to harass your opponent in bot lane without losing too much CS and any tips to be a better ADC? And is it still okay for this season to use 1% crit chance rune? Thanks

Other than practicing really hard and reading/watching guides by high rank players, how do you think an average player gets better?

would you like to play with me??

What is you're strategy to win a lane?

how to become a pro adc? will you give me any suggestions?

What are the best runes for Corki?

what are the best runes for adc?

airabomb is on a distinguished road airabomb's Avatar
    How to Play Elise BetteR? Jungle Or APC / Tank/
    IGN:Prjct.GrimReaper

Weu weu weu smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll's Avatar
    Aside from the marksman, whats the next role you can play or adjust???

How can i be a greater adc ) My main is adc but i think my skills still lack :3 i cant go for a little bit of cs'ing can you give me an advice how to last hit minions more

Question

QUESTION:

First of all.. how do you started as a LoL player?? did you started as a skilled player or a not so good player who have 2/5/0 and other low scores?? and what inspired you to learn the mechanics of the game and be a pro player someday? here is what i really want to ask to some pro players... are you using a pro gear or some cheap but high quality gear (gaming gear)?? what mouse,keyboard,mousepads are you using or what type?? and for the last question.. who do you idolize as the best LoL player??

Who is your favorite Pro player?

Who is your favorite duo champion in bot lane?
    passive or aggresive style?