Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Summoner Name Clean Up

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #51
    GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit's Avatar

Update 1/22/2013

We are aware that some account names are not purged. For those who would like to have those accounts checked, kindly send
    GM_Skylar a personal message with the following format.

Subject : Summoner Name Clean Up

Concern :
    Desired Name :
    When was the last game played :
    Level of the account :

Thanks!

I've sent Miss Skylar a pm, hope you guys can process it

Is putting an Admin in a summoner's name prohibited? tnx for the answer

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54
    Sona's one & only dear husband Jehryn is just really nice Jehryn is just really nice Jehryn is just really nice Jehryn is just really nice Jehryn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crezent05 View Post
    Is putting an Admin in a summoner's name prohibited? tnx for the answer
    It's okay to use it, sir.

How did you know if that player is inactive? So u can use the name u want for your acct? can anyone answer my question?

Quote Originally Posted by smrdll View Post
    Why don't you check it in the client?? Its very easy. Go to your profile and type your desired name on the form at the indicated on the left side of the page.
    Your argument is invalid.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #57
    Sona's one & only dear husband Jehryn is just really nice Jehryn is just really nice Jehryn is just really nice Jehryn is just really nice Jehryn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by witchblade1023 View Post
    How did you know if that player is inactive? So u can use the name u want for your acct? can anyone answer my question?
    You can check their match history to see when was the last time the owner used the account.

sir meron po ung mga match history na blank, pano po yun?

arrows104 is a jewel in the rough arrows104 is a jewel in the rough arrows104 is a jewel in the rough
    I Pm'ed GM Skylar 2 days ago for the name. but still no reply.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by thereaper05 View Post
    sir meron po ung mga match history na blank, pano po yun?
    Are you referring to level 1 accounts, sir?

Quote Originally Posted by arrows104 View Post
    I Pm'ed GM Skylar 2 days ago for the name. but still no reply.
    I will try to follow up your request.

[QUOTE=jehryn;1052205]Are you referring to level 1 accounts, sir?

uuh nope ..there are some level 10 above accounts that has blank match histories, i dont know if its just my client or internet connection but when i search other profiles, theyre not.

PM ko na GM skylar la naman reps eh,,,

Valar Morghulis Caylewhite has much to be proud of Caylewhite has much to be proud of Caylewhite has much to be proud of Caylewhite has much to be proud of Caylewhite has much to be proud of Caylewhite has much to be proud of Caylewhite has much to be proud of Caylewhite has much to be proud of Caylewhite's Avatar
    Taken na po ba ung name na "a|cff7ec0eengel" ??

muhehehe

3 days ko na kong nag PM kay Gm skylar pero wala paring reply.

15.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #65
    Guys, I've asked GM Skylar regarding your concerns and she said that she has already forwarded your requests. All we have to wait now is confirmation from the tech staff.

arrows104 is a jewel in the rough arrows104 is a jewel in the rough arrows104 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by jehryn View Post
    Guys, I've asked GM Skylar regarding your concerns and she said that she has already forwarded your requests. All we have to wait now is confirmation from the tech staff.

hello gm.

may we know until when will wait for confirmation? working days? weeks?

Thanks

Thank you sa update sir

18.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by arrows104 View Post
    hello gm.

may we know until when will wait for confirmation? working days? weeks?

Thanks
    I'm sorry but there was no definite time given, sir. We can only wait for an update from the dev team.

I'm sorry but there was no definite time given, sir. We can only wait for an update from the dev team.
    hope you can give us update soon. Please don't let your customers wait for that long.

Typical Garena crew, probably messed up in coding the name cleanup into the system and are having trouble automating it hahahaha. Always 3rd rate performance compared to Riot.

Sir, baka pwedeng i-extend 'yung promo na 50rp para sa change name dahil karamihan ng old name ng mga account na dapat freed up na ngayon eh hindi pa makuha?

newbornFLC is a name known to all newbornFLC is a name known to all newbornFLC is a name known to all newbornFLC is a name known to all newbornFLC is a name known to all newbornFLC is a name known to all newbornFLC's Avatar
    GM -- Walang chance para mapending namin ung Summoner Change Name if ever na bibilhin namin and use it pag kelangan na namin?
    ||(C)LittleTinyDotsTumblr|IGN:Vanilla xeS|FB:/fourleafcloverEM||

23.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by newbornFLC View Post
    GM -- Walang chance para mapending namin ung Summoner Change Name if ever na bibilhin namin and use it pag kelangan na namin?
    Will try to inform them. Thanks for the suggestion. ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Kit View Post

Update 1/22/2013

We are aware that some account names are not purged. For those who would like to have those accounts checked, kindly send
    GM_Skylar a personal message with the following format.

Subject : Summoner Name Clean Up

Concern :
    Desired Name :
    When was the last game played :
    Level of the account :

Thanks!
    i think you should append this sa first page ng thread.

25.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by mi.owow.mi View Post
    i think you should append this sa first page ng thread.
    It is already added in the first page, sir. ^__^