Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Summoner Name Clean Up

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geochan View Post
    Just asking, about the example 2. The last game of Shaving Kit was 5 months ago, so GM Kit won't be able to get it now, January 21, 2014. but, after waiting for a month. on February 21, 2014, will he be able to get the name?
    Nope, I won't be able to get it . It has to be 6 months before the implementation of the name purge feature. <3

start na bato? nat d ako maka change? unexpected platform ung nakalagay pagtapos ko change ng name...

Sayang dapat di na ako bumili ng champ nag change na lang sana ako ng summoner's name

dapat ba mag load muna ako para makuha ko ung name na gusto ko? sobra 6months na cxa d ol eh lvl 5 pa.. d ba pwde bago acct?

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by earljustin View Post
    i cant get the name of inactive since may 2013 and its only level 2...

and i think the count of month of inactive will only start from now(january) and so on ...
    Hi!

Kindly PM me the name so i can check the account
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by haphazardhavoc View Post
    Q> What will happen to the Summoner's Name of the inactive account? Will it be change automatically?

player1 current name: Deadly
    player2 current name: Nice

player1 is inactive and player2 was able to get Deadly as his new summoner name

player1 new name: ???
    player2 new name: Deadly
    Hi!

In an event that Player 1 logs in. he or she will be asked to enter a new summoner name.

Quote Originally Posted by smrdll View Post
    haha those examples
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by venste View Post
    dapat ba mag load muna ako para makuha ko ung name na gusto ko? sobra 6months na cxa d ol eh lvl 5 pa.. d ba pwde bago acct?
    Kindly pm me the username so i can check
    <3

nightbeauty has a brilliant future nightbeauty has a brilliant future nightbeauty has a brilliant future nightbeauty has a brilliant future nightbeauty has a brilliant future nightbeauty has a brilliant future nightbeauty has a brilliant future nightbeauty has a brilliant future nightbeauty has a brilliant future nightbeauty has a brilliant future nightbeauty has a brilliant future nightbeauty's Avatar
    Ayaw talaga mapalitan ng name kahit more than 6 months na inactive yung name na gusto ko anyways, try ko nalang bukas.

geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Kit View Post
    Nope, I won't be able to get it . It has to be 6 months before the implementation of the name purge feature. <3
    Greetings Summoner!

In the upcoming patch, we're introducing a new feature called the Summoner Name Clean Up.
    Occasionally, we go through Summoner names and free up ones that have been inactive for long periods of time. From now on, the Summoner Name Clean Up will be automated. Based on when you played your last game and what your level is, you'll have a period of immunity from name clean ups. Every name will initially be given 6 months of immunity and then granted one additional month for each level above level 6.

For example:
    Levels 1-6: 6 months of inactivity immunity
    Level 12: 1 year of immunity
    Level 20: 1 year, 8 months of immunity
    Level 30: 2 years, 6 months of immunity

If your immunity runs out, your name will become available to other players through the Summoner Name Change option in the store. If you log in after someone claims your Summoner name, you'll be prompted to create a new one. To be clear, your name may be taken, but your paid content and game history will remain attached to your account.
    It's important to note that non-immune names can only be claimed through Summoner Name Change, and not by new players. This ensures the name will be used by an active player and not someone who decided they absolutely need Trevor, 7revor, and Tr3v0r Tha 5hr3dder. It happens more often than you'd think.
    but GM_Kit, The update says, the name cleans will be automated. which means it is not done manually. so i don't think your examples are right.

it says each name has immunity based with our levels and the last game we played. which means. if i created a level 1 account now and played it once. after 6 months of inactivity. my immunity for that account's name will ran out. and people can claim it.

if I'm correct. i think you can claim the name(Shaving Kit) if you wait for a month.

umm, do you get me? sorry if my English sucks

so ngayon plang start nung month of inactive haha

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    but GM_Kit, The update says, the name cleans will be automated. which means it is not done manually. so i don't think your examples are right.

it says each name has immunity based with our levels and the last game we played. which means. if i created a level 1 account now and played it once. after 6 months of inactivity. my immunity for that account's name will ran out. and people can claim it.

if I'm correct. i think you can claim the name(Shaving Kit) if you wait for a month.

umm, do you get me? sorry if my English sucks
    I do understand your point actually that was what i had in mind earlier, i even had a funny argument with GM Kaito regarding on how the name purge works.

but here is the idea

all accounts that are eligible for purging will be inserted with a name change prompt when they log in, meaning their old name will be available for the public. All accounts that does not meet the requirements for name purging wont be purged. Meaning shaving kit will have immunity and shaving kit will only be available on the next name purge assuming he won't login/play.

hope this answers your question

geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan's Avatar
    I do understand your point actually that was what i had in mind earlier, i even had a funny argument with GM Kaito regarding on how the name purge works.

but here is the idea

all accounts that are eligible for purging will be inserted with a name change prompt when they log in, meaning their old name will be available for the public. All accounts that does not meet the requirements for name purging wont be purged. Meaning shaving kit will have immunity and shaving kit will only be available on the next name purge assuming he won't login/play.

hope this answers your question

Does that mean the purge is every 6 months? Welp, i guess there's no use arguing right now, let's just wait for another 6 month to know the answer

btw, thanks for the fast reply GM_Kit <3

11.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #36
    Does that mean the purge is every 6 months? Welp, i guess there's no use arguing right now, let's just wait for another 6 month to know the answer

btw, thanks for the fast reply GM_Kit <3
    Regarding name purging every 6months Kindly wait for further announcements <3

Regarding name purging every 6months Kindly wait for further announcements <3
    Okie. hahahaha <3

diba dapat hindi 13,900 ip eto? kasi ang rune page ay 6300 ip / 100 rp. ang real price ng summoner change name ay 100 rp. So sana dapat 6300 or less nalang ang price nung change summoner name kasi 50% off pa? sino ba namang gagastos ng 13,900 ip para sa name change? isang full rune page na yun ah. or it's just another marketing strategy from garena? para i-assure na lahat ng mag change name ay 50 RP? how about those people who can't afford to buy RP's even 50. Haha, Well done Garena. Well done..

^ go complain to Riot

15.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #40
    3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asurastrikeraii View Post
    diba dapat hindi 13,900 ip eto? kasi ang rune page ay 6300 ip / 100 rp. ang real price ng summoner change name ay 100 rp. So sana dapat 6300 or less nalang ang price nung change summoner name kasi 50% off pa? sino ba namang gagastos ng 13,900 ip para sa name change? isang full rune page na yun ah. or it's just another marketing strategy from garena? para i-assure na lahat ng mag change name ay 50 RP? how about those people who can't afford to buy RP's even 50. Haha, Well done Garena. Well done..

hi...

thanks for the feedback..

just to let you know... the IP price of name change was set by Riot Games....

kindly refer
    here for more info
    Last edited by 3passers; 01-21-2014 at 04:56 PM.
    It's fortified with what the world wants. What the world deserves....

wew.........sa champions pa lang di na ako maka afford hahaha..yan pa kaya......
    kindred waiting

How long this thing will last for po ba?

Weu weu weu smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll's Avatar

<3
    This just made my day !

'yung name na gusto ko inactive na siya ng 7 months. pero hnd ko parin makuha level 3 lang 'yun and last play niya june 20. Help naman po Gm kit

GM kit, minessage ko na rin po 'yung name na gusto ko. Paki check nalang po. salamat

The Sixth Saint Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate's Avatar
    Reading geo-kun and GM_Kit's conversation somewhat made this feature clearer.
    "I once had faith, until I saw the defiled thou would not help."

edzerium is on a distinguished road edzerium's Avatar
    Wow, this is cool! )
    "I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get." - Richard M. Nixon

Facebook | Ask.fm

Weu weu weu smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll has a reputation beyond repute smrdll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WOAHYEAH View Post
    GM kit, minessage ko na rin po 'yung name na gusto ko. Paki check nalang po. salamat
    Why don't you check it in the client?? Its very easy. Go to your profile and type your desired name on the form at the indicated on the left side of the page.

The Sixth Saint Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate's Avatar
    ^ Baka hindi pa nalilinis yung name na gusto nyang makuha sana. He said it was 7 months na since the inactive guy last played.
    "I once had faith, until I saw the defiled thou would not help."

I'm waitin'. There's this name I want to change to, and this user just created that account for nothing. He didn't play even once. so idk when he/she created that account. I hope Garena would just clean it up hehehe

~(' '~) (~' ')~​