Garen Literally Just Stood in Base. Please ban his account.

I played with a Garen. He got tilted because he dc'ed and when he came back was being beaten up badly. He wanted to cs but our lux got it and bam he went full on int. I used Janna in this game.

His IGN is []. My IGN is Soon Sona. This type of stuff is so tilting cause we had the game but he made us lose so bad.

Look this guy is probably going to get away with this and that sucks cause our hardwork to climb is getting wasted because of players like him. Review the game and you'll see how ridiculous he was. It's frustrating to get team mates like him. He's a mastery 7 Garen fyi.
    Last edited by ssibal0216; 01-20-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssibal0216 View Post
    I played with a Garen. He got tilted because he dc'ed and when he came back was being beaten up badly. He wanted to cs but our lux got it and bam he went full on int. I used Janna in this game.

His IGN is []. My IGN is Soon Sona. This type of stuff is so tilting cause we had the game but he made us lose so bad.

Look this guy is probably going to get away with this and that sucks cause our hardwork to climb is getting wasted because of players like him. Review the game and you'll see how ridiculous he was. It's frustrating to get team mates like him. He's a mastery 7 Garen fyi.
    di lang yan sa garen na level 7 mastery point.... lalo na mga yasuo trash player level 7 mastery point spam control 6 then KDA = 1-15-10 wtf yasuo pa more..... 100% crt pa more EQR pa more windwall pa more...

Nangyayari talaga yan, although bawal ang mag name calling dito. Sana naman ma punish sya, pero since automated yung system. Likely na matagal bago sya ma punish, kasi kelangan mo ng set number of reports para ma punish ka ng system (kung may oras para makuha yung number na yun, di ko alam). Marami na akong na i report pero walang notification kung na punish na sila. Isa pang dahilan ay tamad yung mga tao mag report.

This type of players are the cancer of the game. But I dont think Riot will ban this account for just that 1 game. I hope Riot can come up of a way to limit this toxic players. TROLLS like this is not funny at all.