Goodbye LoL! (Error 0066)
    Observer wer_7 can only hope to improve

Goodbye LoL! (Error 0066)

Well, the staff rejected my appeal and now my ticket has been closed. I think I just wasted lots of money,efforts and most especially TIME in my account. They just won't really accept all the proofs I gave to them. I hope the time comes when Garena changes their way of Account Security because it is really not user friendly. T.T

Observer ApexPredator11 is on a distinguished road
    I feel bad for you. And may I know what happened? The whole story?

qwerty_6699 is a splendid one to behold qwerty_6699 is a splendid one to behold qwerty_6699 is a splendid one to behold qwerty_6699 is a splendid one to behold qwerty_6699 is a splendid one to behold qwerty_6699 is a splendid one to behold qwerty_6699 is a splendid one to behold qwerty_6699 is a splendid one to behold qwerty_6699's Avatar
    wag kana kasi magpa-pilot eh

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty_6699 View Post
    wag kana kasi magpa-pilot eh
    Hahaha! Hindi po ako nagpapapilot. Di ko lang po talaga mapalitan password ko. Pinapapalitan daw ng Garena kasi mahina daw kaya di ako makalog in ngayon.. Di tinatanggap ng team nila mga proof ko eh. Nagpaload nga ako kahapon para gamiting proof kaso wala pa rin. Nakakainis nga eh. Yung feeling na masyado kang nag-effort tapos mapupunta din sa wala lahat.. Haays. Sana mabigyan naman ako ng atensyon ng mga GM dito..

Main Problem? My email account is a dummy one because I created this account way back 2008! tpos yung phone na nailagay ko dun sa registration eh lost na. So nagaappeal ako para mapalitan. eh pinipilit ng Garena Team na piktyuran ung mga lumang prepaid cards na ginamit ko eh wala nako maretrieve.. hahaaays. Sana nakalagay man lang sa card nila na "please keep for account purposes" or something like that. ( nakakadepress
    Last edited by wer_7; 09-28-2013 at 02:26 PM.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Saving Grace davyrana is just really nice davyrana is just really nice davyrana is just really nice davyrana is just really nice davyrana is just really nice davyrana's Avatar
    Have you emailed account@garena.com?

Keyboard Masher 1nyashayatashu has a reputation beyond repute 1nyashayatashu has a reputation beyond repute 1nyashayatashu has a reputation beyond repute 1nyashayatashu has a reputation beyond repute 1nyashayatashu has a reputation beyond repute 1nyashayatashu has a reputation beyond repute 1nyashayatashu has a reputation beyond repute 1nyashayatashu has a reputation beyond repute 1nyashayatashu has a reputation beyond repute 1nyashayatashu has a reputation beyond repute 1nyashayatashu has a reputation beyond repute 1nyashayatashu's Avatar
    Sana may magrespond sa`yo bro.
    Sana masolve yan, i experience that to.. but not w/ garena.
    Ang bigat nyan sa pakiramdam.

GLGB!
    PM.Yasha | Pub Master Member | KWFFA is the reality, the truth and the justice.

Quote Originally Posted by davyrana View Post
    Have you emailed account@garena.com?
    Yes sir! Di na nga nila ako ineentertain kase deactivated na daw ticket ko! Wala na tlaga. Sna meh makatulong naman sa akin.. simpleng pagbago lang ng email at cp no. hinihingi ko.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Saving Grace davyrana is just really nice davyrana is just really nice davyrana is just really nice davyrana is just really nice davyrana is just really nice davyrana's Avatar
    Can you send a new one using your new email account?

Can you send a new one using your new email account?
    what new one? im already sending mails to the staff using my new email. zzzz

[COLOR=#]account@garena.com is a pretty much useless support i have ever encounter.. XD they'll just keep anoying you to wait for such a long time, ask private information then deny your appeals, close your ticket. make a new ticket again, then wait, get annoyed cause you still got denied.. pretty much, they doesnt help at all.. protecting the account they say from the onner?? you've got to be kiddng me! or you were just joking.. i mean your job.. LoL.. Its good bye for me too.. all those money ii've spent.. a great game but a crappy support staffs[/COLOR]..
    Last edited by davyrana; 09-28-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by patcherAspati View Post
    [COLOR=#]account@garena.com is a pretty much useless support i have ever encounter.. XD they'll just keep anoying you to wait for such a long time, ask private information then deny your appeals, close your ticket. make a new ticket again, then wait, get annoyed cause you still got denied.. pretty much, they doesnt help at all.. protecting the account they say from the onner?? you've got to be kiddng me! or you were just joking.. i mean your job.. LoL.. Its good bye for me too.. all those money ii've spent.. a great game but a crappy support staffs[/COLOR]..
    im glad im not the only one. well, we can't do pretty much here. we'll just have to wait for Mods/GM/staff to do just actions..
    Last edited by davyrana; 09-28-2013 at 10:11 PM.

12.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    patcherAspati, warning on using color lime. Plus, your account is your responsibility.

wer_7, we will do our best to help you. But account@garena.com is not directly affiliated with the moderators and GM's of this forum.

patcherAspati, warning on using color lime. Plus, your account is your responsibility.

wer_7, we will do our best to help you. But account@garena.com is not directly affiliated with the moderators and GM's of this forum.
    well thank you sir.. i hope for teh best

14.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Wordsmith uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future
    Apologies but you really have to give them enough proof for security purposes. You may send them an email again. Avoid sending multiple emails and wait for their reply.

Closing thread.