Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Observer wer_7 can only hope to improve
    Quote Originally Posted by patcherAspati View Post
    [COLOR=#]account@garena.com is a pretty much useless support i have ever encounter.. XD they'll just keep anoying you to wait for such a long time, ask private information then deny your appeals, close your ticket. make a new ticket again, then wait, get annoyed cause you still got denied.. pretty much, they doesnt help at all.. protecting the account they say from the onner?? you've got to be kiddng me! or you were just joking.. i mean your job.. LoL.. Its good bye for me too.. all those money ii've spent.. a great game but a crappy support staffs[/COLOR]..
    im glad im not the only one. well, we can't do pretty much here. we'll just have to wait for Mods/GM/staff to do just actions..
    Last edited by davyrana; 09-28-2013 at 10:11 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    patcherAspati, warning on using color lime. Plus, your account is your responsibility.

wer_7, we will do our best to help you. But account@garena.com is not directly affiliated with the moderators and GM's of this forum.

Observer wer_7 can only hope to improve
    Quote Originally Posted by davyrana View Post
    patcherAspati, warning on using color lime. Plus, your account is your responsibility.

wer_7, we will do our best to help you. But account@garena.com is not directly affiliated with the moderators and GM's of this forum.
    well thank you sir.. i hope for teh best

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Wordsmith uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future
    Apologies but you really have to give them enough proof for security purposes. You may send them an email again. Avoid sending multiple emails and wait for their reply.

Closing thread.