LoL PH Maintenance and Patch (06-03-2011)
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Game Master GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric's Avatar

LoL PH Maintenance and Patch (06-03-2011)

Greetings Summoners,

Please be informed that LoL PH will have a maintenance and patch on June 3, 2011 starting from 1:00 AM until 6:00 PM. The patch will include the following:

Patch version: 1.36.14
    • Chat Server Fix
    • New skins
    • New Stat: Tenacity
    • New Items
    • New Feature: Mastery Page
    For the complete change log, you may visit LoL.ph.

Please logoff your accounts before the said time to avoid account discrepancies.

Note: Subject to change without prior notice.

She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, yet you chose to break my heart...
    GM Elric on Facebook | League of Legends

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    LoL Team Bear Writer GM_Excalibear has a reputation beyond repute GM_Excalibear has a reputation beyond repute GM_Excalibear has a reputation beyond repute GM_Excalibear has a reputation beyond repute GM_Excalibear has a reputation beyond repute GM_Excalibear has a reputation beyond repute GM_Excalibear has a reputation beyond repute GM_Excalibear has a reputation beyond repute GM_Excalibear has a reputation beyond repute GM_Excalibear has a reputation beyond repute GM_Excalibear has a reputation beyond repute GM_Excalibear's Avatar
    Servers are up as of 4:30pm! Happy Gaming!