This thread contains:
  • Guide for R3d Logs
  • Guide for Network Logs
  • Zipping and Sending Logs
Importantly, recall the TIME AND DATE when you encountered the in-game issue (e.g. delay, frameskip).
To further organize the files, create a separate folders for all the logs to be copied.

R3D LOGS AND NETWORK LOGS

In locating and obtaining R3d Logs, refer below:
  • Open the folder C:\Program Files\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH\Game\Logs\Ga me - R3d Logs
  • Inside Game - R3d Logs folder are numerous text documents. For example, I played a game September 24, 2013 at around 12:00 PM; the R3d Log file will be 2013-09-24T12-07-09_r3dlog.txt.
  • From that above, copy and paste the text file/s in your newly created folder.
Spoiler:

In locating and obtaining Network Logs, refer below:
  • Open the folder C:\Program Files\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH\Game\Logs\Ne twork Logs
  • Inside Network Logs folder are numerous text documents. For example, I played a game September 11, 2013 at around 12:00 PM; the R3d Log file will be 2013-09-11T10-45-09_netlog.txt.
  • From that above, copy and paste the text file/s in your newly created folder.
Spoiler:

To be able to send the logs compress the files in a folder by right-clicking the folder (see above guide) and select at drop-down menu "Send to: Compressed (zipped) folder". Or, use winrar: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm.
Spoiler:
The steps below will help you zip the newly created folder:
  1. Select the created folder, and right-click then hit "Add to Archive".
  2. At the WinRar's Archive Parameters, verify Archive Format (e.g. rar, zip) and just hit "OK"

In sending the logs, use Cloud Storages (e.g. SendSpace, MediaFire, DropBox, Mega, etc.)
For example, using MediaFire (an account is required), upload the compressed file (zipped, from above guide) and just drag and drop the file/s at Upload Page.
Once done, obtain the link to be able to copy-paste into email, threads and support post.
Spoiler:

For other logs, see the following folders:
  • C:\Program Files\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH\Game\Logs\Ma estro Logs
  • C:\Program Files\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH\Game\Logs\Pe rformance Logs
  • C:\Program Files\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH\Air\logs