Password Change

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Password Change

Password Change

Can you change your password in Garena?
    I think the guys in the PC shop I play are getting close to knowing my password...

Paranoid feels >.>

~Dage

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    LoL Team Product Officer GM_Skylar has a brilliant future GM_Skylar has a brilliant future GM_Skylar has a brilliant future GM_Skylar has a brilliant future GM_Skylar has a brilliant future GM_Skylar has a brilliant future GM_Skylar has a brilliant future GM_Skylar has a brilliant future GM_Skylar has a brilliant future GM_Skylar has a brilliant future GM_Skylar has a brilliant future GM_Skylar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas_Dage View Post
    Can you change your password in Garena?
    I think the guys in the PC shop I play are getting close to knowing my password...

Paranoid feels >.>

~Dage
    Hi dage~

Yes,

If you have a verified email address registered with Garena, you can self-help to reset your Garena account password. Go to www.garena.ph, click "LOGIN" on the top right corner. Click on "Forgot Password?" option and follow the instructions to reset your password;
    Let us know if you have other queries :3

Good day
    [LoL PH Facebook][GM Skylar's Official Fan Page]

Credits to Geochan for the siggy :3

Cuneiform trollfaceepic is just really nice trollfaceepic is just really nice trollfaceepic is just really nice trollfaceepic is just really nice trollfaceepic's Avatar
    I do get that feelings sometimes too. XD