Hacks @ LOL???

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hacks @ LOL???

Hacks @ LOL???

i've heard from my fellow shopmates that there is an exisiting hack @ LOL and one of my buddy is using one....and as i think of it, this few days many players are being disconnected and im one of them but my net connection is stable....is this the reason why many players got DC....hope LOL wont turn out to be like other games with HACKS

Observer jadoriyana01 is on a distinguished road
    832 Esleigue St. Poblacion Malvar Batangas
    is this the reason why we are disconnected in chats ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is this what they call getting stomped? Hahaha!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future
    There is currently no proof of this, and unless you can provide proof of such a software, I will have to take disciplinary actions based on Gross Misinformation of the public.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Keyboard Masher gorgonz3 will become famous soon enough gorgonz3's Avatar
    Hi there, the mass DCs you are pertaining to are probably the PVP.NET chat DCs. In which case the problem was server side and non-hack related.

Some men just want to see the world burn...im one of those men! bwahahah
    I AM JUUKEN!

Contributor LeagueOfLegions is on a distinguished road LeagueOfLegions's Avatar
    I think there are no hacks.
    like the Map Hack it is impossible cuz even if the FoW(Fog of War) is gone the enemy will still be not visible in your screen. Why? Cuz everything's server sided. NA people tried it and failed.lol

Yup, unless you're doing a 6v6 with a spectator on your team; there's no hacks on LoL afaik.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Keyboard Masher gorgonz3 will become famous soon enough gorgonz3's Avatar
    I believe thread has been resolved. Thread closed.For additional info, please PM me

Some men just want to see the world burn...im one of those men! bwahahah
    I AM JUUKEN!