Failed to Patch 3.10 "RiotRadsIO.dll

Unhappy Failed to Patch 3.10 "RiotRadsIO.dll

help me please Failed to Patch 3.10 "RiotRadsIO.dll , what can i download ? please give me the link that have RiotRadsIO.dll "Failed to Patch 3.10 : 20130718, Please Reinstall the game

ASAP ! Thanks

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Game Master GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric's Avatar
    Hi aztiginling123,

You may downoad the file from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/78...RiotRadsIO.dll

Good day!

She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, yet you chose to break my heart...
    GM Elric on Facebook | League of Legends

Sir Pwede po bang makahingi ng riotradsio.dll na file para sa 6.8 patch.? pls

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Download the latest manual patch here. http://lol.garena.ph/downloads. In good working conditions the download will take less than 15 minutes, compared to our upload speed which is less than half of your download speed.
    Last edited by davyrana; 10-25-2013 at 10:45 AM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Wordsmith uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future
    Quote Originally Posted by darkrouge23 View Post
    Sir Pwede po bang makahingi ng riotradsio.dll na file para sa 6.8 patch.? pls

Hello, what do you mean 6.8 patch? If you require further assistance, please make a new thread and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Closing thread for necro posting.