Snowdown Capsule not Received even the emote

Good Evening Garena. I would like to tell you that I haven't received any of the jinx emote and the capsules. I completed the 5 normal game wins during December 23 and here is the proof. But you can actually check my account either for you to really investigate it. I DON'T WANT TO FILE A TICKET IN A SUPPORT SYSTEM BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED BEING IGNORED LAST TIME WHEN I FILE A TICKET. UP UNTIL NOW THERE IS NO REPLY, ALMOST 2 MONTHS ALREADY LOL. That's why may be my problem will be noticed here. Thank you and Happy New Year.
    IGN: NatsuDragneel134
    Here are the images:
    https://imageshack.com/a/img924/5572/BE2I7c.png
    https://imageshack.com/a/img922/6282/tx3eRV.png

I'm experiencing the same problem. I already sent an email earlier this morning, still waiting for a response.

does this have to be a 5 wins streak or just 5 wins?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Forum Moderator MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo's Avatar
    Kung kulang o wala pa rin po kayong natanggap na rewards, i-contact po ang customer support -link- pero siguraduhin lang po na active pa po ang email address na ginamit nyo po nung kayo ay mag-register.
    "There are three certainties in life: honor, death, and hangovers."
    Yasuo, the Unforgiven

Community Rules and Guidelines
    - PMs are not entertained -

Puro nalang po icontact ang customer support. Ask ko lang po if nabasa nyo yung message ko dito sa forum na may awful experience ako dyan sa customer support na yan. Thank you

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Forum Moderator MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo's Avatar
    Paalala lang po na wala pong access ang mga moderators sa account ng players kundi ang customer support kung kaya't un po ang abiso namin sa mga players. Paraan na rin po ito para makita rin nila kung gaano karami ang apektadong players para magawan din ng mas epektibong paraan sa kung paano ito mare-resolve nang mas maayos.
    "There are three certainties in life: honor, death, and hangovers."
    Yasuo, the Unforgiven

Community Rules and Guidelines
    - PMs are not entertained -

Pero bakit almost 2 months na wala paring reply yung issue na file ko dati?