Unhappy How to unban my account

So... Tyler1 unbanned so there is a chance to unban my account to right ? what should i do ? what should thing do i do ? because all i wasted money on this account to buy skins i got Spirit Guard Udyr , DJ Sona and PulseFire Ezreal and many Legendary skins and what do you think should i do on my waste money ? If you cant unban can all my skins transfer to my other account ?

-Chongkidz.0001
    I dont know my garena because iddnt know the new client
    [IMG]banned.jpg[/IMG]

lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0's Avatar
    chatlogs?

Let me remind you that Tyler1 is unbanned, not Tyler1's accounts.

supressed is a splendid one to behold supressed is a splendid one to behold supressed is a splendid one to behold supressed is a splendid one to behold supressed is a splendid one to behold supressed is a splendid one to behold supressed is a splendid one to behold supressed's Avatar
    hahaha tyler created more than 15 accounts bro and they are all still banned