Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Skin Error

Skin Error

So I saw that there was an event (New Seasonal Surprise) and I had some Shells left so I thought why not give it a try?
    I tried it and selected the domination path and got Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath. The problem is, I didn't know I didn't own Cho'Gath so I immediately bought Cho'Gath as soon as I realized. I've already selected the skin but didn't own the Champion. So i'm confused if I'm still able to get the skin or if I just wasted 64 Shells (I repicked so it added 5).

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Forum Moderator MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo's Avatar
    Kahit pa nung i-check nyo po ang inyong collection or sa skins ni Cho'Gath, hindi nyo po owned ung skin?
    "There are three certainties in life: honor, death, and hangovers."
    Yasuo, the Unforgiven

Community Rules and Guidelines
    - PMs are not entertained -

hindi po eh
    Last edited by BeNaruTen; 01-12-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Hello? is this gonna be resolved?

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Forum Moderator MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo has much to be proud of MOD_Yasuo's Avatar
    I-contact po ang customer support -link-
    Yasuo, the Unforgiven

nag send na po ako ng email.

Nakuha ko na po. Di ko po alam na pwede i-resend yung skin. Sorry po.

Hi,

Pano mo po na resolve?
    Pano mo po ni resend?
    Wala pa din po yung skin na binili ko. pati po yung sa kapatid ko sa account nya

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Kung may iba pa po kayong tanong or concern, feel free to post a new thread. Maraming salamat.

Thread closed.
    Yasuo, the Unforgiven