Borrow Shells
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Borrow Shells

Banned to Access Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold

Borrow Shells

http://borrow.garena.com/select/

Y
    ou can now borrow shells. Read everything from there.

ayos to ah

EDIT:

Ang sarap, taena, parang gusto ko mag borrow, 2k shell

EDIT:

powta magaling ang marketing team ng garena
    Last edited by InfectedCleaver; 07-29-2013 at 05:25 PM.

The urge to borrow... omg...

~Dage

Banned to Access Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold
    Lol this is prolly made for you dage

Keyboard Masher keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua's Avatar
    oi 1 week ok nadin 2k gs limit.. :3
    Last edited by keruchanchua; 07-29-2013 at 05:27 PM.

i tried login in, and my starting borrow limit is 2000
    this can be handy sometimes, will only use this pang emergency IP boost

nice share
    Last edited by God_Eater_Haw; 07-29-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Don't forget to rep if helped.

Contributor mhark1890 is just really nice mhark1890 is just really nice mhark1890 is just really nice mhark1890 is just really nice mhark1890 is just really nice mhark1890's Avatar
    Sakit lang. "You do not have enough credit balance." Hindi pala ako nakatop up since May.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidamus View Post
    Don't forget to rep if helped.

rep back din po.... i mean nc 1 pare

Klingon androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny's Avatar
    legit to?

/ten ten

If it is the last thing I do.

Contributor zarkeon19 will become famous soon enough zarkeon19 will become famous soon enough zarkeon19's Avatar
    OMG!! 5000 ARPEH i can borrow? My ego is forcing the urge to borrow,, gotta stop it right away..

matatawa na lang ako pag may nag borrow ng shell tapos may pera naman sila , then na ban account nila
    uso sa pinoy kasi yun, may pera naman, uutang pa

This is like advance buying,

Quote Originally Posted by zarkeon19 View Post
    OMG!! 5000 ARPEH i can borrow? My ego is forcing the urge to borrow,, gotta stop it right away..
    jinx you ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    borrow 5000k shell

>-

Quote Originally Posted by Aidamus View Post
    Lol this is prolly made for you dage
    Yeah, probably.
    Reverie must have seen me asking for a loan in the chat and she told the staff!

REVERIE DOES CARE!

~Dage

Contributor zarkeon19 will become famous soon enough zarkeon19 will become famous soon enough zarkeon19's Avatar
    I feel like parang binenta ko na ung account ko for 5000RP then when I failed to repay, I am Fu** DOOMED !!

Banned to Access chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute
    thx for sharing this

Author vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57's Avatar
    dat urge to borrow. nao! o.o

Cuneiform vapor30 will become famous soon enough vapor30 will become famous soon enough vapor30's Avatar
    lulubog na ko sa utang.

FOR IONIA!

Banned to Access chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute chingtidus21 has a reputation beyond repute
    ill probably use this when another championship skin arrives

Im a prepaid user not postpaid

Klingon androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny's Avatar
    Garena: Borrow Shells, Pay Later.

http://borrow.garena.com/index/

FAQ

Q: What is "Borrow Shells, Pay Later"?
    A: "Borrow Shells, Pay Later" is an initiative to facilitate your online purchase, when you do not have enough Shells in your account.

Q: How many Shells can I borrow?
    A: If you are eligible to borrow Shells, you will have a credit balance that is the maximum amount of Shells you can borrow at one time. Your credit balance will be 2000 Shells or your total top-up amount in the past 180 days, whichever is smaller, if you do not have any outstanding amount due.

Q: How long can I borrow the Shells?
    A: You need to pay back the outstanding amount in 7 days.

Q: What are the consequences if I fail to pay back on time?
    A: Your account will be banned from all games, if you fail to pay back the outstanding amount by the due date.

Q: Why do I have 0 credit balance?
    A: You will have 0 credit balance if your account satisfies any of the following conditions:
    Email is not verified.

Garena plus level is below 3.
    Your total top-up amount in the past 180 days is too low.
    You have not paid back the outstanding amount by the specified due date.

For more inquiries, please contact Garena Customer Support.

Credits
    GG-LodA
    [Sajith]

okay seems legit good luck

If it is the last thing I do.

Author vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57's Avatar
    is this for real? o.o any mods around?

its legit

Borrow shells pay later

http://pay.garena.sg/

Last edited by chingtidus21; 07-29-2013 at 05:46 PM.

razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag is a splendid one to behold razxelrodag's Avatar
    Delikado to sa mga boy na hindi nagbabasa, baka ma perma ban ang account dahil walang pambayad sa inutang. xD

I've been denied of my right to freedom.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast