Nerf tristana pls!

Hello everyone, tristana is boring.

ResidentTristanaSleeper

useless no need to nerf ez ez to counter... pick assassin champion like cancer yasuo or pop op...

Thank you for responding to my message and thank you for giving me some advise and also thank you for giving me a good champ to counter tristina.

No need to nerf her, you just don't know how to beat her in lane. Another counter for Trist is Caitlyn in early game, can outrange Trist until she hits level 11 I believe.

mlesterpascua is on a distinguished road mlesterpascua's Avatar
    ye no need to nerf her

~FF Yagami

No need to nerf this soft as paper yordle. She will be useless as a minion if they nerf her. There are a lot of counter champions for her. It's about how you play against her.

[QUOTE=KingInDaNorth;2098887]No need to nerf her, you just don't know how to beat her in lane. Another counter for Trist is Caitlyn in early game, can outrange Trist until she hits level 11 I believeThan

Thank you for the advise and i wish that will work. Who is the best partner for caitlyn at bot lane?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginamos9 View Post
    No need to nerf this soft as paper yordle. She will be useless as a minion if they nerf her. There are a lot of counter champions for her. It's about how you play against her.
    Thank you for the concern. I dont have any idea how to counter tris, can you give me an example of the hero?

[QUOTE=Amats1010;2126455]
    Quote Originally Posted by KingInDaNorth View Post
    No need to nerf her, you just don't know how to beat her in lane. Another counter for Trist is Caitlyn in early game, can outrange Trist until she hits level 11 I believeThan

Thank you for the advise and i wish that will work. Who is the best partner for caitlyn at bot lane?
    Personally I prefer to have a CC tank support like Thresh, Leona and Braum. Leona's E+Q and Thresh's Q+E Combo's are effective in locking her down, provided Trist's W and flash is on CD. Remember to plant Yordle traps to funnel their movement and escape routes (but not too scattered) and mind that passive, it's good poke against Trist. Last tips I have are general tips but important to remember: force her out of lane as much as possible (deny her as much CS to prevent her from getting Infinity Edge early), and don't get greedy for the kill, that recall is enough to get you an advantage over her.