garena account security center

there is a notification that i wont be leveling up anymore im level 53. when i click the link verified naman daw ako... pano ba matatangal to?????

Klingon androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny's Avatar
    screenies ng notification? LOL

If it is the last thing I do.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Game Master GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vortaz View Post
    there is a notification that i wont be leveling up anymore im level 53. when i click the link verified naman daw ako... pano ba matatangal to?????
    Hello vortaz,

Like what androgyny said. Kindly send us a screenshot.

Good Day,

pnu po to???
    ayaw mag verify ng yahoo..pnu po ito??

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Game Master GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkprince_21 View Post

pnu po to???
    ayaw mag verify ng yahoo..pnu po ito??
    Hello darkprince_21,

Kindly create a new thread for other issues and concerns.

We also request that you attach another image to the new thread, since we cannot view this.

Good Day!