garena account security center

garena account security center

there is a notification that i wont be leveling up anymore im level 53. when i click the link verified naman daw ako... pano ba matatangal to?????

androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny's Avatar
    screenies ng notification? LOL

If it is the last thing I do.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Game Master GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vortaz View Post
    there is a notification that i wont be leveling up anymore im level 53. when i click the link verified naman daw ako... pano ba matatangal to?????
    Hello vortaz,

Like what androgyny said. Kindly send us a screenshot.

Good Day,

pnu po to???
    ayaw mag verify ng yahoo..pnu po ito??

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Game Master GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkprince_21 View Post

pnu po to???
    ayaw mag verify ng yahoo..pnu po ito??
    Hello darkprince_21,

Kindly create a new thread for other issues and concerns.

We also request that you attach another image to the new thread, since we cannot view this.

Good Day!

Pano po mapataas pa ung level ng garena?

Daedric Prince of Decay Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zombieplan12 View Post
    Pano po mapataas pa ung level ng garena?
    Hello.
    Kindly avoid hijacking a thread next time.
    You can level up in Garena Plus by staying online (max 5 hours). If you are encountering issues regarding leveling in Garena Plus, create your own thread so we can accommodate you. Thanks.
    "Come, revel in my repulsive presence and receive blessings of disease, pity and disregard."

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Garena Staff GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit is just really nice GM_Kit's Avatar
    Hi!

Closing thread to avoid spams.

Have a nice day.

PaAnO

there is a notification that i wont be leveling up anymore im level10 when i click the link verified naman daw ako... pano ba matatangal to.......????

[QUOTE=vortaz;877680]there is a notification that i wont be leveling up anymore im level 53. when i click the link verified naman daw ako... pano ba matatangal to????