{HELP} failed to patch: 20130718

{HELP} failed to patch: 20130718

nangyari sakin yung black screen so sinubukan kong i manual patch pero ayaw parin T_T

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ImShaaaady; 07-20-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Observer blackborn23 is on a distinguished road blackborn23's Avatar
    sir dito po nakasulat ay failed to merge league of legends .exe download mo lang tapos ilagay mo sa computer/programfiles/garenalolph/apps/lolph/game drag nyo lang po sa game tapos "remove and replace"
    ito ho ang mga link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/l4...of_Legends.exe

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Game Master GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric's Avatar
    Hi ImShaaaady,

Please try the solution above by blackborn23.

@blackborn23, thank you for taking the liberty to upload your League of Legends.exe file.

Kindly update us if it works.

Good day!

She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, yet you chose to break my heart...
    GM Elric on Facebook | League of Legends

this one happened to me as well. i cant fix my game. i also tried the blackborn's advice but it didnt work. can anyone help me?455661.jpg

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Game Master GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric's Avatar
    Hi jabonmansion,

It looks like you're a couple of patches behind. Could you open your "lol.version" file using Notepad and see what version you currently have? You may locate it from C:\Program Files\GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH.

Good day!

She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, yet you chose to break my heart...

20130718. here it is. thanks gm elric. do i need to reinstall my lol?

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Hi jabonmansion,

You need to patch your LoL PH client using the latest manual patch. You may download it from here:

http://lol.garena.ph/downloads

Good day!