League of Legends premium code - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Keyboard Masher keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua has a reputation beyond repute keruchanchua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Chii View Post
    Hi Ice,

Kindly check your email account again. I've checked your status and according to them the email has already been sent to your account.

Hi Lyneux,

It's Chii po not Chili. Anyway XD will check this with the event organizers. Kindly wait for an update.

Good day ~
    xD hihihi chili lmao that so red hot chili...

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Chii View Post
    Hi Ice,

Kindly check your email account again. I've checked your status and according to them the email has already been sent to your account.

Hi Lyneux,

It's Chii po not Chili. Anyway XD will check this with the event organizers. Kindly wait for an update.

Good day ~
    thanks i received it

Contributor mayu08 is just really nice mayu08 is just really nice mayu08 is just really nice mayu08 is just really nice mayu08's Avatar
    Just received my email today.

For us promo code winners do We(30 winners) get the same thing?

I'm a bit unhappy with the content.
    Spoiler:
    Having already owned most of what's given
    Last edited by mayu08; 07-16-2013 at 10:29 PM.
    IGN: iMia -- MyAnimeList

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #29
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayu08 View Post
    Just received my email today.

For us promo code winners do We(30 winners) get the same thing?

I'm a bit unhappy with the content.
    Spoiler:
    Having already owned most of what's given
    Hi,

Yes.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

how to get a promo code?
    Last edited by carlenjohn22; 08-29-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Cnu po May lucian gift ninyo ako gift ko sainyo skin ko commando xin zhao,commando Garen,pool party ziggs,commando lux

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2