account@garena.com ....

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: account@garena.com ....

account@garena.com ....

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Admin/Desktop/problem.png[/IMG]

tuwing kiniclick ko po ung account@garena.com pag may problem sa account, laging may lumalabas po na ganyan. Paano po ba yan? ayaw tanggapin password po eh. Sorry po di ko po alam yang microsoft office.

Help nyo po ako para ma isend ko na po ung problem ko sa mga garena staff.

Thanks
    Last edited by rendeldark7; 07-06-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: the image is not working

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Game Master GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rendeldark7 View Post
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Admin/Desktop/problem.png[/IMG]

tuwing kiniclick ko po ung account@garena.com pag may problem sa account, laging may lumalabas po na ganyan. Paano po ba yan? ayaw tanggapin password po eh. Sorry po di ko po alam yang microsoft office.

Help nyo po ako para ma isend ko na po ung problem ko sa mga garena staff.

Thanks
    Hi rendeldark7,

We cannot seem to view the image attached, kindly send us another image. Uploading the image in an image site (ex: photobucket) and copying the direct link here would also work.

You may also try logging in your email and manually inputting
    account@garena.com as the recipient.

Good Day,

Good Evening,

I'm just wondering what is ticket all about? When i will need this? Do I need this? Is ticket a requirement or WHAT? Please answer me ASAP cuz that ticket bother me.

Thank you.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Game Master GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie's Avatar
    Hi rendeldark7,

The ticket number serves as your reference when you send a ticket to support. Using the ticket number will enable you to search/monitor the ticket.

Good Day,

Hacked account

this is my email that is not verified it's joshuajohnv@yahoo.com !!! can you help me to retrieved my password in garena? because in the computer shop that i've been playing for, someone put a key logger amp .., plss plss retrieved my garena account tnx. ASAP my username in garena is joshzkieBoNez

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Hi,

For hacked accounts, please do refer to this thread:

http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...Account-Issues

Good day.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

my original account hack

goodevening my original account was hack i dont know what to do can anyone help me with this problem?

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Wordsmith uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future
    Hello bobsicles

If you have any questions, feel free to make a new one.

Closing thread.