Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Game Master GM_Rob has a spectacular aura about GM_Rob has a spectacular aura about GM_Rob has a spectacular aura about GM_Rob's Avatar

Staff Icon 2 GM Rob's Pick of the Week

Greetings Summoners!

Are you ready for Gm Rob's Pick of the week? Utility, Sustainability and Crowd Control Champions are here for you. I'm a type of player who loves to play an aggressive part in a game. Protect, give strength to my allies and kill opponents are my main goal/priorities during team fights. If you will notice this champion pool that I've chosen has its great potential in winning a group clash. So do you have the guts and glory to control them? Good luck and Happy gaming!
    -GM ROB

jungler week i see

mr.diputa will become famous soon enough mr.diputa's Avatar
    legacy skin sales maybe?

Queen B beyonceknowles is a glorious beacon of light beyonceknowles is a glorious beacon of light beyonceknowles is a glorious beacon of light beyonceknowles is a glorious beacon of light beyonceknowles is a glorious beacon of light beyonceknowles is a glorious beacon of light beyonceknowles's Avatar
    yey, Miss Fortune.

when will fizz be free? :3

ad3k3 is on a distinguished road ad3k3's Avatar
    Nice Sona :P

HIKUUU!!!

thank you gm rob you know its my first time using the grat heroes like trundle ty. ^_^

when will be fizz be a free champ -_-

Kelan si Aatrox ?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatrox!

How about aatrox ?

Alang Kwenta Naman Mag Free.
    Free Nyu Naman Sila Gragas O Kaya Si Lissandra Man Lng
    Paulit-ulit na lng.
    Mag Free Naman Kayu Nang 6300 Champs
    Ala Talagang kwenta

So pra san yang free champion na yan kung nd nmn makapasok sa server nyo.

Unhappy

dameng free na meron ako .. wew

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Rob View Post

Greetings Summoners!

Are you ready for Gm Rob's Pick of the week? Utility, Sustainability and Crowd Control Champions are here for you. I'm a type of player who loves to play an aggressive part in a game. Protect, give strength to my allies and kill opponents are my main goal/priorities during team fights. If you will notice this champion pool that I've chosen has its great potential in winning a group clash. So do you have the guts and glory to control them? Good luck and Happy gaming!
    -GM ROB

I W8 for That...!!!

androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny's Avatar
    Trundle so OP

If it is the last thing I do.

Thumbs up

Amazing!
    Like the Champions!
    With Jarvan, Nunu, and Sona.
    Gank Group!
    Love it!

To tell you honestly, your pick sucks. It lacks balance. No "mostly" used mid laners, everything else there are ADC's, supports and a bunch of junglers which in low level summoners will be of no use.

oh common i want fizz to free to play ...
    but thanks for picking jarvan .. pls. next time choose fizz

Nice hero peek!!! ^_^

Nice ))))))))))

galing. sarap maglaro.

Nice Picks <3

vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57 has much to be proud of vince57's Avatar
    ang iba dyan nagrereklamo pa sa libre oh, la kwentang utak yan hahaha